CHAPTER 3

Omerreta in the MM 👆🏾
-------------------
Jordan POV
I was behind the bushes finna hit this lick right quick and go to the trap. "Hell naw I just kicked that bitch out" he said.

I creeped up behind and hit his ass in the back of head. "Gimme your jewelry nigga, where the money" I said going through his pocket.

I grabbed his dragging back in the house "where it at pussy" I said hitting him in the face with my gun. He pointed to the cabinet.

I opened the cabinet and it was hella stacks and jewelry in this hoe so I got it all "bitch ass nigga" I said before walking out the door.

I got to my car that was up the road and zoomed off.

THOTTHOT 💧 CALLING.......

"Heyy daddy I miss you. You think you can stop by my house for a while" she said.

"Ight on the way right now" I said hanging up. I'm glad she called cause I need me a luh fuck anyway.
-
-
I got to the door and see opened it before I could even knock. "Come on to my room" she said.

We walked down the hall and she took off these thing she had on and she was butt booty ass naked already.

She got on all fours knowing my favorite position.

I whipped out and went in like it was nothing. She was all ready wet for big daddy. "Ahhh come on baby beat this pussy up" she said throwing it back fa me.

Damn she must took one of those pills off the porn site. She so damn little but all this energy.

I like 😏.

She started grabbing her phone and I knew what it was "Uhh Uhh give me that" I snatched her phone.

"You almost got me in trouble approach my girl at school omerreta. The same one we go to at that" I said smacking her ass.

"Sorry daddy. I'm finna cum" she said.

"Hold that shit til I'm ready for you to cum" I said speeding up and smacking her ass.
-
-
-
10AM In The Morning.......
Zytiana POV
Today is officially my birthday and I'm 18 now but sadly I have to work today cause I don't have school on Friday.

BF ✨❤️ CALLING.......

I answered the phone and I heard him talking which confused me. "Look now when you go back to school don't be telling everybody we fuck cause I don't want my girl to find out" he said.

"Ok daddy so you coming back over here tonight" that voice I recognize before.

How could he do this to me. We haven't even been together that long and he already cheating on me.

I hung up phone. I felt a tear come down my face cause I'm really hurt and on my birthday. "Heyy zy I made us breakfast" she came in.

"And happy birthday" she said kissing my cheek. At least somebody can warm my day.

"Thank you laylay" I said. I grabbed the food and started slow eating cause I really wasn't in the mood to eat.

I see her looking at me "what's wrong best" she said

"He accidentally called or whatever and I heard his whole conversation with that girl from the school you was fighting" I said.

She got up leaving coming back with two Gucci bags "here this for you and when I see her ima beat her ass" she said.

I could tell she was serious about cause her eye started twitching.

She crazy y'all.

I looked in the bag and one had a Gucci purse and a Gucci jump suit. The other one had Gucci slides and more stuff.

"Thank you best friend" I said hugging her.

"We going out to eat tonight at a amazing restaurant so where that okay" she said.

I was happy now. She always doing something for me.

DAD CALLING......

"Happy birthday sweetheart" he said.

I chuckled. This man don't never call me and be acting goofy as hell.

"Thank you dad" I said.

"I'm finna cash you 150k but I got to go now" he said and soon as he hung up that money popped right in.

I know this gon be the last time he do that cause he said after I'm 18 I'm on my own so I'm finna cherish this.
-----------------------
Vote and comment ✨💙. Sorry for any mistakes 🙏🏾