Elain

The planning took hours and by the time we were done, it was pitch black outside. 

After that initial bit of help, I receded back into my mask, hoping they didn't notice what had happened. Thankfully, they were too thrown by what we had told them to think too much about it, and besides, I'm Elain, the sweet sister, how could I have possibly been lying to them. 

The Erileans and I went back to the sitting room to grab Abraxos and Fenrys before Rhys winnowed us all to Velaris.

Abraxos and Fenrys were still sitting in the same spot as when we left them earlier today, "Gods Manon, could you have gone any slower, your whiney nursemaid of a wyvern wouldn't let me have a moment of peace, always complaining about something or the other," He shook his head, "Remind me again how you got stuck with him."

Manon looked at Abraxos and nodded to him, he lunged at Fenrys, but Fenrys winnowed away. Only to have Manon waiting, the second he stopped winnowing Manon was there with her iron nails at his neck, "That's how." 

I snickered as Fenrys winnowed us all into the Night Court sitting room with his strengthened powers.

Rhys grabbed Aelin, Manon, Elide and I, Mor took the hands of Rowan, Aedion and Lorcan, Feyre was with Lysandra and Nesta, Azriel was taking Cassian and Dorian, Fenrys (like usual) was winnowing with Abraxos

A dark wind wrapped around me and then we were standing in the foyer of the townhouse. 

Aelin looked greenish and she immediately hurled her guts up all over the floor. Rowan quickly went over to her, helping her walk over to the bathroom before she threw up again. 

Manon just smirked, "Lightweight." I gave her a look as if to say 'look who's talking' she bared her teeth at me, Feyre not so subtly moved in front of me. I rolled my eyes behind her back.

"I can show you to your rooms," I breezed past Feyre and started walking down the hall. After they were all situated I went to my room, and slept. 

And slept. 

And slept.

I will continue