From The Pole To The Stage-2

Onika and Beyoncé sat on a park bench as they enjoyed the fresh air. "This is beautiful", Onika said. She was staring at kids playing while men played basketball. In New York this was as beautiful as it got, especially for Onika. She laid her head on Beyoncé's shoulder as she went to her head. She thought a lot about a lot like all the time. No one really knew what went on in her head and no one cared until now. Beyoncé just barged into her day and made her life practically. This day will be the best one until she dies, and Beyoncé may never know. "Thank you so much", she faces Beyoncé. "For what?", Beyoncé laughs. "You taking me away from my world. This was the best day of my life", Onika smiled. "Nicole it's no problem. You took me away from my world too thank you", Onika laughed to herself. She should stop telling this woman her name was Nicole. "My name isn't Nicole it's Onika". Beyoncé smiled. "I knew Nicole didn't fit you. Nice to meet you Onika", she shook her hand. Onika hoped one day she'd meet Beyoncé again on better terms.

Onika was back in front of Meek's club. She was right back to square one, her shitty life. She wish she could just have another day with Beyoncé again, she'd be nicer. "So how much do you think you earned?", Beyoncé smirked. She knew Onika was priceless but for now money would have to do. "Hmm since I liked talking to you I'll take $500", Beyoncé smiled. "Here", she handed her $1,500. Onika smiled big because she could not believe it. Beyoncé was just too kind for someone who didn't know her. "It was nice meeting you", she hugged Onika tight. She melted into Beyoncé's arms, it felt needed. "See you later Beyoncé", Onika hated saying goodbye to people. When she stepped from that car she knew her life was going back to shit. Beyoncé pulled off and that was that.

"So did you get my shit?", Meek pulled Onika on his lap. "Yes daddy", she handed him $400. That was $100 extra then what she owed. He would think she earned only that much extra but if only he knew. "You must sucked somebody dry for that", Meek laughed. Onika acted stupid around him so he could feel higher than her, not that he actually was. "Goodnight, good doing business baby", he smacked Onika's ass. She went to her and Alyssa's tent and drifted to sleep.

Beyoncé was now headed into the club where Onika worked out of. She didn't see her on the corner so she must've been inside. When Beyoncé left Onika last night she hated that. She needed to see more of Onika, she needed more time. She immediately earned stares because she was a new face in the club. She sat down and ordered some bottles. She pulled out a huge bankroll to pay. Strippers immediately came her way because of it. She shook her head no when they said she needed to throw some. She gave them $200 each as they thanked her for not making them dance. She thought she spotted the boss as he sat in V.I.P. She couldn't really see the guys face but the women with him came Beyoncé's way. "Tell your friend I need words with him", she whispered in the girls ear. The girl delivered the message and Beyoncé was being escorted to Onika's boss.

Beyoncé's POV

She smoothly walked to the guy as he smokes a blunt. "So you the chick with deep pockets", the guy looked up. "Bee?", he stood up. "RahMeek?", he hugged me tight. This was my girlfriend's brother, we didn't mix well. "I'm sorry for your loss man", he said. "You too, she was good RahMeek", I reassured. "That woman loved you kid, she died with that", his voice cracked. My girlfriend killed herself about 2 years ago. It was unexpected and she hurt everyone with it, me the most. "So what you doing here?", he asked. "I'm here for somebody actually, Onika", I say. His eyes got wide as he laughed. "So little innocent Bee want to have fun", I nodded laughing. I had to lie to him, he was nosy. "So why Onika I got baddies lined up all round New York", he bragged. Meek swear he was some big time pimp but in actuality he was a scared kid looking for power. "Naw you can keep them. Onika did me right", I winked at him. "Aw shit Bee thuggin", he dapped me up. He called Onika from the back and she looked confused as she saw me. "Yo baby you finally got somebody that want you, little innocent Bee", he slapped her ass. Onika just stood there looking down. "So what fun you looking to have?", he questioned. I had to sell it so I grabbed her waist. I grabbed her hips and as I slightly bent her over. "God I hate this", I apologized in my head. Onika looked angry but tried to hide it. "Well have at it Bee, how many hours you need?", he asked. "I want to keep her RahMeek, that's cool right?", I asked. "Shit fine by me, how much we talking?", he asked. He always was a greedy fuck. "I'm good for whatever you know this", I bragged. I had to be like this around him, or he would get nosier. "I heard you singing down south, that always was your thing huh", he puffed his blunt. "Yea I'm living the dream", I fake smiled. "Both of us, my sister would be proud. Get money and fucking bitches", he kissed the girl next to him. "I'll take 5 g's Bee since we family", Onika looked confused. I gave him the 5 g's and he stood up. "I'm glad to see you Bee. My sister would be proud Ight. Love", he hugged me tight. "Bye ms. Thang", he laughed as we walked off.

Onika now sat in my car silent as I drove. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking right now. "I didn't know you knew Meek?", she bursted out. "Yea we had mutual friends. I didn't know he was a big time asshole now though, sorry you knew him like that", I got sad again. His sister would hate seeing him like that, he changed. "So he wasn't like that at first?", she questioned. "What? Not the Rahmeek I knew. The guy had dreams back then, big ones! I don't know who that is back there", I made clear. "Gosh he's a big asshole, a motherfucking asshole. Like a really uptight asshole", I cut her off. "No I agree he's a huge asshole", we laugh. "So why the fuck did you do that back there?", she shouted. "That's what you wanted right?", I asked. "Yes but I didn't expect it to happen", she smiled. She got quiet as I drove around New York. "Alyssa! Why didn't you get Alyssa!", she got aggressive. "Who's Alyssa?", I asked confused. "My friend, she was there with me. You have to take me back!", she demanded. That must've been the other girl who thought I wanted her. "Where would she go?", I asked. "She has family in Texas. She just fell off that's all", Onika reassured. That's crazy because I'm from Texas, I never seen her before. Then again Texas was huge! "Ok I'll call RahMeek up, she good ok", I reassured. She calmed down as I called him.

We picked Alyssa up from RahMeek and she was 10 g's.. Her and Onika was chatting it up in my backseat. "So Ms.Beyoncé why'd you kidnap us", the Alyssa girl laughed. "Feel free to get the fuck out at anytime shawty", I said. She didn't say anything but I saw Onika smile. "Just cause you got Nic dickmatized don't mean we cool", Onika slapped her thigh. "I didn't smash Onika for ya information. And I don't like you anyway", I made it clear. Onika laughed as I got upset. "Why're being mean? I was joking witcha angry ass", Alyssa poked her lip out. "You crazy. Imma just shut up", I said to myself. This would be a long day.