Blinded-2

Nicki's POV

Waking up today was normal and boring. I did my same routine and I still was blind. My father had a business trip which meant he'll be gone for the next two weeks. I wasn't alone though my nurse and the housekeepers would be in and out sometimes. I needed to find something to distract myself while he was away.

A doorbell ring forced me from my thoughts. "Give me a second", I shout out. I take the elevator because the person ran the doorbell impatiently. "I'm coming", I shout as I opened the door. Beyoncé was still ringing the doorbell as I flung the door open. "Beyoncé!", I get her attention. "What!", she shouts back. "Why are you ringing the bell like that? It works you know", I lean on the door. "I see that but it's a error in the wires", I furrow my brows. "And how do you know that?", I ask. "Listen", she directs me over. She pressed the bell and the track of them wires made a little clicking sound. "How did you see that?", I say interested. "I took shop in middle school so I'm pretty good with my hands. I could fix that if you want", she offers. "Are you licensed?", I ask. "Nope but I'm free so I'll come fix it later on yea", I nod. "Why are you here?", I close my robe. It was pretty chilly outside for a summer day. "I was thinking about you yesterday and what I said", I smiled. She was thinking about little old me? "I'm flattered, but why?", I ask. "I said I wouldn't see your whole eye thing because it didn't matter but I lied. I would have no choice to see it but it's cool to me, you're nice", she adds. She was so weird and cute all at once. "You know you're weird Beyoncé", I laugh. "Thank you", she seemed flattered. She got quiet but I didn't feel eyes on me. "So", I say. "I'll see you later", she walks off. I hate when she did that, she was awkward. I went back inside and closed the door. Just as I was headed for the elevator the doorbell rang again.

Obviously it was Beyoncé toying with the doorbell again. "I need your number so if I think of something else I won't need to walk all the way over here", she said bluntly. "I don't have a cellphone", I lie. Let's see if she made things weird. "That's fine well do you have a house phone?", she asks. "I was kidding", I feel for her. "Oh", she got quiet. I pull a pen from my pocket and feel for her hand. I wrote my number on her hand and she walks off.

I rest my head on my towel as I bathe. I soak in the water as it smooths my skin. "Good morning Onika you have one new message, would you like for me to read it aloud", my phone spoke. "Yes ", I reply. "Its Beyoncé. When should we work on this experiment?", my phone read. "Reply with, whenever you're ready I'm not busy ever", I say. "Ok would you like me to save this number as a contact?", my phone asked. "Yes save as Beyoncé with thinking emoji and curious emoji", I say. "One new message from Beyoncé, thinking emoji and curious emoji", my phone spoke. "Read it", I say. "Ok. I'm headed back over, I'll bring my tools and notebook", my phone spoke. "Shit!", I hurry to my feet. "Text Beyoncé", I speak out. "What would you like to say?", my phone asks. "Let yourself in, I'm in a bath right now", I say. After the text sent I told my phone to unlock the front door. I hurried to do my hygiene routine.

Almost no time later I heard Beyoncé. She was now in my room doing who knows what. I started to panic which caused me to slip and hit my shoulder. "Fuck!", I shout. This had the be the most embarrassing shit ever. "You ok?", Beyoncé knocked on the door. I mumbled but I guess she didn't quite hear me. She opened the door and I was there naked. "Shit you fell", she said. "Stand up", she ordered. I stood up embarrassed and felt a towel being wrapped around me. She walked off and I was left with an aching shoulder and being embarrassed. I sat there to feel sorry for myself which was wrecked once again. "It's ok to be embarrassed Nicki you did bust your ass", she said. The crazy part was I didn't hear a laugh or giggle from her. I put on my panties and tied my robe up. I slowly walked from my bathroom to where Beyoncé was.

I sat on my bed with my face covered with a pillow. "Is your shoulder ok? You look uncomfortable", I felt her near me. "It hurts". I admit. "Let me try something", she says. "I have to touch you is that ok?", I nod. She gets behind me and starts to massage both my shoulders. I felt a lot of unknown tension leave my body. "You're tense, just relax", I do as told. She pulls my robe down on one side as she massaged me. She put her thumbs in my shoulder and boy did it feel good. She continued until my shoulder felt much better. "Damn you are good with your hands", I say. "Told ya", she sounded like she was smiling. "Now that you're better let's get to work", she says. "Where should we start?", I ask. She sat silent for a long time. "We should say observations about each other you first", she says.