Phoenix

"It's a long story," El warned.

"We have time." Bella said leaning back in her chair.

"Ok then, I'll start at the beginning. But, we're going to need some wine." El grinned, "The good wine."

Numerous glasses of wine later and all of us were tipsy.

El had just finished explaining what had happened since the Cauldron, except she left out one major detail.

Her love life- which I'm one hundred percent sure blossomed while she was gone.

Bella and I were bombarding her with questions because knew that she wasn't telling us something.

"El, just tell us who it is." Bella whined.

El pressed her lips together and shook her head no.

Bella rolled her eyes and groaned.

Then I got an idea and smiled wickedly. "I'll be back in a minute."

I exchanged a look with Bella and Bella grinned too.

El saw what was going on and her eyes widened, "No. No, Nix, don't you dare-"

But I was already gone. I winnowed away, wrapped in a dark wind.

I used my powers to find who I was looking for.

Azriel.

Him, Cass and Mor were talking in the library.

I winnowed in next to them.

"Hi. We need to borrow Az for a moment, hope you don't mind."

Before any of them could say anything I grabbed Az and winnowed back up to the roof.

I snickered as Bella gave a sultry smile and slowly looked Az over, "I like this one." She purred.

El snarled at her and stepped in front of -a very confused- Az.

"Bella," El hissed, "I will fucking kill you."

Bella grinned and lay back in her chair. "I knew it, Nix." She pointed at El, "El, you're a fucking liar."

El bared her teeth at Bella and pulled Az down next to her on the couch.

"Fine, but can you really blame me." El smiled and wrapped an arm around her mate.

"So, how exactly did this happen." I asked, gesturing to the couple sitting across from me.

"That," Az said, "Is a long story."

Bella shrugged, "We have a lot of wine and a lot of time."

_____LINE BREAK_____

After El and Az explained their whole love story and Bella and I both made threats on Az's life, we decided to bring Mor, Cassian, and Amren up too and we all drank and exchanged stories. Az and El made sure not to sit too close, though in their drunken states, I'm sure Cassian, Mor and Amren wouldn't have noticed if they did.

Not too long after brought Cassian, Nesta came up the stairs too to see why we were taking so long.

Cassian convinced her to sit next to him and have a glass of wine.

This turned into them completely ignoring each other, all the while managing to have Nesta half sitting on Cassian's lap.

Amren glanced at us all before saying, "We should probably get going now."

"You all are welcome to stay if you want." I offered. "El and I can get Rhys and the others and bring them here. We have enough rooms for everyone."