Chapter 35

Later That Night.......
Vince POV
Me and Cameron ducked down in the bushes watching this RC. "He should be pulling right now" cam said.

I see his car pass by and me I'm inching to just jump out this bush and start bussing this bitch.

"After all these years I put this on and he return the favor like this" I said.

We put a sound tracker on his car so whatever they finna talk about we'll be able to hear them.

"Turn that up" I said. They was just talking about random shit until we heard exactly what we wanted to hear.

"I knew man. Let's kill this niggah bruh" Cameron said finna jump out but I stopped him.

I know he want revenge for his brother but we have to find another way to do this cause it's a cop if you kill him then he doing time.

I don't need that "we gone set him up but that bitch in the front seat we gone get him" I said.

RC got out the car into his driving off. We waited for about 10 minutes "mask up" I said. We hopped these bushes and started shooting him and his car.

I stop shooting and I see Cameron still shooting. "Nigga let's go" I said hitting him. We took off through the woods.
-
-
"We gone get that racist motherfucka next" he said. The kinda car he was driving, we have one exactly like that.

We gone fill that hoe with dope and set his ass up.

After that ima have some niggah skill his ass on the inside. "Listen man we gone make sure. Let the word be out , we not to be fucked with" I said.

We killed bossman and nie I'm taking over his whole operation. I turned my phone back on and seen I got hella texts and missed call from my baby other random number.

I came across one text "Yoo we got to go now" I yelled. We got in the car and sped off to the hospital
-
30 Minutes Later.....
-
Zytiana POV
"Zytiana" ski said.

"Who is Jordan" she asked me and they all looked at me.

"He is my ex I left long time ago but he just won't leave me alone. I shit this man, Vince shot this man, it's just like he won't fucking die but this time I'll make sure he is" I said.

They didn't say anything but ski "damn. You must got some amazing ass pussy" she said.

Her mouf ain't got no filter "ouch I'm just saying, it's the only reason why he want her so ba-who in the fuck is dat" ski said.

I looked up and seen it was the boy she been talking about but why he get here so late "where is she" he said to me.

"In the back" I said. Vince and Cameron came rushing in "where the fuck he at" he said walking to me. I seen some in his eyes that I never seen it before.

It's like other person took over him and cam look like he been crying. "I don't know Vince. I got word out for him to be found so I'm waiting" I said.

I really got to step and protect these girl cause I got them and it's my responsibility. They after me so they gone hit the people I care about too.

"Family of Ms.Vance" the doctors said.
We all gathered around him.

"She will make it but she needs blood" he said.

"I'll give some" I said and I followed him to the room.
-
-
Jamirra POV
I woke up in this beautiful place and angles was everywhere "follow me my love one" she said.

I started floating behind her. I looked up and it was like my childhood as a movie, from when I was a baby up to now.

How could this be. Is this what heaven is ? Is I'm about to see the man himself ? "Hello my child" he said.

And there I was face to face with Jesus. "What are you doing up here child" he said.

"I don't know I just woke up here. I think I got shot" I said looking at my chest and it was a bullet joke there.

He came down to me putting his hands on my chest "there my child" he said. I healed me he really healed me. I tried to hug him but I couldn't.

"Get back out there my child. Enjoy ur life" he said.

I woke up and realized what happened. I looked at my chest and it was like I haven't even been shot.

Thank you Jesus.

It was like I haven't been shot. I don't feel any pain or anything. "Wait how did-oh my gosh it's a miracle" the nurse said almost falling running out the door.

My shirt was rip so I took it off leaving me in my bra. I walked out like nothing happened.
-
-
Zytiana POV
Just when he was about to stick with this needle I see jamirra walk boasts in her bra.

"Jamirra" I said. When she saw me she jumped right on me but this was strange where is her bullet wound.

I looked around her body tryna find it but nothing. "He healed me. Jesus" she said.

I was speechless but thank you Jesus cause if this girl would've died on me, I would've took the whole city out.

"I'm glad your okay. Y'all staying with me tonight let's go" I said. We walked out and all the girl started crying except for ski being the gangsta she is.

"So glad your okay but how though" ski said looking around her body.

"Heyy baby" she said hugging the boy. He got to watch him, I don't trust him cause he been acting funny this whole time or maybe he just crazy.

We all left the hospital but I'm going to find him one way or another.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book 💜🙏🏾