"No. I still don't understand. Why did you eat the potato"

"Are you asking me why people eat potatoes sir?" And with that I officially slapped my two hands on my mouth to prevent bursting.

She took like 1/4 of the potato and gave it to Shadis.

"This half's for you sir"

Let's be friends after this, Sasha.

"Half?" Shadis took the potato.

Sasha gave a weird smile.. and that was when she knew she ducked up
(Auto correct didn't want me to say the f word ;_;)

_____________________

I went up to Eren and Armin as I fixed the buttons of my grey long sleeve shirt.

My eyes darted to Sasha who was still running. Poor her. Don't worry Sasha you still earned the ticket to become my friend.

"Dauper Village is a small village of hunters deep in the mountain" I spoke.

"What's that?" Eren looked at a carriage going out of the camp.

"The dropouts" A girl that I presumed the name is Mina spoke "They opted to transport to reclaim land"

"They'll probably regret it" I spoke

"What?" Armin exclaimed "but it's only the first day?"

"It's only natural" Eren said "The powerless have no choice but to leave"

What a bunch of cowards.

Marco, Mina and Connie stared at Eren.

"Choosing to go back to picking rocks and pulling weeds" Eren said

"That reminds me, you two weren't asked about your name, birthplace or anything." Marco spoke.

"I'm from Shiganshina district like this guy" Eren said as he patted Armin's shoulder.

"Same with Eren" I spoke.

"I see. That's."

"So you three were on that day right?" Connie spoke "Did you catch a glimpse of it? The collosol titan"

"Oh yeah we did" I said as I gave a chuckle.

____________________

I placed my chin on my hand as Eren was telling them about the day of the fall of Shiganshina.

It's getting quite annoying.

"Titans really aren't that big of a deal" Eren said "once we master the three dimensional maneuver device, they won't stand a chance"

Oh Eren. Don't say things you can't do yet.

"I'll enlist in the survey corps and exterminate the titans in this world" he continued "I'll slaughter them-"

"Whoa there. You crazy" Trost boy began to speak " Did you just say you're going to enlist in the survey corps?"

"Yeh thats right"

I smell a fight coming.

"If I'm not mistaken you're aiming to live in the Military Police Brigade right?" Eren asked

"I'm an honest guy, you see" Jawn or Jean or something said "I'd say that I'm a lot more pleasant to be around than someone who puts on a brave face, despite being terrified deep down inside"

"Are you implying something?" Eren spoke as he stood up.

My bet's on Eren.

"Q-quit it guys" Connie spoke but it didn't help the situation.

"Hey now. I wasnt really" Jean said as he stood up as the two walk up to each other face to face

The sound of the bell was heard.

"Whatever I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dismiss your opinion. Let's call it even with this." Jean said as he reach out his hand to Eren.

"Yeah I crossed the line too" Eren said as he slapped Jean's hand and walked away.

Mikasa went after Eren as I stayed back for a little while at my seat drinking water.

'Training will be tomorrow then. I Have to give my best so I can protect Eren, Mikasa and Armin.'

And with that I stood up and walk past Trost boy.

"Uh excuse me?" A voice said as I turned and greeted by Trost boy.

"Can you tell me your's and the beautiful black haired girl's name?" He said blushing while rubbing his neck.

"I'm Y/N. She's Mikasa. For the record she's taken by my brother and as for me. You don't want to date a woman who's a lot older than you" I winked as I went away.

Never knew trost boy likes older women.

______________________

Y/N went up to Eren and Mikasa as the three discuss about Y/N's and Mikasa's hair being long.

"For hell. I won't cut it short." I said as Mikasa touched her hair.

When Jean looked outside and saw what was happening.

As he brushed his hands over Connie's back who was passing by.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! What did you wipe on me!?" Connie exclaimed as he tried to reach his back.

"My trust in others" Jean said looking vulnerable.

I SWEAR TJIS ISN'T A AOT X READER LOL. DON'T WORRY OUR HEICHOU WILL COME.