CHAPTER 13

Zytiana POV
I woke up in the bed I very much recognize cause I done been in this bed before plenty of times."you okay zy you thirsty mamas" Vince had ask me.

Wait what the fuck I'm not in his house. What happened ? He came bad with some apple juice.

"Sorry I know you told me to stay out of it but I came and got you from your "boyfriend" house and seen you naked and all beat up" he said explaining to me.

I jumped up quick jumping on him hugging the shit out of him. When I jumped up my body hurted so bad but I don't care he saved me. "Thank you" I started crying.

"You welcome friend but Ik you hurting like hell the way you jumped up" he said and I giggled a little. I slowly got off him and eased my way back down.

Damn I forgot about my apartment. "Can you take me to my apartment. I'll show you the way there" I ask him.

He helped me up. "Ima jus pick you up. If you don't mind" he said. I shook my head yes but he didn't have to ask.

Such a gentleman.

He carried me down stair all the way to the car. "I wasn't heavy to you" I ask.

"Naw you lightweight" he said closing the door. Well damn........
-
-
We got to my apartment and it was colder than two fat bitches at the ice cream shop. "Damn turn the air down in this hoe" he said. Naww ima keep it just like this so I can get under the cover and cozy up.

I know y'all like it where it cold so you can rap up in a blanket or the cover I'm telling you the best sleep ever. "Ight I'm finna go now" he said.

"Wait" I said and he turned around.

"Can you ummm......stay here with me. I know it's 5 in the morning but I don't want to be here by myself" I said. Shihhhhh I was scared that he was gone come back.

He took of his shirt showing his tattoos and I couldn't do anything but stare him down. "Like some you see" he said.

"Boy you not all that" I lied. Boy he was fine ash, the way he had his tattoos on him and they was neat. Whew !!!

I could feel my face hurting from smiling like my eyes is black, I have little cut on my lips, and my check is bruised and after thinking about that I just lost all confidence.

"You got a extra cover" he ask and I pointed at the closet and it was hella cover in there and I didn't even know I just point.

He grabbed 2 blankets and a big cover making him a pallet on the floor. He really have a lot of respect cause any niggah would just hope in your bed tryna get close to you.

"Goodnight friend" he said.

"Goodnight" I said and I went straight to sleep.
-
-
6 HOURS LATER......
Lauryn POV
I was driving over the zy location cause I had some good news for her. I checked Vince place but nobody was there so I'm finna pull up to her spot to see if she there.

I pulled up to the apartment building running my luh ass up them stairs "slow down damn" Cameron said. Shih learn to keep up.

I started banging on her door and nobody answered so I'm banging til somebody come. She opened the door mad as hell "nie why the fuck you beating on my door like that" she said.

"Bitch please mad ass but I got some news here" I said handing her the envelope.

"Bitch don't be opening my mail hoe" she said rolling her eyes. I look to my right and seen a body on the floor. I walked back there being mosey of course.

I couldn't see the face so I kicked it "what the fuck. Don't kick me with them little tree branches as legs" Vince said.

I couldn't even crack back on the joke cause I'm confused. What he doing here ? "I got accepted in college bruh" she came in happy as hell nie.

"Vince what you doing down there" cam said. Nie everybody just staring and looking at each other.

The room was silent for about a good 5 minutes. "Umm he just stayed the night here nun the happen but I got 4 more months til college" she said.

"So we got to get you ready" I said.

Damn my home girl finna go off to college. So sad, it's like watching your children grow up and go off.

"I'm finna shed a tear" I said.

"Aww bitch move. Banging on my damn door like that. Matter fact get out , both y'all" she said.

"Wait what I do" cam said.

"For being with her now step" she said and we was out the door. Rude ass
-------------------------