Tell Me You Love Me

7:13
Manhattan, New York

I stepped off my private jet taking in the polluted air of New York City. I came here occasionally for business, I have many clients here. Plus the food here is everything! I gain like 5 pounds every year before leaving this place. That's beside the point, I have a big problem!

An associate has been getting the run around from an old friend of mine. I bet you're wondering what this has to do with me. See that old friend of mine still owes me money along with my associate. I decided to pay that old friend an visit to jog his memory. I didn't accept disrespect in any form, so why start now?

My driver pulled in front an old apartment building which surprised me. "Always was a cheap asshole", I laugh to myself. I hear shouting and glass breaking as I near his door. I take my gun out knocking on the door. He swings it open, seeing my face. His eyes grow big, I push the door open causing him to fall. "Long time old friend", I say with a straight face. "G I've been meaning to pay you a visit", his voice laced with fear. I laugh causing him to rub the back of his neck. "Where's my money Rob?", I put the gun in my lap holding the trigger. He stiffens barely getting any of his words out.

"I had bills to pay. Plus you know I've been getting my life together. Please just give me a week, I can get half of it", he rambled. I was getting tired of his lies. "Robert I will crack 2 of your ribs in the next 5 seconds if you don't tell me where my money is", I say calmly. He stood up nearing closer to me. "I swear I don't kn-", I cut him off. I grabbed his neck kneeing him in his stomach, cracking his ribs. He screamed in agony as the pain rushed though his body. He fell to the ground causing me sit back on his couch. "Now where's my money", I ask again. "I spent it", he cried. That was the truth, which was bad for him. A door opens which causes me to stand up. I walk towards the now closed door. "Who's here ?", I ask Rob. He doesn't answer so I punch him in his stomach. "My daughter", he holds his stomach. "Who let your old ass knock them up?", I laugh.

I open the door with my gun in the air. I could never be too carful nowadays. "Show yourself", I say. I see covers move which frustrates me. I hate when people hide from me. I'm not a fucking monster for crying out loud! "You have 5 seconds to show yourself or I'll crack 4 of your ribs", I suggest. Almost immediately the covers come flying from the floor. A girl is revealed who looks frightened. She's looks like a teenager but I could be wrong. "What's your name", I say. "O-Onika", her voice laced with fear. I could tell she was afraid. She hid her face as I looked at her. I walk closer to her and leans away from me. "I'm not going to hurt you", I told her. I would never hurt innocent people, especially kids. She clenched as I raise my hand to touch her. I tilted her head my way and her lip was busted, along with a bruised cheek.

I led her into the room where Rob was still on the floor crying. "Did you do this to her?", I kneel to his level. He shakes his head no still crying like a bitch. I knew he was lying, he always lied. I stand up facing Onika now. "Did he do this to you?", I ask her. She looks a her father and shakes her head no. She was lying, she was a bad lier. "Do you know why men beat on women?", I ask her. "I didn't touch her!", Rob squeals out. She shook her head no. "It's because they want to feel power. They want to feel like a man. Isn't that right Robert, stand up", I shout. He struggles to stand up which makes me clench my time. "Hit me like you hit her! Now or I'll put a bullet right here", I point to his forehead. He holds his ribs with one hand and tried hitting me with the other. I twist it hard, causing him to fall the ground. I kick his rib a second time, while busting his nose with my knee.

"Don't you ever be scared of a man like this, he's not worth your fear ok", she nods. "And as for you I should've killed you in Berlin 3 years ago. But I have a soft spot for you so you have 3 days, that's it. To have all my money in full, or your little friend in Uptown is dead", I explain. Fear is plastered on his face at the mention of his friend. My associate told me had an old girlfriend living in Upstate. Rob always visited her and now she's pregnant. Guess he threw his old daughter away for a new one. "Fine I'll have your money I swear", he says. "Don't do anything stupid, I have eyes everywhere", I say. "Oh and she's coming with me until your debt is paid. And don't even thinking about contacting your friend or their both dead", I promised him. He held his nose while looking at his daughter. I grabbed her arm as she cried for her father. I don't blame her I was an intimidating person.

I had my driver take her to my penthouse while I made a few stops. I had to pay Rob's little girlfriend a visit. I knew he'd contact her, the bastard never listened. I knocked on her door and she answered instantly. "Hello", she looked confused. "Hi you don't know me but I'm a friend of Roberts", I gave her a dazzling smile. I couldn't hurt her yet, she was caring a child. I was a killer but I wasn't heartless like most. "Come in", she insisted. I looked around the place, it was nothing like Robert's. She had furniture that was antique and expensive. This place screamed money, which angered me. He spent his MY money on this woman. "Would you like anything to drink?", she asks. I decline which caused her to sit across from me. "So is Robby ok?", she looked worried. "Everything's fine. Said to take you away for a few days, something about ICE", I give her the code word. My associate said that meant business trip which meant running away for Robert. "I'm sick of this. Ok let me grab a few things", she says. I nod and she heads upstairs.

I take the time to look around the place longer. I observe that everything looks new, which meant this place was probably just furnished recently. What did Robert and this woman have going on? She comes back with a duffel bag as she waddles down the stairs. Her belly was pretty huge. "How far along are you?", I open the car door for her. "I'm 7 months and 16 days", she smiles bright. She was pretty excited about this kid, I liked that. "How do you know Robby?", she asked. "Old friends, we used to steal cars back in the day", I spoke truthfully. She looked at me worried. "I don't do that anymore if you were wondering", I drove to my penthouse. I wanted to try something with her and Onika, kind of test the waters a little.

I let Robert's old friend get settled in the the old penthouse. While Onika was kept in a secret room in my new penthouse. I didn't need them running into each other just yet.

Keep or Delete😩?
I got so many stories in draft, should I give y'all a peek?