Seeing Green

Beyoncé sat their as this guy was offering her millions of dollars, for a small price. She had to kill the guys niece. He said his niece stole billions from him, and Beyoncé was big on loyalty. She didn't just kill for the liking of it, she did it for cash. "So you telling me she stole how much from you?", Beyoncé asked in awe. "1.3 billion dollars cash", the guy grew angry. Beyoncé would never say it but she had never even seen 1.3 billion dollars. So she was angrier than the man was and it wasn't even her money. She was ready to kill the niece without a doubt.

"So how should we go about this?", Beyoncé  asked. And with that they schemed up a plan to take out the girl and retrieve the cash.

She watched her as she giggled with her friends looking as if she didn't have a care in the world. She just didn't know that her life would be expiring soon. Beyoncé didn't like the fact that she had to take her life but for the money she was down for whatever. She sat at her lunch table taking a bite from her sandwich. She was fine as hell and Beyoncé couldn't just block that out. She'd never killed someone that looked like her before. She'd never let those emotions get the best of her, she was money driven. Although she wish her and the girl could've met on different terms. "Time to suit up", she laughed thinking about all the money she'd make.

She was now back and ready to approach the target. She didn't plan to kidnap her yet, she couldn't. She's been watching her for weeks and she knew exactly what she liked and what she doesn't. She knew how to talk to her and that meant she knew how to win her over, so she thought.

She followed her home and watched through her window as she undressed. She looked uncomfortable in those expensive clothes and Beyoncé took note. She looked tensed as she got into her car again. "Damn she never sit still", Beyoncé groaned. She followed her again as she stopped at a laundry mat. "I know a girl like that got a washer and dryer", she spoke to herself. So what was she doing here every Tuesday of the week? This was what Beyoncé needed to find out.

She walked in with a basket that was half empty and her purse. Beyoncé waited a few minutes then walked in after her with a basket that was near full. She needed to seem like she belonged there so she had to stay after her or leave way before she did. Beyoncé had already scoped the place out and checked all the possible exits and windows. She knew which washers worked best and which dryers got the hottest. She could definitely spark up a conversation with the target.

She was getting her quarters from the machine until she suddenly banged on it. This made Beyoncé chuckle unexpectedly for the first time in a long time. She stood back and watched as she raged at the guy at the front. "I don't understand how you run out of quarters, that shits stupid", she pouts. Beyoncé walked past her as she scrambles in her purse. She opens the washer and put random clothes in still while listening to her. Beyoncé puts the quarters in and runs into her on purpose. "Fuck", she falls. "My bad lil mama", she helps her up. "Oh it's ok my tiny self didn't see you", she looks embarrassed. "It's fine", she picked her purse up before walking off. Beyoncé grabbed the basket and sat down next to where she usually sits. Onika sits down as she's struggling to find loose change in her purse. "You need change?", she asks. "The lord knows I do", she doesn't look up. Beyoncé gave her a little more than what she usually spent it'd be weird if she handed her the exact amount. "Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver", she smiled. "More like a life taker", she mumbled to herself.

She put the quarters in the slot as Beyoncé acted as if she was on her phone. She plopped down next to her as she pretended to be into the phone. "So why haven't I ever seen you before?", she asked her. Her voice was so small and soft. "I try to stay out the way.", she raised a brow. "No you're new aren't you.", she nods. "You're a stalker aren't you", she laughed aloud. People started to stare and she looked embarrassed. Beyoncé hated when people stared, it made her angry. She clenched her fist hard until the girl snapped her hands in front of Beyoncé's face. The older woman grabbed them immediately and she looked surprised. "Shit! I'm sorry I just tried to get you back", she said softly. Nervousness washed across her face which made Beyoncé smile. "My bad lil mama I just got quick reflexes", she admitted. Beyoncé didn't see the girl as a thief, she was nice and friendly. She had to always remember that those are the most dangerous people there are.

Beyoncé finished earlier than she expected which was good. This gave her time to hurry to her car before the girl tried to talk to her more. She held her basket as she opened the door for a guy coming in. "Hey", she quickly turned back. It was the girl again she had something for Beyoncé. "You forgot your tax", she hands her 2 quarters. "Really?", Beyoncé sighed silently. It was weird to her how she ran off with billions of dollars and all while she's been watching her she acts like she's broke. She always counts her money out and if somethings too expensive she doesn't buy it. Maybe she was just a good lier. "You can keep it", she says surely. "No it's your money.", she insisted. "Thank you", she passes her the quarters. This really made Beyoncé's brain cells twirl.

She headed back to her all black SUV which was rather low key. She drove around the block a couple of times to be sure no one was watching her. Beyonce chose a different spot to park this time to watch the girl. She picked her basket up and put it into her trunk. She sped off into the night as Beyoncé followed a little behind her.

The girl was now at her house getting comfortable. It was night time and the girl looked extremely tired to say the least. She was blasting rap music and Beyoncé knew the music. It was them songs girls played when they mad at they boo. "Acting all kinds of shady. Ain't been calling me baby", the girl shouted. Beyoncé chuckled to herself, "Who hurt this bitch heart?" The girl was interrupted with a phone call and she seemed angry. Beyoncé sat between the three bushes to hear in on the conversation. "Safaree fuck you. You always sneaking and freaking with the next bitch.", she shouted at the phone. "So she fuck with corny niggas?", Beyoncé smirked. "Naw cause it's always nicki trippin' and nicki this and nicki that. Well nicki leaving yo punk ass.", she hung the phone up. "I wouldn't want to be whoever she talking to", she commented to herself. Beyoncé had learned something new about the girl, her name was Nicki.

Excuse me for this long as break but nonetheless I'm back🥲💗.