Tch. This guy's weakness is just his own reputation.

"Jeez. Thanks to us that you're not dying out of starvation." He started to leave "Even kids should be at least appreciative of that!"

Kids?

Kids?! You wrinkled bastard you're calling me a kid?!

I began to walk up to him as I ready a punch but got stopped by Armin who was stopping me.

"Damn it. Like hell I'm gonna be indebted to people like him" Eren spoke.

"I agree. I would rather go with the devil than thank him"

______________________

We moved inside to avoid the sunlight.

"I'm going back to wall Maria and I'll slaughter any damn titan that gets in my way" Eren said as I patted his back.

"That's my brother" I spoke as Mikasa nudged my rib.

"Eren, you're just joking right?" Armin asked.

"I'm not!" Eren spoke as he stood up "I'm different from those people who cower inside behind the walls!"

"I don't need this!" Eren threw the bread to Armin as I gasped punching his head.

"That's food you brat." I spoke

"Eren you'll starve to death." Armin spoke.

"Don't you find it frustrating?! Because we constantly depend on the pity of others, we're unable to defeat a titan!" Eren continued.

He has point.

I looked at my hands which were bandaged.

I'm weak. I have to work more. So I can kill those who hurt my friends and family.

"It's impossible! We don't have a snowball's chance in hell!" Armin defended " We have no choice but to live within the walls! If you act result, you'll end up just like my mom and Dad!"

"Is that why you suck up to those guys?! Don't you have any pride!?"

"Right now. Right now! We don't have choice"

"That's just an excuse! If that's how you feel, keep living your life like cattle, you coward!"

My head started to pound. All of this shouting is just. Stressful.

"Fucking stressful brat!" I said as punched Eren making him fall back. "The more you two keep shouting and arguing, the more I want to abandon you two and take Mikasa"

"If Armin's a coward, we're no different" Mikasa spoke "Wether it was escaping the titans or leaving the city , neither was by your own strength. We've been provided food by for the day. People who are as powerless as that stand no chance against a single titan. Survival should be our main goal, just like what Aunt said"

Mikasa took Eren's bread from Armin and shoved it inside Eren's mouth.

"Mikasa?"

"Eat. Do it to survive. I won't let you starve to death." Mikasa said as Eren teared up.

___________________

Year 846

All those 250 900 people including Armin's grandfather died. What a tragic death. Only a hundred survive but terribly wounded. All to retake Wall Maria.

Armin was crying as he hugged his grandfather's hat that he left to Armin. His grandfather was the of family member he had left. The one who made sure we won't starve.

Mr Armin's grandfather. Have a peaceful life in the other side.

"Armin, I'm going to apply for the training corps next year." Eren said.

I knew he would do that.

Then I'll just go with him. I would rather die doing something to humanity than searching for money or love.

"I'll build the strength necessary to fight the titans."

"Me too" Armin replied.

Finally has the guts to revenge.

"Armin?!"

"Me too!"

"I'll join too" Mikasa spoke.

"Mikasa you don't have too." Eren spoke. "You said survival should be our main goal"

"Yes. I'll be there to keep you from dying" she answered as Eren looked at me as I gave him a smile.

"Ofcourse I'll join. I need to take care of you three from dying as well. I could actually be of use to humanity" I spoke as Eren stood up.

"Alright. We'll all join" He said.

My duty is to protect you three and humanity to freedom.

I'm not sure how many people will read this but

I love u uwu