Chapter 41

This a very short chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Later On That Morning 2AM.....
Zytiana POV
"Mask and gloves up" I told everybody. We was outside of Jordan mother house cause the streets talked.

It was her plan all along to kidnap me and tryna destroy me so she finna get what she deserves.

I looked through the window and seen she was on the sofa laughing watching TV.

Not for long. "Kick it" I told ski.

The door bussed opened and I ran in hitting her in the face with my gun knocking her out. "Grab a chair" I said.

Jamirra wrapped the wrapped the bob wire around her neck. Me and Jess got her to stand up on the chair, I tied the other part to the ceiling fan. "Get me the gasoline" I said.

I poured it in a circle around her. "Splash her" I said. Ski pour the cup of gasoline on her waking her up

"You are a dead person" she said. Yeah yeah yeah I kicked the chair making her hang. I wat he'd as her body twitched and shit.

Satisfying.

I grabbed the knife from my back pocket cutting her stomach open watching her guts fall hitting the floor. "Gas her" I said the all pour gasoline on her and her guts.

I lit the match throwing it on the gasoline. "Now my work is finished. Fuck with M.F.L and this what happen" I said.

M.F.L is our gang nie. Money, Family, and Loyalty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Damn Zytiana cold as fuck 😼. That gang nane I made fye asf 😛. Any comments? Don't forget to share my book plzzz 💜🙏🏾