"How commendable of you! We'll use you as titan bait"

"Pfft-" I bursted as people around me stared at me and I stared back at them. Good thing Keith Shadis nor anyone other than around me heard it.

"Third line, face backwards" He said as he gripped Armin's head and faced him backwards.

I began to ignore other people being intimidated. Keith Shadis past through me like nothing.

That's fortunate.

"Who the hell are you?!" Keith Shadis' voice grew louder as I listened.

"Jean Kirshtein, from Trost District, Sir!" A boy who had brown hair said proudly.

Trost boy.

"What did you come here to do?"

"To enlist in the Military Police Brigade. To live within the inner walls" Trost Boy answered.

I hate the Military police so I hate him. I still remember the time were I got harrased by a Military Police and all I have to do was kick their necks until their unconscious. I don't want to relive the memory again out of disgust.

"I see. So you want to live within the inner walls huh?"

"Yes" Trost boy is dumb.

Keith Shadis headbutted trost boy and went to his knees.

"Who said you could sit?! Someone who can't succeed here won't make it to the Military Police Brigade!" Shadis shouted obviously irritated as he went for a boy named Marco Bott.
(Soft boy number 2)

Welp. Marco Bott is Jean but number 2. He wanted to become a military police.

Then Shadis went to another boy who's name is Connie Springer. One thing about it was he did a wrong move on the salute.

My thoughts were interrupted by a person who was eating a potato?

"Hey you" Keith Shadis looked at the girl who was eating and dropped Connie. "What are you doing?"

Resist laughing Y/N. Resist it.

"You! I'm talking to youuu!!" Shadis went up to her as I covered my mouth with my hands as a blonde hair girl looked at me weirdly. "Who the hell are you!??"

The girl gulped as she did the salute with the potato on her hand.

"Sasha Blouse from Dauper Village in Wall Rose southern district Sir!" The potato girl said.

I salute you Sasha. Food is life

"Sasha Blouse. What are you holding on your right hand?"

"A steamed potato Sir! I happened to see it in the kitchen and took it sir!"

"In other words. You stole it. Why. Why did you take out that potato now?"

"It's better to eat it before it gets cold. So I decided that now was the time to eat it sir" Sasha said as silently burst out of laughter.