Chapter 52

Zytiana POV
It's been a week and I finally get to take the baby's home with me. "Ight let's go" Vince was rolling me out in the wheelchair.

This niggah a was popping wheelies and thinking this GTA. Can't cap it was fun and funny though.

We got they car seats ready and everything. "Remember no sex for 4 weeks" he said to Vince.

I can still give him pleasure so he ain't got to worry.

"Thank you doctor nigg" he said and we left.
-
-
We got to the house and it was home sweet home. "So had to be back here" I said.

"Me too but now that we're parent we got to get out the game cause I don't want my kids in trouble" he said.

He right but I been got out so no need for that problem but people still know not to fuck with cause I'll drop that bag and get'em gone quick.

We went up to our room with baby's. I took the girl and Vince took the boy. "Okay the bottles warm?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Okay feed them- just do what I do" I said. After I feed them I put the towel on my shoulder so did Vince.

"They home throw up so he prepared" I said

Soon the baby threw on him "eww you little forest spider" he said.

"Don't call my baby no spider. Fat ass dome you got" I said.

He laughed. We got up taking the baby in there rooms, so this why he had the room locked.

He did a amazing job too. We put the babies down and walked down stairs I seen a shadow but I didn't think nun of it.

When Vince went in the kitchen he came out fighting with this dude. I didn't know what to do so I called lauryn and Cameron.

I ran up hitting him and he slapped the fuck out of me. I got back up slowly cause I was still sore a little.

*POW*

He shot Vince and looked at me taking off the mask. JORDAN but how ?

So that haven't been him all along. FUCK !!!!!

"You killed my twin and my fucking mother" he said cocking back his gun. That's when Vince got back up and they started fighting.

I got up grabbed a knife from the kitchen stabbing him. He turned around and punched me

*POW*

He shot vince again but I seen where he shot him in the shoulder twice.

All the things I did finna come back on me. I walked up to me with the gun.

"No please don't do this I begging you, I have two children and a family now" I begging my ex not to shoot me.

"It's too late, if I can't have you nobody can. Say your last words" he said cocking his gun back. I just closed my eyes.

Is this how I'm really finna go out. Leaving my family.

"Goodbye" he said.

*POW POW*

I opened my eyes looking at my body and seen I wasn't shot but Jordan was with a big whole in his head.

I looked behind me and it was Jamirra. "He followed you to Hawaii and everything I seen him. I knew he was coming here so now he got what he deserves" she said.

Thank god for this girl. She shotgunned him in the head. "Call Sofia to come get this bullet out my shoulder" I heard Vince from behind the sofa.

I got up going to him. "They on they way" I said helping him up.

He walked up to him and stomped his head and it splinted open leaving blood going everywhere.

"We all have to move to a different state to start new. If we don't one of us could die or our kids" Vince said.

Sofia came through the door with a bag. I moved out the way letting her do her thing "call the crew we burning him up" I said.

"Jess and ski stay here with my baby's and if the wake up crying just licking them up cause I already feed them but I doubt they home wake up" I said.
-
-
"Okay y'all dropped him right here" I said. We drove a hour away to this field.

"Don't worry my uncle own this field so we good bring him in the build" he said.

We got in the building dropping him into some hole. I poured the gasoline over him "light away" Vince said.

I sparked the match up and watch it slowly drop into the gas.

"Now it's time for a new start. We all moving" Vince said.

I'm so glad that he will be out of my life for good and now it's time to raise my kids and be the family we want.

We got in the car and drove off. I looked backed at the place one last time before I begin a new life.

See y'all when I see y'all. One love 💜
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The last chapter. Tell me how I did with this one ? Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💜🥺. If this one reach my goal I'll make a 2 fasho !!!!