From Queens To Houston

Onika and Beyoncé were the couple of the year. Sure they had their ups and downs but they were in love. Not the media love but love you only saw in the 80's, real love. Everyone who knew them loved them but they had their own secrets. Onika didn't tell her mother about her long-time girlfriend, Beyoncé. Her mother would dis-own her and shame her for eternity. Beyoncé didn't have knowledge of this, she thought Onika's family would love her. Beyoncé was a loving person who had the best intentions for Onika, the only problem was she wasn't a male. Beyoncé is a brown skinned, long brown hair, tall, and trans woman. Onika's mother would kill her if she ever found that out, her mother hated gay people. Her mother thought Onika was straight and just liked being single. Little did she know her mother was surprising her for Christmas along with Onika's old crush, RihMeek aka Meek.

Meek was nothing like Beyoncé, he was serious. He was built, dark, and handsome to Onika. No one could say anything bad about Meek around Onika, she'd snap. Back in high school Meek wouldn't give Onika the time of day just because he was focused on music. Now he'd stop a show for someone like her now, he liked her. Meek is someone Onika's mother would love her to be with, and that what was her plan. She wanted Meek to ask Onika out and win her over this time around. Little did her mom and Meek know they're plan would take a wild turn.

Somewhere in Houston, TX

Onika's POV
"I'm serious", I laughed mockingly. Beyoncé tickled me till I couldn't breathed while I was on a important phone call. She always makes me laugh when I don't want to, I love her. "So for Christmas what're doing? Staying in, meeting up with friends, or have a date?", she suggested. I just wanted to spend time with my baby this holiday. Although I saw her everyday I still miss her when she's away for a second. This woman has me glued, my body craves her attention and touch every second of the day. I'm starting to think I'm obsessed with this woman.

"I don't care I just want to be with you", I wrapped my arms around her neck. She picked me up while kissing me. "Serious baby we need to have a plan. We can't just have sex all day like we did last year", she made me giggle. "Yes we can", I smirked playfully. "Not unless I'm putting a baby in that stomach. And then I'd have to marry you which you ain't let me do yet", she nudged me off her. "Chile anyways so", I walked off. I knew she'd chase me, she hated when I walked off from her when we were talking. I felt her pick me up from behind. I kicked her in the stomach playfully and she dramatically fell to the ground. "OUCH!", she allegedly winced in pain. I crouched next to her and she pulls me to the ground. She tickles me until I could barely breathe.

"BEYY!", I giggle breathlessly. She puts me on her shoulders and throws me on our huge couch. "Stop playing with me", she grabs my neck. I roll my eyes because I knew it pisses her off. She choked me harder but sexually which turned me on. "How can a midget like you have such a big attitude?", she licked my ear. I licked my lips and looked down to her zipper because I couldn't resist. Like I said before, my body always craves her. She began to kiss down my neck and leave dark hickeys everywhere. From my neck down to breast which the nosey bitches at work always asked about."BEY! I can't work like this", I whined all while moaning. "Fuck those nosey bitches Nicki. I'm letting them know what's mine", she left a hickey on my breast. I tried resisting her but I couldn't manage. I tugged at her pants and she bit her lip but she got off the couch. "That's for hitting me earlier", I frown. "Jerk", I fold my arms. She smiled as she walked back into the kitchen.

Somewhere in Manhattan, NY

Carol Maraj POV

"RahMeek I'm telling you she'd love to see you", I insisted. "I believe you Momma Carol maybe I'll hit up Houston with you then. Onika know she my baby", he said. "You need to go ahead and come. I'm leaving out tomorrow. I'm flying the jet so there's plenty of room for you", I reassured. "I hear you, I just hope Onika be just as excited as I am to see her fine self", I smiled. "I know she will, that'll make her Christmas honestly", I thought aloud. "Count me in Momma Carol, I'll be there at 9 since you leave at 11. See you then",  I hung up.

I planned on surprising my daughter, Onika. She doesn't have any family out there with her in Houston to celebrate the holidays with. She only has a friend which is her roommate living with her. I don't like my baby all alone there with that woman, she might try to hurt my baby. That's the only reason I want to bring Meek. So my baby can get that spark back in her life, she need a man! I remember she had the biggest crush on Meek. She used to listen to all his songs before he released them and they wrote songs together. They never actually broke up he just uped and moved away, he had a good excuse. He needed to pursue his career so he can get to the money. Lord knows I love a man with money and so does Onika. She's going to love him there with her and on top of that I'm coming, that's the best gift ever.

The next afternoon

Onika's POV

Beyoncé and I were putting up Christmas lights outside the house when a nice Mercedes Benz pulled into our driveway. The driveway was nearly half a mile the only reason we saw them was because we're on top the house. Well Beyoncé is she's putting lights on top the house, she's good with her hands. When the car pulled up Beyoncé climbed down to check things out. We couldn't see faces because the windows were extremely tented, which was weird. In Houston they'd get pulled over immediately. "Hey baby go in the house, we don't know who this is", she instructed. I did as she said but as I neared the door a horn blew.

The car came to a stop and my mother appeared from the car. My heart fell to my ass when I saw her, I froze up. Beyoncé walked to me and wrapped her hand around my shoulders. "Onika baby come give momma some sugar", she demanded. I forcefully walked over there and froze in her hug. "Why are you here?", I asked. "It's Christmas honey don't be rude, I haven't seen you in 2 years", she frowns. "Best 2 years of my life", I mumble. "What was that?", she handed Beyoncé her bags. "I said it'll be a happy night", I lied. "I'm so glad you said that because guess who's here", she motioned at the car. My heart sunk when I saw RihMeek appear from the car looking fine as hell. I ran up to him and hugged him instantly. "Wassup Ms.Onika you miss me?", he asked. I stopped my actions when Beyoncé cleared her throat, she looked confused. "Who's this Nicki?", she questioned, "This is her boyfriend RihMeek, he's a big rapper", my mom made him blush. Beyoncé looked pissed puzzled all at once. I was in big trouble and we both knew it. "Oh this is your boyfriend Nicki? Wow nice to meet you", she clenched her teeth while shaking his hand.
"This isn't my boyfriend", I reassured. "Naw little ole Onika too good for me", I nodded smiling. He was right Beyoncé deserved me though and better. "You just gone leave us in the cold Onika, don't be rude", my mother complained. We all went into the house when they got all their bags.

"I can't believe you own this huge house, it's massive for the two of you. You should get some other roommates. Maybe Meek can be your roommate", she winked at me. Beyoncé smacked her lips and widens her eyes at me. "I'm sorry", I mouth to her. She rolls her eyes and looks off. "You too must be really close looking at all these pictures", my mother looked disgusted. "Yea so I thought", Beyoncé mumbled. Luckily I only heard her smart remark. She's was really angry at me and she has the right to be. But it's not all my fault, I didn't invite them here.

We toured the house more until we made it upstairs. "This room is really big Onika, to be just for you", I closed our bedroom door. "Anyways which room would you want?", I asked her. "I'll get the one on the end. Meek could take the one next to yours, maybe he'll sneak in their", Beyoncé huffed loudly. "Ok I've had enou-", I cut her off.  I couldn't let her do this yet. "That's fine momma, let me go freshen up while you all get settled. Beyoncé come with me", I grabbed her hand. "You sure you don't want your rapper boyfriend to come", she whispered to me as we neared our bedroom. "Stop it, I'm sorry baby", I whispered. "Nicki you're fucking unbelievable. Why'd you lie to me and your mother?", I got silent. She knew I hated when she cursed at me. "Don't curse at me ok. I said I was sorry. You know how my mom is I just never had the time to tell her baby, it'd kill her", I spoke softly. "Nicki you haven't had time? It's been 3 years now baby damn. Then she looks at me like I'm some freak or something. I'm not the help around here. Then she brings this guy,your boyfriend", she uses air quotes. "He's not my boyfriend baby, I swear. You're my girlfriend no one else", she shook her head. "Why didn't you get mad when I lied about this being my house?", I question. She shook her head and smacked those pink ass lips. "Nicki you know I don't care about that. Yes I bought the house but it's ours, you're my future wife so act like it. Stop being embarrassed to tell your mom about me that's lame", she pulled me into a hug. Beyoncé was right always, even when I didn't want her to be. I had to make this right but how when my controlling mom and my old crush is here?

_________

I didn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed it😩.