Chapter 32: Chance

Start from the beginning

"You can't or you don't want" she asked making me silent..

"It's just, How can I let go of you?" I said

"Just letting yourself to be happy.."

"I'm happy"

"Not entirely.."

"All I did was to be good and offered my love to you and I know that you wanted to do the same to repay my loyalty but I would never be in peace if you are stopping your happiness because of me.."

"I'm not!.. I'm really happy and contented just together with Lexus" I said and she only smile..

"Be true to yourself Lisa.." she hold my hand..

"The thing is I don't feel good having a relationship again especially with my ex-wife just thinking about you.. I feel like I'm cheating.."

"No you're not.. that's why I'm telling you to let go of me" she gently said..

"I-I don't know.. I'm confuse Tzuyu"

"You're saying to yourself that you're confuse but the truth is you're just afraid" she said as I went silent..

"Afraid that she would do the same mistake again just like what you're father did to your mom.. afraid that she'll break your heart and trust again, afraid that you will make a wrong decision"

"Life is unpredictable we wouldn't know if you made the right or wrong decision.. but you have to decide and take a risk. In that way you can only know if you choose the right choice"

"For you to be completely happy.. don't be afraid to take a risk"

I stayed silent not knowing what to say..

"I love you" she suddenly said making me look at her..

I smile "I love you too"

"Then let go of me,."

********

"Lisa.. wake up" I heard someone calling my name feeling a slight shake on my body..

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up seeing Mrs. Nam on my side..

I looked around, looking for Tzuyu but seen no one..

So it's really a dream..

A sad smile appeared on my face..

"I was about to drink a glass of water but I saw you sleeping here" Mrs. Nam continued..

"Get up, I'll fix this and you go to sleep"

I shake my head.. "It's okay Mrs. Nam, I would fix it" I smile

She nod and went to the ref drinking water.. she then said her goodnight..

I put back the unfinished bottle of wine on its place and wash the glass I have used after that I went into Lexus room..

I fix his blanket and his hair as I watch him peacefully sleeping..

Tzuyu..

I really see Tzuyu on him..

I kiss his forehead before I went out in his room..

I looked at the time seeing that it's already 10 in the evening..

I decided to go for a drive for a while to clear my mind.. then I remember a place that I used to go, and a memorable place.. where I can release my pent up emotions,