1 heart

I kissed her cheek as we watched our movie. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was gorgeous and she knew it. "Watch the movie", she whined. I laughed because she knew I couldn't focus with her looking like that. "I can't help myself baby, you're hot", I bite my lip. She blushed as she tried to focus on her movie.

I didn't see how she kept her hands off me for so long. I knew what would get her away from the movie. "Baby am I ugly to you?", I give her puppy dog eyes. She immediately pauses the movie and mugs me. "All of this, mines, is beautiful", she pointed over my entire body. My face lit up, I was such a sucker for her. "Thanks baby", I hugged her. She straddled me making my mood change fast. "What we doing?", I smirked. She planted a wet kiss on my lips and went back to her movie. I liked how she was able to tease me. No woman could do that. No woman could do half the things she did for me. No one made me feel the way she did. So why did things happen the way they did? Maybe this'll explains some things.

6 months later...

I admired my girlfriend from afar as she ate her pancakes. Her skin doesn't glow like it used to but she still looked amazing. She struggled to eat her food, did she lose her appetite? "Baby you ok?", I go to sit beside her. She nods kissing my cheek. I could tell she was lying, it was obvious. She had ate only 1 of her 3 pancakes, something was definitely wrong. "Be honest with me", I stole some of her pancakes. "I think I got a stomach bug or something", I frown. I rub her stomach trying to ease her pain. "Stay home and rest today", I look into her eyes. She bit her lip glancing at mines. I lean in kissing her slowly. She added tongue but of course I gained dominance over her. "You'll wait for me tonight?", I asked in between kisses. She stopped kissing me so she could catch her breath. "I'll try", she ran her fingers down my shorts. I bit my lip wanting to do her on the coffee table. "Wait for me. I love you", I pecked her lips rushing out of the house.

I drove to my office in silence thinking about Nicki. I decided to text her because zoning out while driving is dangerous. We're going to the E.R @7 so stay awake, I text her. I put my phone away as I pulled into my office's parking lot.

I had conference calls back to back which meant no time to check on Nicki. I checked my watch at it read 9:37. "Shit", I whisper. I gather all my things rushing to my assistant. "Cancel all my meetings for the rest of the week", I say before running to my car. I quickly start the engine rushing home.

"Baby I'm sorry, I lost track of time", I put my things away. "Nicki", I call out. She would've responded by now. I check the house which took some time considering how huge it was. I check the studio and there she was on the ground. I rush to her with a tear sliding down my face. "Nicki", I shout. I check her pulse and it's there but it's weak. I put her over my shoulder as I search for my key. I find it so I hurry to the car. I let the Tesla drive it self as I look at Nicki more. She looked worse than she did this morning. Her color is barely there and she's sweating a lot. I just hope my baby's ok.

The nurses take her from me and I can't stop from crying. It's my fault. If I was there before 7 she wouldn't be like this. I could've saved her. My heart starts to beat uncontrollably and I can't catch my breath. A nurse rushed to my side trying to help me breath. "In And Out Ms. Knowles", she insists. "In and out", I follow her instructions. My heart stops racing and I catch my breath. "She'll pull through ok. Now be strong for her", the nurse rubbed my back. "Have you heard anything?", I wipe my tears. "Her Doctor wants her to stay overnight they need to run more tests", I nodded. I sat back in the chair rubbing my temples. "She'll be ok", I whisper to myself. I had to be strong for us.

Just as my eyes closed a Doctor approached me. "Good news, Onika is awake and wants to see you", I smile in relief. I knew she would be ok. I followed the doctor to her room. "I'll give you two a second alone", he closed the door. "Baby I missed you so much. I'm glad you're ok", I hugged her tight. She didn't hug me back which confused me. Maybe she was weak from the fall. "How you feeling?"  I looked her over. She stayed silent but looked like she was in a lot of pain. "Why aren't you talking to me?", I asked worried now. "Where were you?", she whispered. "I'm sorry baby I got", she cut me off. "I was passed out from 6-9 according to my doctors so again where were you Beyoncé?", she questioned me. "I got carried away with work baby, I'm sorry", I said honestly. She didn't look satisfied with that answer which scared me.

"Are you cheating on me Beyoncé?", she asks in a low tone. I raised an eyebrow because how could she think that. "No why would I do that? I only want you", I admit. She didn't look like she believed me. Tears left her eyes which made me angry. "You really think that low of me?", she turned into her pillow crying. She didn't trust me? "I'm in love with you Nicki, I couldn't cheat on a woman I want to marry", I say. She begins talking but was cut off by the door opening. Doctors walk in and they all look at this one clipboard. They look sad as they flip through it. I walk to Nicki holding her hand.

"Onika we're sorry but we found cancerous cell in your Respiratory system", my heart dropped. Nicki squeezed my hand as she cried out. I got into bed with her wrapping myself around her. "We have treatments she", I throw a pillow at them. "Get out!", I yell. There was nothing they could say to fix this. "Beyoncé I'm dying", she cries. "Don't talk like that! I'm getting you the best doctors alright. You'll be just fine", I wipe her tears. "I got you", I pulled her closer to me.

I have 3 more old drafts to drop then I'll drop something new.

Stay safe and stay pretty❗️-
Nicole 💕