Chapter 42

4 Years Later.....
Zytiana POV
Heyy y'all my pass 4 years has been great. I got all my girls to own they own business and they doing good.

Me and Vince been tryna make a baby but we can't so we still trying. "Hey girl, so Wassuh with this strip club that you finna open" lauryn said.

"Girl let me tell you. I posted it on the gram and I got hella DM's from rappers even Rick Ross saying when ima open cause they tryna pull up" I said.

That gone be opening soon as fuck and I know my shit finna make hella bags "ima be out there on that pole" Lauryn said.

"Me too bitch" I said and we started twerking.

"No the hell y'all not" Vince and Cameron came in. Cameron got two kids and she is the cutes little girl and her son.

Oh my gosh. He gone be pulling all the hoes cause that's one cute ass baby "here" Vince said giving me my food.

"Damn I been wait long enough them long ass feet" I said. Boy got done hulk feet, then feet cut the steal.

I opened my plate and I'm finna take this shit done through there "bih please. Shaggy looking ass. Jinkys looking ass" he said.

Ian finna start with him cause he will go all day. "What you eating bitch" lauryn said.

"I don't know but this motherfucka good" I said. I had fries at the bottom with ranch covered on them. Honey BBQ wings on one side and hot honey mustard on the other side.

This hoe was bussin.

(Zytiana plate 👆🏾🤤)

(Zytiana plate 👆🏾🤤)

"Give me one if those wings" she said. So I got one if hers too

 So I got one if hers too

(Lauryn plate 👆🏾🤤)

Her Mac and cheese look good as fuck but I'll stick to these fries. "Let's go see the girls" lauryn said.

Most definitely.
-
-
We pulled up on jamirra cause she said she was at the park and it was hella folks here. Soon as I step out the car I hear her fussing with some girl.

Then they got to hittin. "World star" Cameron yelled running over there with his phone so we did too.

"Nobody better not jump in. Whoop that ass jamirra" I yelled. She was on top of the girl beating her ass.

Some fat hoe came out the cute pushing her so you know what I did

*BOOP*

Yep I fight big bitches too. We got to hitting out there until some shots started ringing. I grabbed jamirra and we left "where your car" I asked her.

"At my house" she said.

"Girl Ian know you had had a like that" I said.

"Well she needed that ass whooping for tryna come my man" she said.

Ian seen him in a while. "Aye your man can sell some good ass dope. That luh motherfucka can negotiate like hell" Vince said.

I'm finna pull up on ski and Sofia. Apparently they got a business together.
-
-
"Hey y'all. What y'all been doing" they said. I came to found out that these two was messing around for 3 years but they broke it off.

"Nun running up the business. Want one Vince" she said tryna give him a dildo which was funny as hell.

They sell sex toys and happy to say they ran up that bag with this one. "Just came by to check on y'all" I said.

"Got to run" Vince said running out the door.

"Oh we straight. I was thinking about buying another car" ski said.

"Bitch you got like 3 jamirra" said coming in.

"Damn somebody 3 piece your eye. What happen" Sofia said.

She told them the story and everything. "Oh we gone get them hoes again just wait" ski said.

"Ight I'm finna go" Lauryn said. Cameron left her ass but dude been real distance lately though.

"Finna go over Jess house I'll see y'all later" I said.

"Ight. Fat ass booty" she said. Them goes gay but I face her a little smack before I left.

I got in the car and headed over Jess house.
-
-
"Jess open the door it's hot as hell" I said. She had me waiting outside when it's 90 degrees out here.

Jess done started her gaming career and gain a big audience for it too "Ouu come on. Say hello to my twitch" she said.

Damn she had over 100 thousand watching her. I just waved at her camera "so Wassuh you ain't come over here for no reason" she said biting her bottom lip.

She always doing that shit. "Don't you got a man" I said. Jamirra was just lost in space

"Yeah but you know you fine as hell to me" said touching my pussy giggling.

"Don't touch her and ima tell your man" I said threaten.

"Go ahead. This pussy can put him in check quick" she said. Oop that's my Q treats it's time to leave.

Ima try and make this baby tonight.
-
-
Vince POV
"You ready man cause we got to get this niggah off the street. I don't know why we ain't do it back then" cam said.

We finally finna set this nigga RC up. We just waiting to switch out his car "give me the word" I said.

"Go niggah go" he said. Kavion got in his car and sled off. I pulled into the same spot where he was parking it.

I jumped out and holled ass across the street and got in cam car. "Ight all we got to do is wait til he hit the interstate and 22 should be on his ass" I said.

We took the plates off the car so we know he'll get stopped. "Ring store" I said.

I'm finna get this ring cause ima ask Zytiana will she marry me "you ready for that my niggah" he asked me.

"Hell yeah dawg. She the best thing that done happen to me, we just brought a new house and everything" I said.

We been tryna make a baby but some ain't right. I mean we do fuck everyday so that might be the problem right there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What y'all think about the marriage? Wonder why they can't make no baby but any comments? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💜🙏🏾.