Chapter 39

Vince POV
I'm here sitting with jamirra man or boyfriend or whatever eve the hell they is and he just eating like he haven't ate in days.

"You must don't eat man" I ask him. He slowed down and I felt a sad ass vibe come from him.

He put the food down and started staring forward. "Naw I don't have a job or anything. I lied to jamirra about my lifestyle but really I'm homeless. I don't have a mom or dad, they kicked me out and said to never see them again" he said. He went on and on about his lifestyle.

I kinda felt bad cause I was finna kill him at first and now looking back he was just crying for help. "Sorry you got to go through that man" I said.

He started crying. "How old are man" I asked him.

"I'm 16. I got out in a mental facility and they released me cause I been good and didn't need anymore help" he said.

"I would always get in trouble to stay cause I had no where to go but now I just don't know man" he said.

Damn he really out here going through it and the money he got from dude ain't shit. "Ight look man, I'll help you out but you got to tell me everything you remember" I told him.

He started telling me everything he remember and some of it added up correctly but the biggest clue he done gave me was a girl name Brianna.

"Cameron let me holla at you. You can finish eating man it's okay" I said stepping in the kitchen.

"Brianna before you met her she use to fuck with somebody" I said.

"Naw I was the only one she been with. If it's about the baby ima tell lauryn I just need time" he said.

Then it hit me. They broke up cause she cheated on him with some nigga, this niggah got to be Jordan dawg.

"What baby" I hear lauryn say standing there. Damn but I'm finna have my niggah back though.

"This girl I use to fuck with in high school bout 3 years ago got a baby. She hit me up out of now where saying it was mines" he said.

He took out a piece of paper showing me where it say 99.999%. "Why didn't you tell me Cameron I would've understood" she said.

"It was before your time lauryn so I-never mind" i said she gave me a death look.

"I was but I had to make sure it's fully mines but that was in high school. I didn't know" he said.

I raised my hand and both them looked at me. "Well he said" I said pointing at the little dude.

"He saw Jordan and Brianna together so she might got some to do with it" I said.

"Time to pay her a visit then" she said. I told Cameron to go and find out cause Ian getting in the car with her crazy ass.

He seating rambling and arguing with me.

"COME ON BITCH" she yelled.

"Coming baby. Im kicking your ass" he said.

Blah blah blah. That boy can't fight very, gone get his hit that Batman uppercut. I got a text from one of my buyers saying they need to buy.

I don't have time for this but it's a good way for him to start making money. It's the only way I can help him.

I'm not giving out free money. In this world you got work for it "let's go" I said to him.
-
-
"All I need you to do is to go up there and give him the bag and he'll give you some money Ight" I said.

He hesitated but eventually went out there. Keep looking back at me

He tried to give him the bag but the other dude wouldn't take it so I'm finna see what he gone do.

The dudes pushed him, it was like he lost it and he punch the dude and just repeatedly hitting him.

I jumped out and stopped it "damn Melvin you said he was cool" he said.

It took me every in me not to shot this bitch for calling my government name. "Get the bag and let's go" I told the dude.

Finna get back to finding the women I'm loving.
-
-
Zytiana POV
I was pacing back and forth "yeah go ahead walked out the door and you a dead women all of you" he said.

I punched his ass.

I went in the kitchen turning on the stoves and the over high as hell. "Y'all might want to take your clothes off for this one" I said starting taking off my shirt and pants.

"You see that tank right there hand it to me" I said. I seen this shit on TV one time and let's see if it work cause this bitch is dead.

I was looking for something that looked like a tube like substance. "Got one" Jess said coming in with a waterhole.

I attached it to the tank, rapping the hoes around his neck sticking it down his throat. Turned the tank up high and watched him suffer.

"What finna happen" ski said. Oh she finna see

He was screaming for his life and his body was looking like it was about to explode which means if he do then this whole house well explode.

I grabbed the gun off of omerreta and shot it so the people outside would come in. "See you in hell" I said.

I shot the gun and we ran out the back then..

*BOOM*

The house blew up just as I thought it would. "You are a cold killer zy" Jamirra said. Maybe he'll fuck with the right one next time.

"Let's go y'all" I said and we ran off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Short chapter !! Any comments? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💜.