Chapter 24

Zytiana POV
I got up early in the morning to come to this shop and put it together and so far it coming together. Didn't expect it to be like this but it's progress til it finish.

"Hey bitch I came to help" lauryn walked in.

"Ight but have you told Cameron you pregnant yet" I asked her and she didn't tell him yet.

"You need to tell him girl" I said.

"I don't know. What if he ain't gone be happy about it then what" she said.

Why would he not be happy. You carrying his seed so I think he gone be happy about it "he gone be happy girl don't worry call him and tell him to come here right now" I said.

She hesitated at first but she is. I opened a box and seen the little cute book bags with the letters on it.

I know these goes finna sell but I'm still tryna trap and make me some good money. "I guess he coming" she said.

I grabbed her phone and texted him that some nigga tryna holler at her "what you just texted him" she said.

"Why you do that. He most definitely finna pull up nie probably with his gun" she said.

I laughed.
-
5 Minutes Later.....
-
"Where that nigga at" he came bussin in looking through the back and everything which was funny as hell cause he came in here with this big ass gun tryna make threats.

"Boy ain't nobody here but she got to tell you some though" I said.

"Ummm well....duck it I'm pregnant Cameron" she said boldly. Well damn Ian expect that to happen

He just stared at her then at me. "Stop playing dude fat paintball head ass" he said chuckling until she lifted up that shirt.

His eyes widen like hell "1 month pregnant" she said. He layed his gun down getting in his knees, putting his face to her belly.

"Well I'm glad you carrying my seed. We gon be a happy family" he said. Damn y'all I almost cried cause that shit just touched my heart man.

Let me get back to fixing this place up. "Aye lauryn I nee- what the fuck" I said. When I turned around they was gone.

I'm almost finished anyway. "Damn girl you almost fixed. You work fast huh" Vince said coming in.

"Yeah but I need to talk" I said.

"Wassuh"

"How can I get into the drug game like you" I said and his eyes widen.

I could tell he didn't want me too "why though you got a whole business no need to jump into that" he said.

"Come on Vince. Yes I love this right here but I want to know ima make a great deal of money" I said.

I spent all my money on this shop and I'm literally broke like at $0 even the money in the wall. Y'all think this place was cheap or done.

I had to put a whole new electricity system in this bitch so yeah I'm broke. "Ight look. As bad as I don't want to but we gone give it a try but no killing Zytiana" he said.

I got so happy. "Okay when can I start" I ask him. He went out and came back in with a box pulling out pounds of the white stuff.

"That's the white stuff" I asked.

He laughed but I didn't see nun funny "it's coke zy but yes the white stuff. So look a Mexican dude gone come here and give you the money and you give him the box. Keep the money it's yours" he said.