Blurred Tornadoes

May 12, 2010
Day 398
____________

"You'll have promptly 69 minutes to complete the first half of your quarterly exams", my math teacher gave instructions. My hands began to tremble when I began hearing the timer click. I tried focusing in on the test but the numbers jumped from the page.

If you leave now, they'll send you away

Pay attention the answers are clear as day

YOU'LL END UP JUST LIKE MOMMY!

Just mark random shit, it worked for me

All the voices screamed to me at once causing me to hold my ears. They did this all the time and they wouldn't leave. Some of them were nice but others weren't. The voices consumed my head all the time leaving me little space in my own head.

I tried humming to block the voices out. "Not tolerated during this exam Ms.Knowles", she snapped her head at me. I bit my lip with anxiety rushing through my entire body. I couldn't flip out like before. I had to control myself for everyone's sake.

You think you can run from us?

We'll get you just like we did Carol

"SHUT UP!", I yelled putting my foot down. The entire class and faculty faced my direction giving me judgmental stares. "You're such an idiot", I read the deans lips. "What did you say?", I tilted my head at her. I saw the red figure slowly getting closer to me with every breath I took. "STOP!", I yelled backing up quickly. I could hear screams and shuffling from other students. I paid them no mind because they wouldn't understand. I was just another weird freak in their eyes. But if they saw what I seen they'd run too.

I covered my eyes balling up in a corner. I tried shielding myself from the red figure until I felt arms being wrapped around me. "It isn't real", they constantly whispered to me. Once I heard the voice clearly all the voices I once heard seized. I continued trembling but I knew I was safe. I opened my eyes seeing a brown skin woman in my face. "It's not real see", she waved her hands where the red figure once was. I took deep breaths now realizing where I was. I put my head into her chest turning away from the negative energy.

I felt myself being cuffed and I got more anxiety. I didn't want to hurt this woman so I tried to keep composure while hearing them.

Run she won't listen

Are they seriously cuffing you for being mentally ill?

Let me have one swing at her please!

"No! Calm down! I can do this myself!", I whispered back to them. "Did you say something?", she sat me in a chair. "Oh no", I looked away. I saw the window open allowing the red figure to slowly come in. My hands began to shake as the woman asks me questions. I try to look everywhere instead of the window but I couldn't. I jumped up running over to the window. I yanked my hand from the handcuff with full force closing the window. I took a deep breath knowing I bought myself some time. I turned to see the woman already facing me.

"Your hand...why did you do that?", she looked seriously concerned. "I was...hot", I say going back to the chair. She looked at me with curiosity. I looked away from her clenching my teeth. I knew what was coming next so I prepared myself. She grabbed my chin, putting my eyes right on hers. "Always here", she points to both our eyes. "I don't like here", I look away. She grabs my chin again doing the same thing. "What do you want from me?", I say with attitude. "I want you to give me your full attention is that too much to ask", I smile slightly. No one ever cared for my attention before. I actually look at her eyes taking in her dark brown orbs. She was really pretty which was surprising. I gave her eye contact which I never did. "Is that all you want from me?", I cross my arms. "Now tell me what happened back there", I grew anxious. I couldn't tell her so I ran from the office never looking back.

Pt.2?

Have a great day beautiful people💕-
Nicole🥰