Chatper 29

Lauryn POV
"Make sure y'all watch that lady right there, she looking real suspicious" I told them. She came in with a letter jacket on like bitch that played out ages ago.

"Get her" I hear Jess yelled and ski went after her. She gone grabbed one of the little book bags and try to take off.

That girl ski had to run track in high school cause she hawked her ass down. "Lauryn your baby up" Sofia said.

Can't believe ima mother to somebody. I thought this would be hard but it ain't, maybe cause my baby don't cry a lot.

Speaking of baby, "aye y'all seen Zy" I asked them.

"Yeah she came by this morning and she looked tired as hell so she at home" Sofia said.

I need to go check on her and maybe my baby can stay with her for the day til I get done with the gym.

Cause I got to get back in my shape.
-
-
I pulled up to her house and seen her car so I know she here. I just let myself in cause she wouldn't mind. "Zytiana where you at" I yelled.

Ian hear shit so I went upstairs and there she was sleeping all over the bed. She always been a wild sleeper.

"Zytiana wake up" I said shaking her.

She left up and her hair was crazy wild. "How you get in here but- awww had me him" she said.

And as soon as had him to her he want to get all smiley and pull hair. "Heyyy TT baby. You want to stay with me for a while" she said.

Thank god cause I was scared to ask. "I'll bring his diapers and stuff by but make sure when you feed him it's warm" I said.

"Breast or formula" she ask.

"Breast" I said.

"Girl then little ass titties, what you feeding him coconut water" she said laughing.

This bitch love joking folks. "Bitch get off my titties. I bet Vince like them" I said.

She hit me with a stall face. Better shut up "umm no I don't. Them little ass booboo crumbs on ya chest" Vince came in laughing.

Fuck both of them.

You can they met for each other always joking folks "fuck y'all but I'll bring his bag and clothes when I get back" i said leaving.

I got in my car going home to pack up his stuff.
-
-
I walked through door and heard gun shots so I got to ducking. "Girl get yo goofy ass up it's the game" Cameron said laughing.

Oh you think that shit funny huh. I pulled out my glock and shot the TV "ain't funny huh" I went down the hall laughing.

I started packing his stuff "bruh you finna buy me another TV on gang" he said. I just looked at him and went back to packing.

After the I went to the kitchen to get the milk. "Come here" he said snatching me up. Damn daddy want to be aggressive.

I bite my lip looking up at him "you so lucky we can't do it for 3 weeks" he said.

I pushed him down in the kitchen chair. "That don't mean you can't get pleased" I said.
-
-
Cameron POV
she pulled out my dick slinging it across her mouth. "Come on daddy get hard for me" she said licking around my tip.

That made a nigga hard quick as fuck. "There you go daddy" she said start sucking.

I lifted her hair back so it won't get in the way. Things started to get messy cause every time she do this she leaves a mess "you know what finna happen" she said.

I threw my head and she going up and down making me feel the back of her throat. Damn I felt like I was finna bust "no hold that. You better not nut yet" she said.

"I'm not. Keep going" I said. I grabbed her head making me go deeper in her throat.

All you could here was her gagging. "UHH fuck why you do it" she said.

She know she like that. She went back in going faster "ughh fuck I'm finna bust keep going" I said.

Soon as I lefty's my head up I came and when I looked at her, he was looking at me while it still her her mouth. "Mhmm hmmm" she said.

She sled it to her throat slowly tryna get it all out. "Now you pleased. I'll buy you another TV when I get back" she said.

She got up slapping my dick. "I'll be back for more" she said.

I'll be waiting for that.

Damn wifey got some skills on her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments 😏 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzz 😩💜🙏🏾.