26."Dildaara"

Mulai dari awal

She squeezed her eyes tightly for once as the blush was not leaving her face.
She was feeling so contended.

In the office, Sidharth had rested his head on the chair and had his eyes closed.
A small smile was playing on his lips and he was feeling delighted after a long time.

He started humming a soothing tone sitting on his chair only and his fingers started making music on the table while his feet started moving with the tune.

O mehrma mere mehrma
O poori hai duaa
Abb kuch bhi toh kam nahi
Tujhe paa ke lage mukammal hai khuda

He started singing the lyrics before standing up and moving towards a cupboard in his office and taking out a guitar from it.

He continued with the song , playing the guitar , he twirled around with it.
The whole room was filled with his smooth and angelic voice that was creating a chilled yet calm environment.

O rehnuma o mere rehnuma

O o.o tere naam saa ab koi bhi lafz nahi
Padhkar dekhe sau kitabe sau
dafaa

( In workplace of his building )

Emp1- hey ...hey listen! This voice!!

Emp2- Is Sidharth sir singing?

Emp3- yeah...oh my god.
This is his voice. It's amazing yrr..

Emp2- we had forgot his voice yrr..he really sings so well.

Emp1- and he is singing after such a long time. It's been years I have heard him singing. Wow..

Emp2- I can't believe he is singing.
He had left singing years ago...

Emp3- leave all this yrr...focus on his voice. It's so soothing...

Dildara dildara ye ratti bhar ka jag saara
Dildara Dildaara tere nazar o karam pe sab waara
Dildara dildara jag jeeta jab tujhse haara

Sidharth was roaming in the whole room singing and playing his guitar.
This feeling, he had missed it.

He was singing literally after years.
Reason- he used to sing when he would feel happy and today he was really happy.

O rehmana o mere rehmana o o tujhse waasta

He moved out of his room making his way towards the workplace where all employees work.

All the time he had a bunny smile on his face that was making him look cuter than ever before.

Tu manzil hai aur tu hi uss manzil ke aagee ka rasta

He acknowledged that all the employees were looking at him and he had no issue with this.

Moreover he moved forward , twirling around and stopping in front of an employee on his right.

He turned towards him and sang the line feeling it by depth of his heart.

Dildara dildara ye ratti bhar ka jag saara

He again moved towards another employee who was on his left ,singing the next line who also joined him enjoying his singing.

Dildara Dildaara tere nazar o karam pe sab waara

He took a few steps forward and then stopped moving and all the employees were facing his back while he was long lost in the music.

Dildara dildara jag jeeta jab tujhse haara
Dildara dildara
Darlin' darlin' stand by me...

He gave the song a beautiful ending using his guitar and the whole building flooded with the sounds of clappings.

All were cheering and hooting loudly and Sidharth was just standing there looking at the door with a big grin and messy hairs.

--------------------------

Shower your love people❤️

Also do votes and comments✨✨

Do tell me if you liked the update💕