CHAPTER 10

1 YEAR LATER.....
Zytiana POV
"Be right back baby stay here" Jordan said. I know what y'all thinking.

I said I was gone leave him but you know how that goes. Ima leave him though but things ain't been the same.

I moved in with him and sold my apartment.

Sex don't feel right, me being around him don't feel right , even when he touching me like on my arm. It makes me feel disgusted

LAYLAY 💕 CALLING...

"What you doing bitch" she said crunching on bacon.

"I'm in the bed hoe" I said dryly.

She gave me a look. "Bitch you still haven't left him. Where the fuck is vince" she said.

"He need to put them super hero panties on and come scoop you up" she said.

This bitch mouth ain't got filter.

"Bye bitch" I hung up the phone cause Jordan was walking in.

"Umm I don't think I want to be with you anymore" I said boldly.

He stopped and stared at me. He walked to my side of the bed and grabbed the back of my hair.

"Bitch you ain't going no where" he pulled out his gun putting it under my chin.

"I'll kill the both of us cause if I can't have you nobody will" he said. I don't know what happen
But I snapped.

I grabbed my gun vince gave me from under the pillow "Well kill us pussy cause I'm leaving now" I said.

Snatch away from him so he would let go my hair.

I grabbed my phone and purse walking away to the front door "Ight bet this ain't over til I say it's over" he said.

He pushed me to the door. I grabbed my gun quick and shot his pussy ass in the leg.

"This gon be the last time you put your hands on me" I said.

I got on top of him and started beating his face with my gun over and over and over.

After I was done "ima kill uu bitch" he said.

I'll be waiting for that day to come.
-
-
NEW DAY.......
Zytiana POV
"Thank you for letting me stay at your house vince til I get me a new apartment tomorrow" I said grabbing the clothes he was getting me.

I just left all my stuff at dude house and I'll get new clothes and everything.

"No problem. The rags are in the cabinet next to the shampoo" he said then leaving the room. I strip out my clothes turning on the shower making sure that bih be steaming hot.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed.

I step in that bih and my damn soul damn near left my body. That hoe was hot as hell, the water was a little too hot.

I hit it with a little cold water.

I put my head under the shower just letting the water run down my face and whole body. A little stressed was gone from me.
-
-
I got out the shower wrapping the shower around me going back into the room.

LAURYN CALLING.....
Me: hellooooo
Lauryn: Wassuh bitch
Me: Wassuh hoe wyd
Lauryn: nun just watching a movie. You okay bitch ?
Me: yeah I'm ok. He said that he was gone kill me but I told his ass I'll be waiting.

"Aye you ready girl" I hear some dude talking in the background.

"Oop. Bye bitch" I said hanging up the phone. I lotion myself putting in my clothes.

I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa. "I'm finna head out and go get some to eat" he said walking out the door.

I pulled out my phone looking apartments when I heard a noise in the kitchen. I got up cause you know Ian no bitch cause a motherfucka gone get fucked up in here.
-
-
Vince POV
"Yeah let me get the orange chicken with the fried rice and shrimp. Two of them" I said.

She told me my total and I pulled up to the window and got the food. On the way home I was thinking zy we been friends for a year.

I know all about her boyfriend or whatever so I know not to cross that line. I got the food for her and my daughter cause I'm finna go out with this girl tonight.

I stopped at a red. This car pulled up beside me blasting music so I look and I seen it was her boyfriend.

He gave me a look and pulled off spinning.

Hope his ass get a ticket.

I finally got to the house. I walked through the door and seen zy tickling my daughter. When I left I thought her ass was upstairs sleep.

"How she get down here" I ask.

"Well I was on the sofa and I heard some in the kitchen and it was her eating sugar from out the bottom cabinet" she laughed.

This little girl had as hell. Ima make sure I put the sugar up high now. I gave her they food and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.
-
I dropped my towel finna put my boxers on when zy came in. "Ouu I'm sorry I just came to lay her down" she said covering her face.

I slipped them hoes on fast as hell. "Jus lay her down right there" I said.

"Another date" she ask.

She wen in my closet grabbing clothes. "Try this" she said handing them to me and sat on the bed next to hazel.

I got dressed. "Wait come here" she said fixing my collar on my jacket. She was so beautiful just looking down at her.

(His outfit👆🏾🔥)

(His outfit👆🏾🔥)

"Okay go get em" she said. Seem like she was happy for me.
-----------------------