CHAPTER 12

Vince POV
I had to take my daughter back to her mama house so I could find zy cause I know damn well she ain't jus leave like that.

I bet that pussy ass luh boy she call a boyfriend got her. I know he been stalking her and I should've did some about it the first time but she told me to stay out of it. I know where he leave so I'm finna pull up and air that bitch out.
-
I pull up there and Ian see no car in the driveway so I don't give a fuck I'm finna kick these bitch in. I got out the car going to the door and roundhouse kick that bitch. "ZYTIANA" I yelled.

Ian get no responses so I just started going through the room downstairs and Ian find shih. I went up stairs and got to the first door and seen it had the lock inside out.

*BAM*

I damn near kicked the whole door down.

I seen zy on the floor all beat up and naked. "Zy you hear me" I said. She was tryna say some so I picked her up and that's when she screamed in pain.

Who would do this to a female. I carried her all the way to my car "heyy what are you doing over there" this lady said next door in the yard.

"Mind your business bitch and take yo dusty broom booty ass in the house" I said getting in the car going back to my house.

I pulled out the driveway and slide out that bitch like nun happen. I called her friend and told her to meet me at my house.
-
-
Lauryn POV
I pulled up to Vince and seen he ain't even here. He had the nerve to yell at me and rush like....

I seen he pulled up fast as hell. I seen zy and I almost lost my fuck mind "WHAT HAPPENED DUDE" I yelled.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW I JUST GOT HER FROM HER SO CALLED BOYFRIEND HOUSE" he yelled. He carried her inside and took her upstairs into the bathroom tub.

I was right behind him. "I'll be right back" he said storming out.

What the fuck ever dude. I ran the water making sure it's warm so I can clean her up.
-
-
BACK TO VINCE POV
I pulled back up to this niggah house and seen he was in his door so I parked on the side of the road hopping out.

I ran up to him and hit his ass with dat mhmm mhmmm. He fell back he fell back "oh so you kicked in my shih" he said getting back up.

I swung and I swiftly and respectfully punch his ass again. No lie he picked me up and slammed me again this glass table which almost damn near killed my back.

He tried to grab the liquor bottle and before he could....I gave his ass that Floyd mayweather when jake Paul took his hat. I got up and started stomping his ass out.

"DONT. EVER. PUT. YO. MOTHERFUCKING. HAND. ON. HER. AGAIN. BITCH." I said each stomp.

Before I left I kicked his ass dead in the stomach. I left out the door "I'm calling the police" that same lady said.

I just keep it pushin driving off. Damn he busted my shih a little.
-
-
Omerreta POV
I pulled up to Jordan house and seen his door wide open and I was like what the fuck. I got out and walked in see Jordan on the floor and blood was all on the floor.

I helped him up taking him to the bathroom. "What happen Jordan" I ask him.

"He came and got her while I was gone and he came back so we got to fighting and I whooped his ass" he said.

He couldn't whooped whoever ass cause he was on the floor. "She got away. Ughhh Jordan how he got her" I said.

"He kicked the door in" he said. I wanted that bitch so bad so I could beat her ass again.

"Well Jordan I'm pregnant" I said boldly. He looked at me confused.

"By who" he ask so I slapped his ass. He better not fucking play with me cause he the only one that been hitting this shih lately then not pulling out so what the fuck he think was gone happen.

He didn't say nun so I left it along for right now. "We gone get that bitch" I said.

And when I do ima kill that bitch this time.
------------------------