Save Me-3

Onika's POV

I was so confused right now. Why was she so nice to me? I had a really good time with her which I didn't expect. I felt confident and comfortable around this girl. I barely knew her it's like she fell in my life. She seemed a bit crazy but sometimes crazy is good. She knocked Gabriella out, that's the nicest thing someone's has done for me, ever. And oh when she called me pretty and stuff I felt all warm. She was really pretty too way prettier than I was but she'd never admit that. I'm hanging out with Beyoncé again today, this'll be fun.

Someone tapped me which brought me from daydreaming. "You know you're dead meat Nick", Angela balled her fist at her side. These girls really hated me for no reason. I was really nice to them and they just hate me. "Why?", I asked. This seems to upset them more when I question them. "Don't play stupid. Your little girlfriend saved you but next time you're dead", Angela smirked. "Oh and Nick baby your girlfriends a killer. I hope she dumps you in a river too, save us some time", I gasped. "She was in prison. You didn't know?", I shook my head. They looked at each other evilly and turned to me. "Well your friends old boyfriend went missing. And guess who got charged for killing him. Ding ding ding! You're right your crazy friend", Jayla laughed. I couldn't believe my ears, they were lying. Beyoncé wouldn't do that, would she? Maybe I can ask he later, what if she kills me?

After school

I was meeting Beyoncé in front the school where little people ever where. I didn't see her yet and I'd been standing here for forever! She'd finally come into sight which made me smile. "Hey baby girl", she clutched her backpack. "Hi", I cheesed. "You ready?", she asks. "Where's your car?", I look around. "Suspended license", she sighed. "It's fine I walk to school anyway", she nodded as we began walking. "So did you have a good afternoon?", she asks. I thought back to what Jayla and Angela said which frightened me. I just nodded so she wouldn't get suspicious. "Well my afternoon was boring people just whispered shit about me but never got the balls to ask", she laughed. I was sadly one of those people. I remained quiet which I know she hated. She liked making me talk and I liked when she did too. "If you ever want to ask me something do it ok. I'll answer with honor", she held her heart bowing. This girl was definitely weird but I like it, she made me smile.

"Your parents know who I am right?", she said as a question. They did and they didn't care well my mom didn't. My dad hated me around "bad people" he said they'd steal my innocence from under my nose. I don't think Beyoncé would do that, she'd tell me first. "Yea", I mumbled as we neared my house. "This place is humongous", she looked up at it. "I guess", I brushed it off. I grew up in this place so it didn't seem all that to me. As we made it to my room she continued the admire the house. She complemented the style and size of it the whole way to my room. It made me giggle because wait until she saw my room, she'd freak.

Just as I said she flipped out. "Yo this shit is nice", she dragged the e. She went to look at records on the wall and pictures of me up. I didn't have pictures of my body up so there wasn't much to look at but me with my father's clients. My father was a music producer. I met people like drake, Rihanna, Eminem, and my favorite lil Wayne. The Carter was my baby I'm telling you. "Nicki don't tell you're a celebrity in disguise", she looked serious. "No my dad's a producer", I got louder than intended. I hated talking loud it brought attention to myself that I didn't want. "That's dope", she looked over the records. I decided to go into my closet and undress. I put on comfy sweats and with my cute cropped tee. I just wanted to be lazy anyway I hope Beyoncé wanted to do the same thing.

"Beyonce", I walked from the closet. She was still admiring those damn records. "Sorry I was getting jealous of those records", I dragged her to my bed. She did a bright smile which made me smile also. "You know you're really aggressive", I put my head down. "Sorry", I frowned. "No no it's cute. You're a strong midget", she laughed. I popped her arm because I wasn't short. "I am not a midget", i pouted. "Stand up", she instructed. She stood up and grabbed my waist to position me in front of her. Why did my stomach feel funny when she grabbed my waist? "Now do you still think you're no midget?", she towered over me. I looked up to her and pouted playfully. I pounced on my bed and Beyoncé did the same.

We sat in silence as Beyoncé looked around my room. She seemed like she was looking for something. "What're looking for?", I whispered. I talked really low I was always surprised when she heard me. "Mirrors. Why don't you have any?", she walked to my closet and bathroom. "I hate seeing myself that's why", I whisper. She came to sit beside me. She got really close to my face which made feel hot. "Say that again for me?", she made my shy. "I said I h-hate looking at m-myself", I stuttered. Why does she make me feel this way? "Nicki how many times do I have to tell you you're beautiful for you to believe me?", she frowned. "I'll never believe you because it's not true", I got angered. "Nicki you know something I've hated about you for a long time", she stared down to my boobs. I grew hot at the cheeks so I covered myself. "S-sorry", she blushed. I just looked away smiling hard. "But I hate that you criticize yourself so much", she gave me a sad look. Was she serious? "I like to criticize myself before others so, it eases the hurt", I laugh sadly. "Well I won't criticize you so don't do it for me", I smile. She really knew how to make me smile like a dumbass. "Now where's the other mirrors in here", she asked. "Downstairs", she held her hand. I gladly took it because her hands were soft.

She led me down the staircase which tickled me because she didn't know where to go. She turned a corner and looked at the walls. "Lead the way", I giggled. I led her to a vacant room where nothing but mirrors and paintings were. It was was really pretty even though paintings and mirrors filled the rooms, gave it a vintage look. "Who paintings are these?", she questioned. "Gifts to my dad, famous artist and freelancers mostly designed him work to show off", I informed. She looked around at them like she was at a museum. "These are dope", she ran her fingers across them. Something about Beyoncé just screamed loner but her personality said otherwise. She seemed like someone people would die to talk to. Maybe she was like that at one point in her life? "You daydream a lot babygirl", she stood in front of me. I hated when people looked into my eyes, it made me nervous. Beyoncé definitely made me nervous so I backed up as she kept looking at me. I nearly tripped over something until she pulled me close to her. "Be careful love", she whispered in my ear. I got chills down my spine which brought back that feeling from earlier. She pulled away from me and went in front a mirror. I ran my fingers down my neck from the feeling Beyoncé just gave me.

"Over here", she waved. I stood next to her as she looked at herself in the mirror. I bet she loved her reflection, couldn't say the same for myself. She pulled my waist so I was in front the mirror. "No what do you see?", she asks. I scrunched my face as I looked at myself. I got disgusted and sad all over again. My body was the one thing I wish I could change about myself. My nose was a little big too but it went with my face so no worries there. "What do you see?", she asked again. "Something I don't like Beyoncé now just leave it alone", I got defensive. I turned away with tears welling in my eyes. I hated have interventions like this about my body or appearance. "Nicki please do this. And after I'll leave promise", I let a tear slip. I didn't want her to leave but I wouldn't tell her that. I'd just look desperate and I couldn't have that. I got back in front the mirror and Beyoncé got behind me. "Now really look at yourself. Why don't you love your body?", she asked. "I guess cause I'm fat. And I'm ugly just look at my freaking face, everyone at school says it too. I wish I could chop all this off", I turned to look at my butt in the mirror. "Nicki I think you're really blind", I whipped my head to her. "Excuse me", she smiled. "You're blind Nicki if you can't see what I see in this mirror", she turned me back around to the mirror.

"What do you see Ms.Know it all", I giggle. "I see someone who don't express their self because they don't feel the need to. You're beautiful as is baby girl and you have to know that before anybody", I folded my lips. She was defiantly right, I didn't love myself. "So do you feel beautiful in these clothes?", she asked. "No but I'm comfortable so why does it matter", I played with my jogging pants. "If you don't feel beauty in your clothes then why wear them. You're stopping yourself from loving your body by covering up", she preached. I liked my jogging pants though it made me feel mysterious. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so why would I wear tight jeans and little skirts. "I'm not covering up I just don't want to let people in, they wouldn't see my anyway", I shrugged my shoulders. "Well I want to see you so show me. Show me that you aren't hiding under all of these", she tugged at my jogging pants and oversized tee. "No Beyoncé that's why I wear these baggy clothes so no can have a opinion of me, not even you", I frown. "Nicki who cares what I think or anyone, it's about you in the end, you need to love what you see here", she said softly. "Maybe tomorrow Beyoncé, surely not today", I walked away. She grabbed my hand, "Well today I still think you're beautiful, comfortable and all", I smiled like crazy. She always knew what to say to me to make me smile.

She later left my house so now I'm back bored in my room alone.