All In

Onika's POV

"Sit back for mommy", I pleaded to my son. He always liked to sit up and stare at the scenery as we drove. I didn't mind it but it was dangerous. "Mommy mommy", papa bear yelled my name. "Yes baby", I try to say calmly. Before he could answer my phone rang. It was his father so I declined the call immediately. I was having a great day and I wouldn't let him ruin it. "Mommy I have to go", papa bear kicked my seat. "You have to wait baby", I continued driving down the highway. He began to kick and scream which was about to make me explode. I had enough on my plate as is, why was he being difficult?

I hurriedly parked the car and took papa bear out of his car seat. We rushed into Walmart trying to find the restrooms. After asking for guidance we rushed to the back of the store. He let go of my hand and ran into the restroom stall. I smiled because my baby boy was growing up on me. I heard the toilet flush and papa bear opened the door. "I finished", he gave me a huge smile. "I see, let's wash your hands", I picked him up so he could reach the sink. "Thank you", he said splashing water everywhere. I smiled seeing him all happy. "Ok baby let's go", I held his hand.

As we're walking I could see papa bear searching for the toy isle. I was so glad we hadn't ran into it yet. "Mommy", he asked. I knew what he was going to say so I decide to go to the furniture isle. I knew there wouldn't be any toys or anything that he'd like there. "These are nice", I say looking to papa bear. He has his arms folded as he looks at the picture I'm holding up. I laugh looking over more pictures. "Mommy look", I turn to him. He has a paw patrol toy and I sigh. "We can't get that baby", I frown knowing I couldn't afford it. Don't get me wrong his father could but I didn't like asking him for anything. He was the type to want something back so I'd rather not. Papa bear begins to tear up which let me know what was about to happen. He falls on the floor crying like a lunatic. "I need this", he screams crying out on the floor. I tried my best not to use my words. "Get up papa we can get it next time", he cries even harder. I felt so bad that I couldn't get my son the things he wanted

I see a brown skinned woman approaching the two of us. I become embarrassed at the unwanted attention. I notice the woman worked here so I sigh loud. "I'm sorry we'll be leaving", I try getting papa bear to stand up. She bends down to our level smiling at the my crying son. "It's fine this happens all the time", I laugh shyly. "Hey I have a deal for you", Papa bear cries become quieter. He looks to her seeming interested. She whispers in his ear making his eyes go wide. His puppy dog eyes come out and I smile. "I'm sorry for having a tantrum mommy", he smiles looking at the woman. They give each other the thumbs up causing me to laugh. "Is it ok if I get him this?", she looks to me. I look to Papa bear who's already giving me puppy dog eyes. "Yes that's fine", I smile at him. He cheesed jumping up and down. I follow them suit to the register I'm guessing.

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Beyoncé. The head manager here", she smiles. I finally look at her and she's gorgeous. Her skin was flawless and her eyes were breathtaking. "I'm Tanya, nice to meet you", I shake her hand. She held my hand longer than expected but I didn't mind. I see Papa bear tugging at the woman's pants so I smile shyly at her. "What's up?", she bends down to his level. "Take too long", he pouts. He was so spoiled. She looks at the long line and raised her eyebrow.  "Follow me", she smiles. She leads us to another empty register and Papa bear smiles brightly. She scans the toy, then pays for it. "Here now what did you promise me?", she asked him. "I won't give mommy a hard", he looked to her. "Time", she whispered. I giggled at his efforts. "I won't give mommy a hard time anymore", he gives her a thumbs up. I smile and he runs to hug her. "Thank you", he cheesed. "Thank you again Beyoncé, so much", I say wholeheartedly. "No problem. You've got a nice kid", she smiles at me. Beautiful.

Two days later:

Beyoncé's POV

I huffed as I was headed to my last delivery for the night. It was so far out, I'm hoping they tip well. The pizza is kind of crappy so I wouldn't tip myself honestly. I didn't see how the company was still afloat, maybe because it's cheap.

I pulled up to a fancy neighborhood which shocked me. I've never been in this area before, mostly because they have better taste in food. I'm definitely going to get tipped good. I searched for the address for about 10 minutes before pulling up to the huge brown house. I bet they were filthy rich.

I fixed myself up before knocking on the door. "Cecile's Pizza", I say back to the voice on the other side of the door. A man that was much older than me answered the door. He fixed his tie which meant he probably was about to leave. "Baby the pizzas here, come pay", he shouts up the staircase. I heard a voice shout back but it was somewhat muffled. It definitely was female though.

He walked off leaving the door open with me standing in the cold. "Asshole", I whisper to myself. Now if I rob these motherfuckers I would be in the wrong. I huffed about to walk off until the voice shouts down again. "I'll be down shortly", they sounded occupied. I let myself in closing the door behind me.

I took the decor in and it was breathtaking. The old guy definitely didn't have a say so in this. It had too much class to be anything of his. Maybe the woman's voice was responsible for all this high fashion design.

The husband and 3 more people came marching from the back looking all cop like. 2 of them stuck to his side while the other fixed his suit. He had to be of some type of importance. I stood up to shake his hand but his bodyguard immediately shut me down. I looked him up and down before going back to my original position. I watched them as they exited the door. Why would they leave her all alone here? I could be a serial killer or something. How would they know?

I hear giggles so I look the to the staircase. Silk black cloth flowed down the stairs as the woman walked down the steps. I finally got a glimpse of her face and remembered her from the store. She had the funny kid. What the hell was her name? Olivia? No. Oprah? I laughed to myself because that was dumb. I got cut off when I saw her walk past me. "Could you bring it here?", I follow her into the kitchen. Onika, that was her name.

"Here?", I question. She nods not looking at me once. She leaves the kitchen also leaving me looking dumbfounded. These people trusted me way too much for my liking. She studied the bottle of wine in her hand as she nearly ran into me. I grabbed her waist and the wine as they both nearly fall. "I'm sorry", she finally looks into my face. She stared at me for awhile sending me someplace I've never been before. She takes my hat off surprising me.

"Beyoncé?", she finally lifts up out of my grip. "Hi Miss", I say out of respect. She scrunched her face laughing taking the pizza out of my hand. "Don't call me that", she looks to me smiling with deep dimples. "Call me Onika, seriously", I smile back at her. I nod as she opens the pizza. I couldn't let her eat that mess. "That pizza is crappy", I admit. She laughs nodding taking a bite of the pizza. "I know but it's the only thing I can afford", I look at her sideways. I look around the room then my eyes meet hers. "My husbands money, not mine", she sounded proud of it. "Well how about I order you something else. I can't watch you eat that", I move closer to her. "No I'll be fine", she insisted. "Please let me buy you something else. I don't even enjoy this pizza", I admitted. She laughs putting the pizza back into the box.

I smile as she throws the pizza away. "Fine but I'm repaying you", she points a finger at me. "I don't think so", I smile. "Chile I am paying you back. Watch and see", I giggled. She washed her hands leaning up to the high sink. I watched her ass as she did so. I didn't try to but I couldn't help myself.

"So what should we get?", she dries her hands. "We?", I repeat. "Yes we. Are you too good to eat with me or something?", she raised a brow. "No but you should be clearer Miss Onika", I look to her. She smiles looking away shyly. "How old are you anyways chile", she slips into her shoes. "I'm old enough", I wink at her. I could handle her that's all she needed to know. "How old are you?", I ask. "Way too old for you I bet", she challenged me. I wouldn't care if she was I would still pursue her. "Hmm we'll see about that", she locked the door to her house.

An oldie from last year, I know it sucks✋🏽.

Enjoy😙.

-nicole🦄💕