From Queens To Houston-3

Onika's POV:

Rahmeek held a charming smile on his face as he spit game at me. "You know I missed you all these years". I laughed because he was such a guy. "Chile I wasn't too far, you didn't miss me", I fake smile. He laughs before taking a long sip of his water. "Nick I really did miss you. But that's no excuse for me leaving you, I'm sorry", he apologized. I had been waiting on that apology for 7 years. I thought it'd make me feel better, it didn't. I didn't need it anymore, it didn't affect me like it did 7 years ago.

"That's cute Meek. I've seen you all on tv, the people love you", he smiled at my comment. "This rap shit don't mean nothing if you don't love me", I smile at his cheesy line. He was cute when he wanted to be. "Remember when you first got noticed though". I changed the subject so we can stay appropriate. "I looked busted, my hair was crazy". His hair was busted but back then I didn't care, I liked it. He has waves now which makes him 10x as handsome. "Yea your skills was hot son". He laughed dicing his filet minion. "You still remember it?", I asked. He stopped eating, "You know I do". "Spit it", I challenged him.

"Yo ion give a fuck about the niggas you killed all the body's you got", he rapped . "I send my niggas through to body ya block", I rapped along. He clapped and laughed as I finished his lyrics. "So you do remember my shit?". He smiled as if he wasn't a good rapper or something. "Of course I do. I love ya music". I thought he knew that a long time ago. "You always had a thing for rappers Nick", he smiles. That's funny he thought so. "I've actually found my self attracted to singers lately", I smile like crazy. Just the thought of Beyoncé took me over the edge. Her voice was everything to me, it was my second favorite thing about her. "That's cute. But I think you should like me". I smiled at his comment. This was going to be a long ass "date".

Beyoncé's POV

I flipped back and forth through Netflix and Hulu trying to find something to watch. Their was literally nothing to watch that'd interested me right now. I huff as I fall back on our huge couch. I missed Nicki so much right now. I should've just told her mother about the two of us. Then Nicki would be hurt so I'm glad I didn't. I just hate she keeps me a secret from her mother. That was lame to me and eventually we'd have to talk about it. Especially if I plan on marrying this woman.

My stomach grumbled as I flipped through Netflix for the 1000th time. I headed to Nicki's mom room she'd probably be starving too. "Ms. Maraj", I knocked on the door. I heard her groan before answering. This lady really didn't like me and I didn't understand why. "Hey I was headed to get food. Did you want something back?". I noticed she scrunched her face as if I said something wrong. "I guess I could ride with you", she shrugged. This would give me time to talk to her and see why she hates me. Or it could all go terribly wrong, what's the worst that could happen?

We walked the trail to the garage as Ms.Maraj groaned the entire way there. She was just so angry all the time. She definitely didn't have a husband or no enjoyment in her life. "Who's car is this?", she looked it over. "This is my car", I say. "I bet you pay a whole lot on your note", she laughed. She thought she had me all figured out I bet. "I don't have a note actually. I own this car", I slouched down in my seat. I had the new seat Tesla in the white color, it was nice. I just liked how cool the car looked, that's why I bought it. I don't drive much, Nicki's usually in it. "Hm. Why do you live with my daughter if you have money?", she asked rudely. I'm stating to think this was a bad idea. This woman was starting to piss me off. "It saves money I guess. Plus your daughter and I are close", I say as calmly as possible.

Ns.Maraj critiques me the entire time I'm driving. Now I see why Nicki hasn't seen her in 2 years. "Ms.Maraj no offense but you're a bit much", I say softly. I had to shed some light on her cruel behavior towards me. She snapped her head to me as if I called her a bitch. "I don't like how you're talking to me", she says sternly. "Why don't you like me?", I finally ask. She smirks and look out of the window. "I don't like you here alone with my daughter. Who knows what passes you'll throw at her", she made me laugh. If anything Nicki would make a pass at me. Her daughter was way gayer than I was. "Trust me nothing happens that Nicki doesn't want. I respect her and I love her", I say truthfully. I needed her mother to know I had the best intentions for her.

"Well I'm glad Meek's here he'll straighten her out. She needs a man in her life", she smiled. Nicki's mother was a huge part in her life and it scares me how her mother is rooting for her old boyfriend. "What's so good about Meek?", I ask. He wasn't that cute and he didn't seem like Nicki's type anyway. "He's caring, handsome, let's not forget he's an artist with a promising career. He's also finically stable which is what my daughter especially needs", she emphasized the last part. So the thing Meek had that I didn't was "money" and her respect. "So it's about the money for you?", I ask. "I think money is key in a relationship, especially with my daughter", she spoke. That wasn't true Nicki could care less about money and I knew that for a fact. "You're really confident in Meek. I think you're wrong about everything but what do I know", I shrug. She laughs, "Yea what do you know". I knew more than she'd ever know.

Nicki's POV

We made jokes to each other as we walked into the quiet house. Meek followed me suit up the stairs. "I had fun tonight Nicki", he leaned on the wall. I honestly had fun with him which was surprising. We made up for lost time and boy was it nice. "Me too I really did", I held my jacket in hand. "It felt just like old times huh", he smiled. I nodded and noticed him leaning in. I know this nigga wasn't trying to kiss me. His lips met my shoulder as I pulled him into a hug. "Goodnight Meek", I closed my bedroom door in his face. I stayed behind the door for a few seconds longer than expected.

I felt myself being picked up as I turned to see Beyoncé. She had me bridal style kissing all over my face. "Hey baby", I smiled. "Hey did you have fun?", she placed me on the bed. I blushed as those hazel eyes gazed down at me. "I did baby thanks for being understanding about all this", I pulled her into a hug. "Anything for you", she pecked my lips. I pouted which made her laugh. "What?", she crossed her arms hovering over me. She was sexy. "Don't what me", I pout sticking my lip out. She took my heels off as I sat their pretending to be mad. She walked into our closet and didn't come back out.

Bey💛🐝: do you like me yes or no?

I laughed at her text, she played too much. I responded with no just to bug her. I knew it'd mess with her and on cue she walked from the closet. She leaned on the door frame with a intense gaze at me. "So you don't like me?", she ask.  I shake my head no and she smirked. Next thing I know I'm pinned to the bed. She tickles me which makes me laugh uncontrollably. She knew that was my one weakness. "Wai- ok", I struggle saying. "Say you like me", she continues tickling me. I squirm under her as I laugh running out of air. She notices and stops tickling me. "Now admit you like me", she threatens. "No I don't like you", I say with a serious face. She frowns and pecks my lips. "I love you", I peck her lips back. "I love you more", she pulls me on top of her. I slowly drift to sleep.

I hope everyone's doing well in life right now, continue to be beautiful people❤️.