The Teacher-2

I smiled as I pictured myself flying with the wind. We zoomed past cars and buildings like we were the fastest thing in the world. I waved my arms in the air like I was at a party. We suddenly went faster and I held onto Beyoncé for dear life. I began to laugh at my sudden fear. I was such a pussy when it came to stuff like this. I wasn't used to taking risk or being fearless. Beyoncé didn't seem to be frightened at all. In fact she had this vibe that she wasn't afraid of anything. I felt safe here with her.

We came to a sudden stop. I looked up seeing we were at a red light. That meant one thing we were nearing my house.

"Which way?". She pointed left and right. "Left here then make a right and keep ahead". The light changed and we sped off. Something in me wanted to stay on this motorcycle, with Beyoncé. Just the feeling on this bike gave me a rush that I needed more of. I felt fearless again.

We neared my house and Beyoncé came to a stop. I pointed left and she took off. We turned the corner and my house came into clear view. My husband had a mouth full of another woman. He looked like he was enjoying himself. I felt my face getting hot and filled with tears. How embarrassing was this in front of my student?

We stopped in front my house and my husband held the woman's waist while turning to face us. I forcefully took the helmet off and Beyoncé stepped off the bike. She helped me down and my husband looked dumbfounded. The woman had no clue what was going on. "Nicki why are you back this early?". The woman looked at me like I wasn't suppose to be here.

"Who is this baby?". The woman looked to my husband who just looked angry at me. "No one told you to come here Onika". He voiced sounding angry and as truthful as it gets.

"You're a piece of shit Kenneth". I got in his face and the female looked like she wanted to fight me. Kenneth grabs my arm and throws me hard to the ground.

Beyoncé helps me up. "You ok?", she said through gritted teeth. Kenneth lunged towards me again but this time Beyoncé stopped him. "Who the fuck are you?". She didn't answer she just gave me the helmet. She punched Kenneth square in the face which causes him to fall to the ground. The woman squealed as she rushed to his care. Why was all this happening to me? "Pussy", Kenneth spat the blood from his mouth.

"Come see how pussy I am", Beyoncé said with a straight face. He held his now bleeding mouth as he looked scared for his life. "Would you like them to leave?". Beyoncé looked to me and and I nodded. "You heard her LEAVE!", she yelled. I watched as my husband grabs the woman by the waist and took off in my car like I wasn't standing there. I hated him. I stood in my driveway froze and heartbroken. I was a mess, and I looked it as well.

"Mrs.Maraj". Beyonce arms wrapped around me. She was hugging me. I didn't know how much I needed it until now. She pulled away unexpectedly and I felt sad again. I needed her to hold me. She wrapped her leather jacket around me and went back to her bike. As she walked away I cried harder, I was alone.

She started her bike up and presumably left. I turned to my house and heard an engine behind me. She didn't leave me, thank god. "Could you open that? I wouldn't want your husband doing anything to it". She smiled and pointed to my garage. I sniffled and wiped my nose on my sleeve. I didn't remember it was her jacket till I was done. "I'm so sorry". I continued crying. "No it's fine". Her face held sympathy with those now clear hazel eyes.

I opened the garage entrance as I heard Beyoncé's engine get louder. I look at Kenneth's two fancy cars inside and got angrier. I grabbed a wrench that happened to be near the car and walked up to it. It reminded me of him so much, arrogant and useless. I held my hand up to hit it when Beyoncé's arm stops me. "This won't make you feel better".

I cried as I went back into my house falling on the floor. I was broken. How could someone who's so in love with me make me feel like this? My world was over. My husband left me for another woman. He took my car. I literally gave him the key to leave. "I'm such an idiot". I cry harder as I turn over seeing pictures of us on the wall. "You asshole I fucking hate you". I throw the pictures on the floor. "You walked out on me you asshole". I angrily throw pictures on the floor.