All looked shocked. Obviously why won't they? MANIK MALHOTRA SLAPPED HIS OWN SISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Manik(shouting) How the fucking dare you???? Who the fuck gave you the right to say all this about MY SON???? Who gave you the permission to say that he should have died. If you have so much problem with him MRS Mukti Abhimanyu Singhania then you can leave this house.

He was going to say more when Nandini shouts- Manikkk!! What are you saying huh? How can you say like this to your own sister?

Manik-(angrily)- Why don't you say the exact same words to her? She bloody asked my son to die dammit.

Nandini (shouting)- So? You will slap Mukti for this peice of garbage?

Raj (angrily)- NANDINI.

Karan(shouting)- Ohh just shut the fuck up everyone. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why the hell are you all shouting?

Dhruv- See! You are the only reason we are fighting. You just came and this happened.

Cabir- Shut up Dhruv. What's his fault?

Karan(shouts)- Stop it for God's sake. He turned towards Manik and said calmly-  You shouldn't have slapped her. She said right. She was correct Mr. Malhotra. You and me we both know how much you hate me then why this care? And you he said pointing towards Mukti you really don't know how I pray every night before sleeping that this should be my last day. How I really want to die right at this moment. I know you are right. I'm a bloody curse who destroyed your family but I can't help it.

I told you Dadu this is not a good idea. I told you I shouldn't come here but you never listened to me. And now I have decided something. I'm leaving.

Neyonika (crying)- No Karan please don't do this please.

Karan(calmly)- Dadi I'm not leaving India or Mumbai. I'm just leaving this mansion. I had fine one apartment and I'll stay there. We can meet as well in this way and no one will mind that too. So yes I'm going.

Cabir- No Karan you don't need to do this. It was just-

Karan(cutting him) Please? I really need to go. This is good for everyone.

Aliya (cunningly)- Yeah Cabir let this bloddy curse go.

Listening to her, Manik glared her so hard that she shivered and hid behind Dhruv.

Karan was going upstairs to pick his bag when Raj shouted. When he turned  back, he saw Neyonika has fainted.

Karan(shouting)- Dadi.

Everyone ran towards her and Manik picked her up and placed her on the couch while Raj asked Aarav to call the doctor.

Nandini ( worriedly)- Dad I'm a doctor as well. Let me check her.

Raj (pushing her away)- I don't need your fucking help to treat my wife. Karan call that doctor whose number I gave you.

Karan reluctantly nodded and ran to grab his phone while Nandini had tears in her eyes but this time no one was there to console her. Raj didn't even let Manik come near Neyonika.

Soon the doctor came and checked her.

Doctor- What is this Raj? Didn't I told you guys to be careful? She was so stressed cause of something. I told you right to make her happy?

Aarav-(worried) Uncle.... she is fine now?

Doctor- Yes she is but you need to take care of her. Accept everything she asks for. Make her happy. Please.

Everyone nodded while doctor went away. Raj came and stood in the middle and said very sternly- I don't bloody care who wants Karan here and who doesn't. If you guys( pointing towards FAB 3 and Nandini) have any problem, you can leave my house right now. But if tomorrow again you guys did something, I'll make sure that I end up destroying your carriers. And I won't even care if that person is my daughter or my daughter in law because for me, my wife is the most important. IS THAT CLEAR?

Everyone nodded while Nandini just ran upstairs ignoring everyone. While Manik was way too angry this time. He too didn't bother to check on her. And Karan? Well he had nothing to say for now in this matter.

Everyone was tensed when Aarav asked a stupid question which made Cabir and Navya laugh and Manik smiled and Raj chuckled.

Aarav-(grinning) Now he(pointing towards Karan who narrowed his eyes at him) will stay with us naa?

Raj-(laughing) Yess Aaru in fact he will join your school soon.

Aarav-(exciting) Yayayayay!!!!

But he soon stopped on seeing Karan glaring him to which he made an innocent face and said - What? I missed you.

Karan rolled his eyes and went upstairs but with a happy heart as at least someone was there who missed him.