Chapter 36

Zytiana POV
I woke this morning not knowing what to do. I had to close my shop and warehouse until I find that bitch Jordan.

I gave all the girls a room but they want to sleep with me so we all slept in the same bed except for ski.

I just laid in the bed playing in my phone. Jess arm swung across my chest , oh hell naw she finna hit floor. She sleep wild

Vince walked in looking tired as hell and he literally flipped on the bed. On the girl "I know you fucking lying. Get off me you over grown lady bug" Sofia said hopping up.

Jamirra didn't move a muscle cause she was on my side if the bed "what the hell" he said hopping up fast. That's the fastest I don't seen him move.

Sofia and Jess got up and started hitting him. He picked both them up and threw them on the bed "oh hell naw" he said.

He came back with that gun. "Ok ok ok" they both said.

"It's a gun that blow out bubbles" I said cause that's the same one he had to scare me.

*POWPOW*

He shot it at it the roof and "what the fuck you doi-UGHHHHH" jamirra wake up. She walked up to him and punched the fuck out of him.

"Damn I think you knocked him out cold. You ain't have to do my man like that" I said.

"Help me get him in the bed" I said.

"Sorry I got mad and wanted to sleep" she said.

Well he didn't come home last night so he deserve it. I planned that we is going to stay in the house today until I get word on that niggah.

"I'm hungry ma" Jess said. I looked around like who she talking to cause Ian no mother.

She got to be talking to lauryn. "You silly" she said smiling biting her lip. I don't know what the fuck she got going on but Ian with that.

She got up walking over to me "can I cook" she asked me.

"Yeah go ahead" I said walking away and she smack my ass.

These are some freaky and confusing ass girls uhh uhh "all y'all come here" I said.

"Are y'all gay" I asked them and they all laughed like some was funny but I was serious.

"I don't know. Can kavion come over" jamirra said. I just shrugged my shoulders

"No im not at all. I'm still a virgin" Jess said. Of course she is but you just smacked my ass in the kitchen though.

"No not me" ski and Sofia said at the same time. Wassuh with them saying shot at the same time, shih creepy nie.

I just had to asked cause they was showing it "it's just you fine as hell" ski said walking away. I think she gay Forreal.

I sat down on the sofa turning on the TV and all of sudden I got horny so I went upstairs where Vince was. Finna wake him up right now
-
-
Sofia POV
I was in these dark room where this big ass tv was so ima just chill down here. No windows or nun, like this vine right here.

"Can I watch with you" ski came down and said. I didn't mind

"What you want to watch" I asked her. She didn't say nun so ima just put on a scary movie.

She was just starting at me "what" I said.

"Let's fuck" she said. Will y'all this is the "she" I said before so yeah. She started rubbing my pussy through my shorts making me wet.

She pulled down my tank top sucking on my luh titties. I let out a little moan and begin taking off my short "shhh no moaning" she said.

She started eating me out and I was trying my best to not moan out so I covered my mouth with my hand just breathing.

"Get on the floor" she said and I did what I was told. She opened up some cause I heard it but I wasn't paying attention.

She started back and then pour come cold on my pussy which made me go crazy. All you heard was her slurping filling the room "I'm finna cum ski" I said rubbing my clit.

She pour that cold shit back on my pussy and that's when I came hard. "Mhmm like that" she said giggling.

I put my hand in my mouth and noticed it was pineapple juice. "You have to go get some so I can clean this up" I said.

"Be right back" she said.
-
-
Jamirra POV
"So where you been za'kavion" I asked wanting to know cause when I got shot he wasn't there.

I needed him and he wasn't even there. "I don't know where I was I got lost jamirra" he said.

"That's just a bullshit ass excuse kavion. Probably was with some other hoes" I said upset.

"Listen I wasn't okay I really got lost. Stop being mad, too beautiful to be angry" he said making me blush but I'm still mad at him.

"I needed you and you wasn't there kavion" I said.

"Let me make it up to you" he said. He told me to lay on my back on the bed so I did.

I knew what this was so I took my night pants and panties. He pulled his dick stroking it "all fours" he said.

Ughh he always want this position. I just want him on top of me, know what he don't get what he want this time "no this position" I said.

He was tryna put it in but seem like he didn't know what he was doing but after all the times we do it.

Which means he didn't take his meds "I forgot where to put it" he said. I came up and seen he didn't have a condom like boy you better put that rubber on.

I grabbed one out my purse putting it on him "now come on" I said.

"I forgot bae. Don't judge me please tryna remember things day by day" he said.

"No baby I don't judge. I forget this too but right here" I said opening my lips for him. He sled inside me and it was amazing.

I grabbed him pulling him on top of me licking my legs around him. "Uhh you so tight baby" he said.

To be honest I wasn't tryna talk just fuck me.
-
-
Lauryn POV
I was on the sofa in the living room playing with my baby tryna make him walk. "Come on little baby walk" I said.

He stood up taking one step and just falling back down "here you go lauryn" Jess said giving me his bottle.

She walked back and he did the impossible. He got up wobbling and started taking steps towards the kitchen.

He fell and begin crawling "aww little baby what you want huh" Jess said picking him up.

He gone be such a flirt. I don't know where he get that from probably cam "where his bottle" she said so I gave it to her.

Well be my guess so I can get some shut eye.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments? 😼 Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💜.