Good Intentions-2

I packed my lunch for the day as my mom just smiled at me. "What?", I began to grow uncomfortable. "Nothing", she still stared me down with the biggest smile. "Mom stop you look, weird", she laughs. "I'm sorry honey it's just I've never seen someone this interested in you", she smiles. "Mom, what are you talking about?", I act clueless. "Your friend from the pool", I sigh. I didn't even know the woman's name. "She's not my friend. Which is why we should be concerned", she laughs hysterically. "Mom, I'm serious", she laughs harder. I couldn't take anymore so I headed out the door. A bright pink car sat in our driveway. I rush into the house. "Mom there's a creepy car outside", I laugh. "That's a nice car Beyoncé. Go say hey to your friend", she pushes me out the door.

The woman from the other day gives me a slow wave. I smile because it felt nice having someone happy to see you. I hug her for awhile so she'd know I appreciated her. "Happy to see me?", I nod and she smiles. She kisses my cheek and time freezes. Where did that come from? I liked it. "Get in", she pushed me to the other side. I hopped in still thinking about that kiss. "So I bet you get all the girls at your little high school", she seemed bitter. "I don't know about that. People don't really see me how you see me", I admired the scenery. She put her hand on my thigh again. This time I didn't move it since I know why she did it, it was her way of showing she cared. Basically she felt sorry for me. "They'll come around I promise", she smiled.

As we neared my high school I stopped answering her little questions. "You can park down here", I hurry and get out the car. I didn't want her seeing me be weak. I spoke to soon, Lani's walking my way with her dumb crew. "Wassup giraffe", her friends laughed. That was a lame joke but I knew not to say that out loud. As she insulted me I looked at the crowd that had gathered around. I was looking for Megan but as always her head was in a book. She never fed into Lani's bullshit like everyone else, she was cool. "Beyoncé", I heard that sweet voice again. I turn around frowning since she saw me being punked out. "You didn't kiss me before you ran off", she pretended to pout. The crowd went silent probably at how hot she was. She grabbed my face and kissed me till I couldn't breath. But it was worth it. "Damn who's that", I heard Lani say. "Don't be a stranger", she whispered in my ear", before slowly walking back to her clown car. I watched her take every step, she was so sexy.

"Yo Beyoncé how'd you bag that ass?", Lani drooled. She wasn't even my...ass but they didn't need to know that. I ignored her and walked over to Megan. "Hey Megan", I sit beside her. "Hey Beyoncé", she smiled. "I brought you something", I handed her the Black clover shirt. Her eyes grew wide and she basically jumped on me. "Thank you", she kissed my cheek. My second kiss today, I'm winning. "So I was wondering if you", Lani laughed loudly beside me. I picked my nails because I didn't like being interrupted. "Fuck is you that loud for", Megan rolled her eyes. She hated Lani but still tolerated her. "Don't you have a dick to suck", she smiles at her. "Very mature of you. Later Beyoncé", she waves at me. She walked off but I followed behind her.

"Don't worry about her", she smiles. "I'll try, she says some pretty hurtful shit sometimes", I agree. "I know. But fuck her she's just mad cause you're The Megan Pete, Queen of H town", she giggled. "Right I'm hot ass shit. And so are you miss fuck society", I blush like crazy. "Thank you. But are are you busy Friday?", she shook her head. "I'm going to this comic", someone bumped into me. Sadly it was Pardi, Megan's new boyfriend. He looked me up and down, like I was trash to him.  "Let's go baby", he grabbed her hand. "What comic thing?", Meg still look interested. "Oh I'll tell you later, it's not important", I lied. "Oh, ok. I'll, see you later Beyoncé", she looked sad. Pardi pulled her away and I felt like a loser...again.

I sat outside to my eat my lunch like always. I don't like being bothered while eating and usually I wasn't. But today Lani and her friends decided to intrude on my day once again. "Boy do we have some questions for you", Lani said making all her friends gather around me. I didn't respond because they weren't my friends and I didn't care to talk to them. "Is the pussy good?", Lani made everyone laugh. "She'd never go for someone like you", I mumble a little too loudly. "Beyoncé finally grew some balls. I like it but never say shit like that again", she spoke sternly. I looked around for Megan because she'd usually be outside by now. Either she left or she's some where else. "I'll see you guys later", I packed my lunch up.

I looked all over campus for Megan and I couldn't find her. I noticed Pardi flirting with the cheerleaders, which was typical for him. I didn't see why Megan liked him. "Have you seen Megan?", I ask him. He looked back and laughed like I was a joke. I felt sad because I knew what people thought of me, and it wasn't anything good. I rushed to the courtyard but stopped when I saw Megan crying. "Megan?", I slowly walk to her. She sat on the curb looking defeated. "Not right now Beyoncé", I sigh. I hope she was ok. "Talk to me please, maybe I could help?", I offer. "Do you think I'm easy?", she cried harder. I knew why she asked the question which is why I didn't want to answer it. No one really knew why Megan was labeled the school's "slut", but everyone seemed to shame her about it. I pulled her closer to me as she wiped her tears.

We sat in silence as the bell rung. "Why Pardi?", I blurt out. I always wondered what was so special about him. "Why not", was all she said. "Why not me?", I whispered. She pulled away looking up at me. "Beyoncé. Why have you never asked me out?", she waited patiently for my answer. "I didn't think I was your type", I looked away. Megan dated guys that were quite literally everything I wasn't. They treated her like shit, so why was she with them? "You're better than my type", I tried hiding my smile. Before I could say more, the woman in the pink car pulled up. She got out looking Megan up and down which was extremely extra. "I'm Beyoncé's girlfriend, and you are", she looked over her shades. I watched her boobs as they peeled through her shirt. "Megan, Beyoncé's...friend", she tried shaking the woman's hand but got denied. "Baby the mall closes early today, we should get going", she pulled me by my shirt to her car. "Bye Megan", I waved out the window before she sped off. "Girlfriend really?", she just laughed and ignored me. What the hell did I get myself into?

Hiiii guys,

I've decided this will be the last chapter of this "Book". But I do have another Oneshot series I'm working on right now. It'll consist of new stories while some will be continued stories from this book.

Also, comment or message me any chapter  you'll like to see added to the new Oneshot series or turned into its own book. (Thanks for still supporting me, I love all yall🩷)

-Nicole⭐️