Chapter 38

Ski POV
"Bitch wake up" somebody slapped me. Man I was finna be two second flat off his ass but I was tied to a fucking pole.

He slapped the rest of us but he hit lauryn hard as fuck. "Bitch untie me so can beat yo ass" she said.

I don't think she beat him cause this motherfucka look big. "I'll be for you" he said. I heard sniffing.

"Sofia I know ya goofy ass ain't crying" I said.

"Hell naw my nose inchy shut the fuck up before I break these chains and whoop ya ass" she said.

Well go ahead Bitch so you can free us all. He came back with long belt looking thingy looking like it got oil on it.

"Bitch you hit me with that, that's your life" I said and I was the first one he hit. Maybe I should've never said nun but I'll take it for my girls.

He took off his jacket and this bitch was skinny as hell. Slender man built bitch, he struck me first and that shit wasn't nun.

But the second man I wanted to beat his ass so bad cause that gone leave a scar and bitch my body pretty.

He got me fucked up. He hit me like 8 times and my leg was bleeding but when he got to Zytiana.

He just was slapping and punching her like hell and knock her out cold. "Bitch" he did then spit on her.

This motherfucka gone get once I get a hold of him.
-
-
Vince POV
"We been looking everywhere Mann. Fuck him let's just find the girls" Cameron said. He my dawg but he bitch too much for me

Shit like this take patience with. I saw a dude walking down the street so I'm finna see if this him but no luck.

A niggah came from around the corner and soon as he saw my car he ran so this got to be him.

The way I was driving you could call me Paul Walker cause I drift that curve smooth as hell.

(RIP Pual Walker 🕊🏎💨)

I tried to park infront of him so he couldn't go no where but this motherfucka fast. Ima finna run after his ass ima let Cameron hell.

He ran track in high school. "Go niggah" I said. He hopped out and chase him, it was like watching your son finna get his bully for the first time.
-
-
Cameron POV
I jumped out and took off to get him. Reminded me of high school days of track, "come here boy, you making it worse" I said.

He is cause I don't like running no more. He went through a gate and jumped over the other one.

She Ian cut out for this shit no more bruh. I tried to jump like he did and busted my ass which made me mad so I'm really finna catch his ass.

He took right so I'm finna hit this luh cut to see if I can catch him. I seen him stop running but he was walking fast. I seen Vince car which means he finna come my way.

I heard him running my way cause his foots loud. I jumped out grabbed his ass by his neck, picking him up, putting down on the ground.

"See you made me run after and I don't like to run. Get yo ass up" I said. He light as hell

Vince pulled beside me and I put his ass in the back seat. "You move, you die" Lauryn said looking out the window and you could she was serious cause she didn't even look at him.
-
-
Vince POV
"What happened here" I asked him sitting in front of him.

"My guy what are talking about" he said. Man I'm not finna play with this luh dude I'm finna kill his ass, I took out my glock finna shoot his ass.

Lauryn pushed me and my gun went off "what the fuck lauryn" I said.

"If you kill him we not gone know what happen and how to find them" she said.

He sitting here wasting time and not talking so what the fuck.

Lauryn started talking to him being all sweet and shit. "Just look her being all sweet and shit. I'm blowing that back out later watch" cam said.

She shot bird at him. These two distinction and crazy "he said somebody paid him 10k to unlock the window" she said.

"He said it was his house I didn't know man. He said he knew y'all and everything, I don't know man I just want jamirra" he said starting crying.

What the hell he got going on "he in the head so jamirra help him function" she said. Well we need to find her then.

But that niggah just won't die but this time I'll make sure of that
-
-
Zytiana POV
I woke up, my face was hurting like hell and my head was finna pop. "Y'all we got to find a way to get out of here" I said to them.

"How man, he gone kill us soon" Jess said crying. I felt really bad about myself and for dragging them into this "I'm not gone let y'all die ok. I promise" I said.

I meant that shit to the heart. I started looking around for something I mean anything.

Only thing that was in here a table that had things on it but I'm tied up "I got it" ski said getting up. How the hell she slip out of chain.

She looked at the door. She grab something of the table and got back in her spot

This girl came in that looked really familiar "remember me" she said. I couldn't get a get look cause my eyes was swollen.

She got closer and off the back. This bitch omerreta "yeah you remember that shit you was talking" she said.

*SMACK*

She smack me. "I told you I was gone have him, even if I had to kill you" she said grabbing a hammer off that table.

She was finna hit me with until a baby starting crying "you lucky my baby calling for me bitch" she said spitting on me.

The door closed. "I got the key here y'all" ski said unlocking everybody chains. I grabbed the knife off the table.

She came back in and I grabbed her covering her mouth "say some I dare you. You and your baby will die" I said. Now I'm loose they don't woke the demon up.

We came out the room going down stairs. "Yeah I got her and ur baby" I said looking at Jordan. He think this shit a game now I'll take everything from him.

"Sit the fuck down" ski said. He didn't comply so I put the knife to her stomach "ok" he said.

They started tying him up. "Tie this bitch up too" I said pushing her off me. I went to the bathroom to clean my face up.
-
-
Ski POV
"Let's have fun with this one girls" I said.

I remember when this bitch beat me with that thing and I saw it on the counter. I cut his off his body.

"Boy that little dick and you got the nerves" jamirra said and she kicked him in it. I grabbed the belt and started hitting his ass nun stop.

FUN TIME 😈👹 !!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💜🙏🏾