Every Part Of Me-2

Continued....

I headed out the door as Herb stepped in front of me. "Wassup bae". He always called me this to irritate me. He know I didn't like his big head ass. "I don't have time today Herb", I walked past him. He stopped me again annoying me more this time. "You always playing hard to get and shit". He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him. "All this is hard to get". I walked past him walking faster this time. "You always being a bitch about shit, come here". He stepped in front of me once more but this time he backed off. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around. It was Beyoncé and her gang. "Oh wassup B, I was preparing her for you". He got beside the rest of the gang looking scared.

"Little ole Nick. Thinking she's better than the world". Her gang laughed as she circled around me. She lit up a backwood causing me to cover my nose. I hated the smell of smoke. "Could you not do that around me?". I looked to her making the gang step back. She got in my face causing me to feel hot all of a sudden. "Make me". Her gang laughed as she blew the smoke in my face. I began to cough as she pulled the backwood to her lips. "I hate you". I struggle getting out. Maybe I was exaggerating with the coughing but so what. "I hate you too". She kind of hurt my feelings with saying that. Although I knew she hated me I didn't want to hear it from her. "Now go home!". She smoked her backwood causing me to run home.

Later that day...

I sniffled as I made the little kid's popcorn. "Here you go". The kid tried handing me a $5 bill. I shook my head no giving him the popcorn for free. "Thanks". The kid cheesed with a missing tooth. The bell rung causing me to hurry to the booth. The booth guy, Chris was on break right now so I had to cover for him. "What could I do for you?". I asked about 3 people before I was able to read my magazines again. I had been in my feelings all day. I was sad from earlier when Beyoncé told me she hated me. I didn't understand how she effected me so much when I knew she hated me. This was another reason I hated her, she always made me sad.

The bell dings and I look up to see Beyoncé. I scoff looking back down at my magazine. Since she hated me so much she could wait. She dinged the bell again causing me to become irritated. "WHAT?" I yelled making Nessy give me a stare. I calmed down so my boss wouldn't be down my throat. "I'd like to buy a ticket". She smiled as if nothing happened. I envied her for being able to live with herself after telling someone she hated them. "Which movie ma'am". I try to be as nice as possible. She looks through the movies as always making the same decision. "Could you pick for me?". She did this shit every time. I gave her a boring movie not saying anything else to her.

I met her at the snack bar considering Nessy would take break in a few minutes. I fixed Beyoncé's regular order before she could even talk. She handed me a $20 dollar bill and I gave her the change. "$6 is your change. Bye". I give her the food walking off.

I clean the restrooms as I continue feeling sorry for myself. I didn't even know why I was sad anymore. Maybe because I was cleaning piss off a floor that isn't mines. Like who the hell pisses on the floor! I huffed as I mopped the entire floor for the second time. The door opens making me look up. "Customer called for cleanup in showroom 8. And before you ask I'm on break". Nessy spoke fast as she hurried from the restroom. I sighed not even getting upset. I trash my gloves then sanitize my hands. I head to showroom 8 praying the customer wasn't a total slob.

I look around and there's seemingly no one in this showroom. I hear a sneeze and a groan from someone. "Who's there?". I shout so the person could hear me. Beyoncé jumps down the steps causing me to huff. "Hi". She smiles as she usually does. I roll my eyes walking past her. I began to sweep the floors regretting I came into the showroom. Why did she always have to bother me? There's hundreds of thousands of people in Houston and she chooses to bother me. She walked up the steps picking popcorn up from the floor. I huffed causing her to take the broom and dustpan away from me. I fold my arms as she rolls her eyes. She began sweeping and I become confused.