Save Me-4

Beyoncé's POV

It took me awhile to get home but that walk gave me lots of time to think. Onika was someone I wanted to spend more time with. I wanted to show her how I saw her, in all her beauty. Whenever she was at school she stayed secluded and kept head down. It was like she was hiding from the world and Gabriella's posy was a big reason for that too. It would take some time for Nicki to feel comfortable in her own skin but I'll take that time. Her wardrobe was a big issue too, I needed to see what her style was. I needed to see how she expressed herself, she seemed girly. Maybe she wasn't maybe she was Emo, who knows? I didn't matter to me I liked her. I've actually liked her for a long time now I just never acted on it.

"Mom I'm home", I shouted. She didn't seem to be here so I walked into my room. I threw my bag on a hanger and pounced in my chair. I managed to save enough money and buy myself a ps4. They weren't that expensive but when your mom don't pay bills or feeds you that's a lot of money. I didn't mind though I guess it's all for a reason. Things would eventually get better.

"Wassup Rih", I shouted into the mic. "Yooo what's good man", she yelled back. Rih was a friend of mine from the islands, I'm not sure which one. I've never seen her face or anything only her voice on the game. She was cool, she knew about Nicki too. She always listens to me and me to her. Her loud ass was growing on me, and I didn't mind that. "You're a fucking cheater you wicker", I laughed. I always beat Rih in 2k and she always cursed me out for it. I didn't know half the things she said half the time. "Dude you're just ass, admit it you hothead", she laughed. "Fuck your a Johnny", I laughed loudly. She missed her layup for the 2nd time which caused her to curse more. "Yea imma need to travel to the islands to help you bruh", she huffed loudly. She took the game to serious which was really funny. "Fuck this game man, they cheating anyways", I heard her throw something. "Yo chill it's ok Rih", I decided to let her get some points. She think she crossed me up but I let her. "YOU SUCK Beyoncé", she cheered. I smiled because of how happy she was. "You got me Rih", I laughed. "I know cause Rih's the goat", she laughs. After 5 more courts of playing 2k the front door shut which meant my mom was here. "Yo Rih hit me up later, my mom's here", I said through the mic. "I'll hit you up bout 10 on your time, later B", we both signed off.

I headed downstairs to greet my mother from wherever she was coming from. She'd been doing really great lately with staging clean and sober. I I didn't tell her how proud I was of her but I'd tell her now. "Mom", I jumped downstairs. She had a tongue full of some guy on the couch. " What the fuck?", I shouted. "Baby who's this?", the guy looked at me. "Just my sister, she's visiting from down South", she lied. I got so angry to the point I was silent. "I'm her boyfriend", he kissed down her neck. I was disgusted and humiliated to say the least. "Is she going to leave?", he asked. "Yea baby get out sis", she tugged at his pants. "Are you kidding me mom?", I teared up. "Mom?", he looked clueless. "Raised her my whole life. GET OUT SISTER!", she pointed to the door. "It's raining out there", I pout while trying to not cry. "GET OUT!", she pushed me out the door. "You understand right, sis", she winked while locking the door. I began crying when she didn't open it after I banged on it. I knew she wouldn't open it, this wasn't her first time doing this "sister thing". She'd usually lock me in the basement but outside, WOW! I was stuck in the rain with no money, raincoat, nor anywhere to go. I walked up the street as the rain poured down on me. I saw a bus stop with a little light on so I tried staying there. The first thing came to my mind was Onika. I should probably tell her she won't be seeing me for awhile. When my mom "kicked me out" it'd usually be for days at a time, the most had been 2 weeks. I couldn't just abandon her without her knowing like my mom did me.

Beyoncé : babygirl?
Nicki💕: hey
Beyoncé : how's your evening going?
Nicki💕: could be better
Beyoncé: understood❗️. Just wanted to let you know I'll be away for awhile.
read 9:16

She hadn't responded to my message for while after she read it, why.
Beyoncé: babygirl? Please say something
Nicki💕: so you did what I expected, leave me. bye Beyoncé😒✌🏽.
Beyonce: I'm not leaving you. I have no choice but to go awhile for awhile Nicki. I don't want to.
Nicki💕: then don't go if you don't want. We have choices.
Beyoncé: I have to go Nicki. My mom just put me out. Please understand.
Nicki💕: woah why? You ok?
Beyoncé: yea I guess.
Nicki💕: do you have a place to sleep?
Beyoncé: yea I'm under a bus stop, it's doing what it can
Nicki💕: Beyoncé that's dangerous. You should be somewhere warm and safe😳.
Beyoncé: I have tough skin I'll be fine. Just take care Nicki, I'll see you soon. My phones dying anyway.
Nicki💕: no Beyoncé... come to my place. There's lots of room here, and it's warm.
Beyoncé: what about your parents?
Nicki💕: they don't have to know you're here. I'm not leaving you on the street Beyoncé. COME NOW!
Beyoncé: ok I'm headed there now. Text you when I'm outside.
read 9:45

I really thought this was a bad idea but I couldn't sleep in the rain. I really appreciated Nicki for doing this I really owe her one.