CHAPTER 1

Jordan 24 years old, Zytiana abusive boyfriend in the MM.
----------------------
3 YEARS AGO.....
Zytiana POV
"Wassuh bitch what you blushing about" my bestfriend said.

Her name is Lauryn. We met in the tenth grade when she got into fight and I got hit cause they thought I was her friend when I didn't even know her.

Ever since then we been bestfriends. She bad as hell too , just because she got a pretty face and skinny as hell don't mean she won't throw hands cause she will put them bitches a hoe.

"Got a new boyfriend he so fucking fine man" I said and speaking of him here he come walking in the room now.

He got some good hair y'all.

*BOOP*

"A boy throw another paper ball and see how I run your stoopid ass through that wall" he said looking serious.

"Boy you goofy as hell on my soul you ain't gone do nun" the other boy said. My boyfriend took off his bookbag and pulled his pants up walking over there.

*SMACK*

He punch the boy right in face like you could here that shit. Then everybody got yelling and jumping on desk.

"Go boyfriend" I yelled standing on top of the desk. Shihh that's my man what's I'm suppose to do sit there and watch and not cheer.

The principal came in tryna break it up but he got hit. "Damn them some beefy ass pants" somebody said and the hype level jus got crazy cuz other people from another class came in recording.

This big security guard grabbed my boyfriend "see outside this school nigga" he said.

"Okay everybody sit down the fuck" down the principal said and I got my ass down quick.

Ian tryna get suspended not right now , I need to graduate. The dude got up and his shit was fucked up "OUUUUU" the whole class said.

"I guess he'll think again about that paper ball next time" somebody said.

"Anyway bitch what you doing after you graduate" she said. I'm going to college for sure so I can study business or whatever.

Tryna get out the hood though cause it some hating ass bitches in my hood.

The bell rung so this finna be my last class which I hate the most. Gym

"See you in gym" Lauryn said. I went to my locker putting my books in and grabbing my bag with my gym clothes in it.

I was walking down the hall "hey ain't your Jordan new girlfriend" this girl said. She was very pretty and hop she ain't messy.

I nodded my head. "Well I'm telling you to stay away from my man before we have a problem" she said. I just walked off cause it always got to be somebody on the side.

We only been dating for what 1 week and now a girl want to approach me cause 2 days ago I ask him who been texting his phone but he told me to stay out his business and laughed.

But he can be with that bitch.

I walked in the gym annoyed already "Zy go change out" the coach said. I really don't like changing out in these clothes cause the boys and it make me feel naked.

I only wear shit like this at my house.

"Get the walking" the coach yelled. I hate gym so much

"Why she keep looking over here like she want a problem or some" Lauryn said. I looked to the left and saw she was talking about the girl that approached me earlier.

"Don't even worry about it Lauryn let's just keep walking" I said but she walked off like she didn't even hear me.

Bad ass.

"Hoe you must got a problem" she said.

"No laylay let's just go" I said grabbing her back to the other side of the gym. She always want to fight , it's other ways to handle things.

"Ima see you around bitch" she said.

"Ya you will , that's why Derrick was fucking me last night" the other girl said pulling out her phone showing a video.

That set her off and she went on full attack mode.

I'm not finna break this up cause her friends right there and they gone think I'm jumping in and fuck around and hit me.

Then ima get started.
-------------------------