Chapter 18

Zytiana POV
I woke up and felt some heavy on me and seen it's Vince laying between my legs. Oh did I tell y'all this boy ate my shit again talm about I tasted sweet the first time.

"Move dad-Vince" I said. That word almost slipped out. He acted like he didn't hear me until I popes him on top of the head. "What mamas" he said looking up at me.

He see I don't have any panties on and he just laying on my pussy like it's a pillow "move I have to go pee" I said.

He moved then.

While I'm peeing he came in with some clothes "do you mind if I take a shower right quick besto" he said. I don't mind this your house so why ask me 😂.

He took off all his clothes getting in. This boy right here just don't care that I'm right here but I seen him naked before so Ian trippin.

I wiped and left the bathroom to get my things so I can take a shower in his room.
-
-
They call me "Boosie", I go stupid
Keep the K 'cause it's serious (yeah)
If I know ya or don't know ya
You ain't gon' play with me, period (pussy-ass)
I make you walk it out, walk it out, walk it out
Yeah, bought what I'm talkin' 'bout
Big mouth, shock collar, two Rottweilers like Nino
Runnin' up hundreds and cash (woo), she tryna fuck on a rat (ugh)
Please tell your pussy-ass baby daddy, be cool, girl 'fore I get on his ass
Diamonds like, yeah (diamonds like, yeah)
Diamonds like, yeah, bitch I'm a boss (boss)

The music blasted through the speakers in the bathroom. I got out drying off my body, I wrapped the towel round me going into my room down the hall. I seen Vince sitting on the end of the bed watching tv "get out" I said.

He looked at crazy "why man it's dark and raining and you want me to go out there alone. Shihhhh paint me white and call me Casper cause if I go out there I'm ghost ya ass in this house by yourself." He said making me laugh.

He will say anything. "Plus I seen you naked before" he said. He right so what the fuck but it's just me and his little secret 🥴.

I dropped the towel putting on my panties and bra but I can't put the last thing on my bra "fasten this Vince" I said pointing at my bra.

"Let's have a sleepover" he said.

I laughed. "For real you can invite your bestie and her man. Just the four of us" he said. I mean that would be fun.

"Ight okay we drinking tho" I said. He shook his head calling somebody I guess Cameron.

I lotion myself and everything going down stairs. "They said there be here at 7 to 8 with the liquor but we got to get the food" he said.

I just was staring cause he look so sexy in his tank top and little shorts where you can see his print. I'm starting to like this man

"Hellooo you heard me" he said.

I just shook my head coming back to earth. Damn just fuck me already daddy "so what you want to do since we in til the time" he said.

"Let's finished that movie then" I said. I layed down beside him putting my feet up on his lap.

"You know this sofa comes out right" he said making that hoe come out. Wow and he didn't say this befo so I'm really finna stretch out on this bih nie.

"Let's friendly fuck" he said out of no where. I-

This boy. "no you my boy bestie but I wouldn't mind but no" I said smiling.

"What if I want to be more than that" he said. Yeah okay he trippin now , I was just playing.

"Umm no Vince I'm not ready for another relationship" I said. I really don't know cause I'm confused about certain things.

"Just give me a chance. Come on zy" he said. Damn I hate to hurt his feelings or anything but I just can't.
-
8:30PM
-
"Who these people is laylay" I opened the door.

"Just some people that was with me and wanted to come drink" she said. Two girls, one was a stud though, and it was 1 dude but he came in with a skirt on but Ian the one to judge.

We started playing card and drinking but I just hope the power don't go out. "Laylay who this bitch" I said looking at the girl that's all under Vince.

"Oh that's moni. She coo" she said. Yeah ok but she ain't got to be all up under him like that the fuck !!

I got up pouring me another cup of henny mixing it with pineapple juice. I was really aggravated by this bitch being under him so I went in the living room and sat down on my phone scrolling through the gram til Vince came over.

"Wassuh mamas look like some wrong" he said but I just ignored him. "I know you hear me zy"he said. I drink all my drink going to pour me some more.

I got up going to the kitchen and he gone follow behind me. He grab my arm making me sure round "don't touch me Vince" I said.

"What you trippin for" he said calmly. I fixed my drink and walked pass him to my room. Thank god he didn't follow me.

20 minutes later I heard the door close. "Y'all room down there on the right next to the last one" I hear him say.

"Ok cause I'm sleepy" she said. He came in here and sat next to me but Ian pay him no attention.

"Why you let that bitch be under you like that Vince huh" I said. I knew I was drunk cause if I wasn't I would've never said anything. "Girl you mad about that. Get the fuck on I'm single" he said tryna walk off but I'm not having it.

I ran to the door before he could closing it and locken it. "Ok bitch don't talk to me like that first off" I said. I'm really finna fight this hoe.

"Man move and don't call me no bitch" he said tryna open the door but I refuse to move the fuck.

"I can call you what I want now playing and watch how shit go down bitch" I said in his face which I think I should've never did. He grabbed me by my neck and push me against the wall.

"I don't know who you think you is but you better straighten up before I get you straight" he said and I got horny so fast like daddy pick me up and fuck me right here 😩. He so ducking sexy demanding shit to me.

He grabbed me throwing me on the bed unzipping my little onesie. I already know what this is and I'm finna enjoy the shit out of this.

Wish me luck y'all
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She know she like him cause she wouldn't be doing all that. 😼 any comments ? Vote 💜