Chapter 46

Later on that night.......
Ski POV
I walked through the door and started taking off these clothes. I made sure everything was locked and shit.

Went to my room getting my clothes ima sleep in. Finna hit the shower.

I see Sofia calling my phone, Don't really feel like talking to anybody so I turned my phone off and threw it on the bed.
-
-
Put my clothes on and crawled in the bed turning on the TV.

I sat up on the bed and started crying. I feel so alone right now and nobody here, when I was 9 years old I got raped which really fucked me up.

And still to this day it haunts me. When I turned 14 years old it was my birthday and I so called was going with this dude.

We had a argument cause I saw him with another girl in the gym kissing so I confronted him. Not in no mean shit though

He got so mad that he said I deserve to be raped which really hurt me to the heart cause I trusted this boy.

That same day I came home from school, the man that raped me was arguing with my mom. He pulled out his gun shooting her in the face.

Over and over and fucking over.

I literally saw my mom die infront of my face and there was nun I can do bout it. Went into foster care cause no family would take me in.

Life been really rough and to be that age, no child shouldn't go through what I did.

I heard foot steps at the door "ski you okay" Sofia said. The girls walked in "how you got in h-here" I cried.

I forgot I gave her a key "what's wrong ski" Jess said.

"You know how you go through things and life just hits you out of no where then the past haunts you" I said.

I explained to them what I told y'all and Jess started crying. "Have you ever went to her gave" jamirra asked me.

To be honest I don't know if they even buried her, they didn't even let me go to her funeral. "Me and my mom had a amazing relationship even if I did keep the secret that my step dad raped me" I said.

"Sometimes I just....feel like nobody's there physically" I covered my face begin crying harder.

Depression is real.

Never thought I would be going through it but I am. Since I was 14 years old, "can y'all just get out please" I said. I really wanted them to go.

"But ski"

"GOOOOOOOO" I screamed at them. They all I left so I got up licking my door, top and bottom.

Just want to be alone.
-
-
Zytiana POV
I was playing luh jr and talking to lauryn. "Aye bitch you remember in high school you fell in the cafeteria" I said.

She drinking a Gatorade and the janitor mopped a area cause some kid waste milk right there.

She didn't see and busted her ass. "That ain't funny cause they should've put down the little slippery sign" she said.

I still was laughing until I got a phone from Sofia crying and stuff. "Let's go" I said to Lauryn.

I slipped in my furry slides, and we was gone.
-
-
I pulled up to ski house. "You got a key" lauryn said as I was finna knock. I opened the door and she was right there pacing back and forth with a gun.

"Ski what are you doing. You're now about to us that gun so give it me" I said slowly walking to her.

"No I should've did this long time ago I'm tired of feeling the way I feel" she said.

I don't know what's going on, I never seen her like this before "ski baby listen to me, I understand what your feeling but you gone have to give me the gun and we can talk about it" I said.

She starting putting the gun down and I grabbed it. "I'm sorry zy, I don't know what I'm thinking I'm jus-" she covered her face crying harder.

"Listen to me it's okay whatever your going through, I'm here for you" I said.

"She died infront of my face Z. Infront of my face" she said.

"What's his name" I asked her.

Men like this deserve to die. "Herman Jenkins" she said.

We gone find him and he gone get what he deserves but til then she coming with me cause I don't trust her here by herself.

She packed her clothes and we was out.
-
-
"Come, you can sleep with me, the other rooms locked cause Vince doing some with them" I said.

I don't know what her doing with them but knowing him he doing some that got to do with that game.

"Sorry for waking you up" she said. I grabbed some fruit snacks, a pickle, and two Gatorade. The mini fridge filled with them

"Take this" I said giving her a Advil and Gatorade.

I knows her head hurt from crying. "Here" I gave her a fruit snack.

"I was just like you. I been telling lie about my life so people can stay out my business but my mom died in front of my face too" I said.

"How you deal with it" she sat up.

"I was depressed at first and couldn't handle it but as I got older I started to realize that god have plans for everything and you can't predict them plans even if you didn't ask for it. He take the good people and leave the bad people on earth to get they act together" I said.

True he do.

Had to realize that but she in a better place now then she ever will be but I know she guarding me cause every time some bad happen it's like I'm dodging death.

"I had nobody to talk to. I was alone half of my whole life but your right she in a better place. Thank you Zytiana" she gave me a hug.

"You welcome love. Fruit snack?" I offered her smiling to make the mood better.

"Thanks" she said. She got under the cover under me.

"Love you Zytiana" she said.

"Love you too love" I said.

A bitch finna go to sleep. Lauryn came in and hit the bed quick so ✌🏾.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Damn I feel ya on the depression part ski ☹️. Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💜🥺🙏🏾.