"Depart!"

The boat started to move as a few people tried to jump aboard the boat. Some fell and some succeeded.

My face wasn't showing any emotions as if the colours from my face drained. Oh well it definitely got drained.

Even though my face was drained, my eyes widen as I saw a titan who was skinless break through the wall.

Is it's skin that hard?

Well then. Humanity is doomed.

Eren began to stand up and walk.

"Eren?"

"What's wrong Eren?" Armin asked but got shoved by Eren.

"Oi brat" I spoke but he didn't reply.

"I'll exterminate them." Eren said "From this world. Not sparing a single one."

"Eren?" Armin said.

I agree with Eren. It's time that titans will finally be extinct.

_____________________

"Eren! Mikasa!" Me and Armin ran back to them as I began to eat my bread.

"Grandpa got extra rations when he told them he had children to feed" Armin said as he handed Mikasa and Eren bread.

I looked behind me and saw a garrison with grey hair tched at us.

What the fuck.

"What's his problem?" Eren asked

"It's normal. There aren't probably enough rations for everybody. Not even a day's worth" Armin said "there are too many refugees. There was already a food shortage to begin with. You aren't aware that people within the outer walls aren't treated well right?"

My eyes darted to men fighting over the food.

"Tch. I would give my whole bread to an hungry elder but that man darted to three children. What an arse" I spoke getting irritated.

"Why do we have to give food to outsiders?" The same grey haired garrison said to his colleagues as an irk mark appeared on my head "Having already past the walls, shouldn't they have snacked on more people"

Hohohooo. Why don't we give you to them for a snack it'll be best if it were a 500 people.

Eren walked up to the garrison even though being shouted by Armin. I didn't even bother to stop him. I do wish to give the garrison a good beating but my brother beat me to it.
I'm so proud.

"At this rate, the food storage issue is only going to get worse" he continued.

Eren kicked the garrison's shin as a huge smug smirk grew on my face.

"What's your problem you brat?" The two garrison began to beat back at Eren, automatically making me irritated and head butted the two garrison as a I stood beside Eren
(Gonpanchiro is that u?)

"You don't understand" Eren spoke "You haven't seen it with your own eyes. The way titans eat people."

"S-shut up!" He began to walk up to us but got stopped by Armin who was infront of us.

"We're sorry" Armin reasoned "They're hunger causes them to become irritable."

Tch. You could've come up with another reason than that. I get irritated because of idiotic people.

"That's why they're being rude to adults" Armin continued as I helped Eren get up. "We're really sorry"

The people around us were obviously staring at us when Armin bowed.