Save Me

__Dumb shit😭💕__

Maria: y'all buggin😂
Gabriella: stupid ass bitch could've left tf
Jayla: facts. Weird ass ho that's why Meek left yo stupid ass. Childish bitch😘
Angela: go offfff sis😌.
Maria: yo what she do now 😳
Gabriella: this bitch disrespectful Ria, she think she too good or sum.
Jayla: frfr. Bitch always gotta be smart, ugly ass💯
Angela: word. Y'all should beat her ass.
Maria: shut tf up instigating ass😭
Nicki: I didn't say nothing

Gabriella: ye we gone beat ya ass. Be ready Monday morning, this snow saved you bitch
Jayla: fat ugly bitch. I hope you die and never be seen again😂
Maria: I'm outta here y'all wildin

Maria left the conversation
(718) 476-8912
who added me to this?
Allyson: Gabriella stop being a idiot, she didn't say nun
Nicki: exactly. I was quiet from the start
Jayla: ally she needs her ass beat, let it go
Gabriella: no quiet is what you'll be when I break your face whore
(917) 789-3230
Y'all weird I'm out ✌🏽

(917)789-3230 left the conversation
Gabriella:fuck you random bitch, and Nicki you're gonna wish you were dead Monday morning.

___
(718) 476-8912
Unknown: why you let them talk to ya like that?
Nicki: I don't. They just do I guess
Unknown: yes you do. That's harsh shit they're saying to you. You ok?
Nicki: no but I'm used to it, they do this all the time.
Unknown: wow. Are they really going to kick your ass?
Nicki: yep all 3 of them😒
Unknown: fight back or they'll always win
Nicki: how? And who are you? Why do you even care abt me?
Unknown: I'm Nobody. And because you're a person.
Nicki: that's weird. But thanks I guess. I'm Nicki
Unknown: well Nicki sorry about those assholes. What school you go to?
Nicki: I go to Austinway in Queens, you?
Unknown: I know you're the one Gabriella obsesses over right😂
Nicki: yea I guess so they make my life hell, I hate it
Unknown: you could change that, they do it because you let them. Fight back❗️
Nicki: easier said than done. It's 4 of them against me.
Nicki: wait. if it's so easy why don't you help me if you see them
Unknown: I'm sorry for not saying anything before, or helping you.
read 10:49
Unknown: it's fine if you hate me, everyone does😒
Nicki: I don't hate you mostly because I don't know you
Unknown: thanks. Well I'll make sure those dicks don't bother you anymore, promise
Nicki: thank you please don't lie to me😔
Unknown: I keep my promises baby girl, see you never!
read 11:23

Monday morning at school
7:45

Onika sat in the back of the classroom nervous. She didn't know if the person she talked to was real or serious, it was driving her insane. She had bigger problems, Gabriella and her girls wanted Onika's head. She'd be seeing them by lunch so she prepared for the worst. People stares didn't make things better either. It just made her think back to the stranger. "It could be anyone, what if it was one of Gabriella's dolls tricking me", Onika thought. Trying to remain positive she decided to text the stranger.

Nicki: hey
Unknown: wassup
Nicki: are you toying with me?
Unknown: no. Does it seem like I am?
Nicki: yessss. How do I know you're real we've been talking for days and I don't know your name or what you look like it's weird.
Unknown: told you I'm nobody. How's it weird if I'm keeping you safe?
Nicki: you're someone to me. I want to see who's having my back
Unknown: you mean that?
Nicki: yes I do.
Unknown: so if I'm the ugliest thing you've ever seen you wouldn't care?
Nicki: no I wouldn't cause we'd both be the ugliest thing ever.
Unknown: but you're not ugly Nicki, you're beautiful.
Nicki: you're just being nice☺️
Unknown: I'm not a nice person so trust me, you're beautiful.
Nicki: well I think you're nice and I'd like to see you.
Unknown: you're too trustworthy what if I kill you or what if I kidnap you?
Nicki: weirdo😂. A killer wouldn't tell me their plan. Plus it wouldn't matter if you kidnapped me no one would miss me.
Unknown: I'd miss you now what can you say?
Nicki: if you'd miss me then you'll let me see your face. I'm sure you're not that bad looking compared to me.
Unknown: yea let's meet so I can tell you how beautiful you are.
Nicki: stoppp😊 but seriously you better say hi to me at school.
Unknown: I guess but don't be scared when you see me baby girl. I'm not really a talker or social.
Nicki: me either. We can be lonely together. what lunch you on?
Unknown: second with you
Nicki: you've seen me before and you haven't said anything.
Unknown: looking at you now

Nicki looks up and no one was staring at her but the teacher who was also asleep.
Unknown: kidding😂. But I'll talk to you later baby girl see you soon I guess.
Nicki: you ass 😭 but ok I'll see you at lunch.

Nicki was more nervous than before to see this stranger. They were weirdly cool which exactly what Onika wasn't. Onika knew it'd be nice to have someone be her friend with Gabriella and her dolls at her neck. Plus the stranger really thought Onika was beautiful which no one ever did. It made Onika smile that someone showed her attention although the stranger was lying.

Onika was now going to her third period happy. She skipped the halls with joy with not a care in the world. She headed to the library for her 3rd and 4th period because they were study hall. Onika didn't need to study anymore she already made straight A's. She used that time to become smarter by researching and watching documentaries. The library was her safe space, Gabriella couldn't hurt her here no one could.

While time passed Onika got notifications from the group Gabriella put her in. She couldn't look because it'd just make her stress more. She tried continuing her research when her phone blew up with notifications.

Gabriella: this hoe think she funny. Imma spit in your face at lunch hoe.
Jayla: period. I bet she pipe down then
(718) 476-8912: wow that's disgusting 😳
Angela: true but who tf asked you random
Gabriella: Angela stfu. And who tf are you 718?
(718)476-8912: you'll be finding out soon, we'll see if you can spit in my face
Gabriella: this bitch got the right one. Onika I guess you finally got somebody to get yo ass beat with.
Jayla: see you in 20 minutes bitches✌🏽😌

This stranger was really brave standing up to these girls, I could never. I just hope they could fight cause I couldn't.