Chapter 23

Jordan POV
That pussy ass niggah thought he killed me well he got another coming to him ima just wait til the right time but ima kidnap her soon as the time right

I already got everything planned out too. "Baby so when we gon make this happen" omerreta said. I would've been diss this girl but I can't cause she carrying my second seed.

"Be patient baby come here" I said grabbing her waist. I started kissing on her neck

"I know you want your revenge so you gone get it" I said. She smirked at me going down unzipping my pants. She started giving me head and that's when I got a call.

"Yeah" I answered it. I grabbed her making her go deep with it.

"Yeah I'll be over there when I'm done with what I'm done" I said hanging up.
-
-
"When you gone be back baby I got more for you" she said.

"Tonight I'm finna go handle business" I said. I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.

I been spying on her for a while nie and I know she seen me but I'm just waiting for the right time to snatch her ass up.

She think she can just leave me and go be with that nigga SHE GOT ANOTHER FUCKING THING COMING TO HER.

I pulled up to my partna house for whatever he called me for "yeah he in here" this luh niggah come to the door.

"Good cause we got some serious shit to talk about that niggah Vince" he said. I sat down and listen to what he had to say.

"That niggah Vince is not to be fucked with. His dad is part of the biggest drug business in the world, it ain't gone be easy to get that girl" he said.

I don't give a fuck bout nun of dat shit. Ima get her even if I got to kill that nigga "you called me all the way out here to tell me that" I said.

"Aye I'm just saying my niggah he might got connections but we gone see how it goes" he said.

Yeah we gone see
-
-
Zytiana POV
I'm heading to my building to see the painting and stuff. The window should already be in and after the paint, ima have the electricity people come in, water people and I got to go get a license for my business.

I got everything planned out the way I want just got to make sure I'm on top of it. This big ass space and building better be worth it.

I pulled and seen nobody which kinda made me wonder where everybody at. All I see is the windows done. I walked in and my eyes damn near hit the floor.

"Thank you sir. Girl pick ya eyes up off the floor and here" Vince said giving me my business license. This shit is a whole different place dawg. The white and how neat it is.

"Baeee when did you get all this done" I said.

"Well I had a crew finish everything last night and this morning. I had to throw in a large amount of money but it ain't nun" he said.

(Zytiana Building 👆🏾⭐️)

Damn daddy can get the job done 😩. "Thank you bare" I gave him a passionate ass kiss. He picked me up and placed me on something. I don't know what it was I was just deep in the kiss.