"Are we in the right room, baby?" he asked and then looked at me, then Noa turned on the light and everyone started singing the Happy Birthday song, while I am just singing beside him.

He was shocked as he looks at the whole room, and then he looked at his family, my family and our friends. And then he looked at me, I am already carrying his cake and then all of them walked towards us.

"Happy Birthday baby, make a wish" I said to him as I showed him his cake with a candle.

He looked at me first and then closed his eyes to make a wish, then he blew the candle. Everyone clapped after that and then I put the cake in the table. They greeted Sev first one by one, while I am here taking a video through my phone. Then when it's my turn already, mom prepared her camera to film us, I am still holding my phone when I walked towards him. I extend my hand and he held it.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you" I said and then he kissed my hands and hugged me, so I ended the video.

"Mom said that this is your plan. Thank you, baby, for always making me happy." He said and looked at me with those sincere eyes. "I love you, in all ways that we both knew" he added and kissed my temple.

After that we then started saying our birthday wishes for him. And then we started eating the foods we prepared, Sev even laughed when he saw that everything is his favorite, mukha daw makikita sa fiesta ang mga handa niya. Well, Sev have a lot of foods that he considered as his favorite food.

While we were eating, we just played the music player so there is no dull moment. Tahimik kasi kami minsan kapag madami ang kinakain. Kain muna bago daldal ang motto namin.

Then after a few minutes when we finished eating, I found our friends dancing in the center while the party light is on.

Sev and I laughed at Syl. Bigay na bigay mag harlem shake, after that ay Gangnam Style naman ang tumugtog. I want to dance as well, but then Sev is still eating his cake.

"Baby" he said so I looked at him, he's looking at me already. "I don't know what to do if we break up, so we will make sure that we won't, okay? I just experienced being happy again, ever since that you came into my life. I can't afford to lose you" he said in a serious manner, so I caressed his cheeks and he closed his eyes and held my hands that's holding his cheeks.

"We won't. Walang hiwalayan, basta kapag nag-college ka na, wala kang magiging babae, edi okay tayo dyan" sabi ko habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"That is the most impossible thing. Me? Cheating on you? Am I out of my mind to do that?" he said while pointing at himself.

"Then, walang hiwalayan na mangyayare. I love you, baby." I said and then smiled at him.

"I love you baby, so much that it hurts sometimes, because I felt like my heart is exploding" he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes to treasure that moment. Kahit na hindi sweet songs ang tumutugtog.

"Tapos ka na? tara sayaw tayo" sabi ko sa kanya at agad siyang umiling. I pouted at him and then he sighed deeply. I smiled widely because I knew that he will stand up already.

"Fine, as if I can resist you" he said and then we went in the dance floor, but he's not dancing, he's just vibe in the song while watching us. And then I requested a song and he will sing it. We even prepared a microphone for him. Then Noa has his guitar connected to the speaker.

He will sing 'Always be my baby' by David Cook. It's our theme song. Like that song is so sweet and then so meaningful. He's just looking at me while he's singing and then after that he then gave a thank you message to all of us.