1-800-Possibilities

Onika's POV

I cried into my pillow as I watched the love of my life walk out on me. I wanted to die then and there. But heartbreak wasn't that easy to escape. "Why?", I wiped my tears. "You just aren't your old self Onika", hate filled his eyes. I saw no sympathy for myself which made me cry harder. I pulled his arm so I could cry into his chest. "Save the tears alright", I sobbed. How could he be so cold towards me? He loved me at a point in time so why not now? What made him hate me so much?

I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy taking it back to my room. I cried and cried as I sipped the bottle till it was half empty. It made my head clear for awhile. My stomach got louder as I remembered I hadn't eaten all day. "Fuck", I groaned to myself. I barely made it to the kitchen with the current state I was in. I grabbed leftover chick fil a that was in the microwave. I didn't bother hearing it up. I stumbled back to my room falling on the floor. I stuffed my mouth with chicken nuggets trying to help my stomach. I passed out in the middle of eating.

_______________

Lauren's POV

I was extremely worried about my bestfriend and her mental state. She hasn't been the same since her boyfriend walked out on her 2 weeks ago. She hasn't shown up for work for the past week now. I can't keep covering for her, the company's on my ass about this mess. I didn't want to put that burden on her, she's going through enough right now. But I can't watch her throw her life away for that evil ass man. I had a plan to fix all her problems.

"I wanted to place an order for possibility", I talk to the owner of the app. Hopefully this helps Onika, it was my last resort.

____________

I heard a knock at the door waking me from my beauty sleep. I lifted my head off the carpet sending a sharp pain through my head. I definitely had a major hangover. "Fuck", I whined. I lye my head back down trying to get as much more sleep as possible. Thinking I escaped the person I grab the Hennessy bottle taking a long swig. This was my 2nd bottle this week, I'm surprised I wasn't dead by now. Interrupted from my thoughts by the knock at the door.

I try to stand but my body does not agree with the sudden movement. My head feels like it's going to explode at any second. And my stomach feels like it hasn't ate in weeks. The knock continues causing me to curse. "Wait the fuck!", I shout loudly. The knock stops and I sigh gratefully. I stumble to the door nearly falling on my face with every step.

I manage to open the door using every last piece of strength I had in my body. I'm met with a tall blonde beauty. "You're hot", I manage to get out before puking all over her. I know I'm going to regret this tomorrow. She picked me up carrying me into my house. "I'm sorry", I began to cry for no reason. She didn't say anything until she put me on the bed. "You're nothing like I imagined", she smiled. I cried because she was judging me. "Stop judging me", I shove her. "I'm not I'm sorry if you felt that way", I smile. "I like you", I pull her towards me. I place a kiss on her lips smiling at my actions. I fall back clearly passing out.

_________________

Beyoncé's POV

She's nothing like I imagined her to be. She's so sexy even when she was drunk. That kiss tasted just like alcohol and throw up which made me disgusted but intrigued all at once. I was hired to handle all of this so I couldn't complain. I just needed to sober her up to see what I was actually dealing with,

I managed to clean up her whole house which was a mess by the way. My friend Rod mentioned she had someone breakup with her after 7 years. I felt bad for her, I hadn't been around her a day and I could tell she's taking it hard. She didn't seem like the type to carry herself like this, I had to get her back on track.

"I had the strangest dream, this woman", I stood in front of her as she mumbled words while opening her eyes. She jumped up looking frightened by my presence. "Who the fuck are you?", she charges towards me. I try grabbing her without hurting her but she's stronger than expected. She bites me hard on my stomach as I held her by the wrist. "Calm down", I groaned. She scratched my wrist as I tried to hold hers down. I let her go since she was causing my wrist to bleed. "Who are you?", she still looked scared of me.

I realized she probably had no clue of yesterday's events. "I'm a friend of Jelani. He sent me to cheer you up and before I got the chance to tell you that yesterday you puked all over me", I pointed to my clothes that were in her hamper. She looked down at them and I knew she remembered now. She got back into bed burying her head into her pillows. "I'm sorry for throwing up on you", I heard the embarrassment in her tone. "It's fine. You really should eat something though", I suggest. She shook her head no still not looking at me. "You can leave now", she says. I laugh if she thought that would make me leave. "I can't leave until you're happy again", I say honestly. She lifts her head from the pillow, laughing loudly. "That won't happen anytime soon so I advise you to run while you can", I smiled at her efforts to push me away.

I sat next to her on the bed. "Are you done?", I ask. She looks at me nodding. "You have to get dressed so we can go eat", she shook her head no. "I'm not hungry", she lies. Her stomach rumbled betraying her wishes. "That said otherwise so let me treat you", I insist. "I'm not leaving this house so no", I nod and watch as she continues to be stubborn. "Well I'll order takeout but you still have to shower", she groaned loudly. "Leave me alone", she covered her head with the pillow. She wasn't the same woman when she was drunk.

"How can you go from kissing me to being an asshole to me?", I raise a brow. Her head shot up as she looked around the room. Her eyes went big and that's when I knew she remembered. "I'm so sorry about that", she looks off shyly. "No worry I enjoyed your kiss", she smiled shyly at me. "You nasty", we both laughed. "Now can you shower for me", I take the cover from her face. "Is this your way of saying I stink?", she raises a brow. I pretend to sniff her and she playfully shoves me. "Fine I'll shower. Get out", I go to her living room. I lift my shirt up seeing teeth marks that would definitely leave a bruise soon. "Damn she aggressive", I flinch touching the marks. She'll definitely give me a run for my money.

Don't hate me if it's bad🥺, bye.

-nicole🦄💕