"Picnic type thing" Harry x reader

Start from the beginning

He hummed in response, looking at the same thing you were. "How come you keep looking at that mountain?" He asked pointing at it.

"I don't know. I think it's because there are different flowers there than the ones here. It'd be nice to go over there, y'know?"

"I see what you mean." He looked off as well, listening to the sound of the birds and looking at the white, fluffy clouds forming in the sky. "That cloud looks like a dragon." He stated while pointing at the sky above.

You looked up, and sure enough there was a cloud with a somewhat form of a dragon. You hum in amusement, looking for a cloud with a different shape.

"That one looks like a guy falling." You point out, and look at a cloud not to far away from his.

He lets out a small chuckle, and for the next 10 minutes that's what you both did, look around and point out clouds and their fun shapes. There were many fish and things. Harry even saw a heart but got too shy to point it out to you

You brought food with you obviously. Since you were going to be missing dinner to be here. You got out the tiny China plates and tea cups, and the China pot as well.

You set out some small sandwiches on the plates, handing one to him. As he looked at his cup, you poured some lemonade into yours, then grabbed his from his hand and gave him some as

"How long are we going to be here?" He asked while taking a sip from his lemonade.

"Mm, 'till after sunset. The sunsets here are just...you have to see it." You sigh out and take a bite of your own food. "So we have around an hour."

"Well, what do we do in the mean time?" He asked while looking up at you, wiping his mouth of strawberry jam.

"Well, we can make flower crowns..." You suggest.

He makes a confused face. "Flower crowns? How do you even make those?"

"Well, let me show you." You say and get up from your spot on the rock. He follows soon after, and you both walk the few feet to the flower field.

You walked in a bit, seeing spots from footprints from before, and you bend down slightly to look for good flowers with long stems. It didn't take long however, because there were thousands of flowers all around.

"Harry, take the flowers, hold onto them." You wave behind you before you begin plucking and handing him flower after flower.

"I-um-okay." He muttered taking each flower carefully, making sure not to damage them.

After collecting a good 30-40, you decided that was enough for the first round. You picked 1 or two more, putting them in Harry's hair before going back to your spot and Harry close by covered with flowers.

You sat down, and he made himself comfortable but making sure not to squash any flowers in the process.

"Okay," you sigh out and take two flowers, making sure both had decently long stems to start off. "First, your going to make an 'x' type thing with both stems, then wrap the bottom stem under, and over to the left." You explain while also demonstrating to him.

He was leaned over as much as he could, holding two flowers in hand. He watched as your fingers worked, adding some more stems into the green and white mix.

You lean over as well, and show him how to do it with a couple more before pulling away. "Do you think you get it now?" You ask and he just looks at your eyes for a moment, then nodded his head slightly.

He begins to thread stems together, and he looks like he has it down.

"We need to make sure to keep an eye on how long these things get. We need to make sure they fit our heads." You comment.

Minutes pass by, green stems are being threaded together, snacks and food it being munched on. You guys finished the sandwiches so you moved onto the fruit. Small talk and nice conversations are being made.

You both didn't look up until you both noticed you were out of flowers to intertwine together. You two didn't know for sure how much time passed either.

You both look around and notice the setting around had gotten darker. The sun had began to go behind the horizon, making the sky begin to have faint traces of orange begin to show.

"Oh! We should get some more real quick," you begin to get up, but remember what you told Harry yourself. "But we should size our heads first." You kneel in front of Harry, and he was slightly shorter than you.

You picked up his rope of twisted flowers, a little messy, but still durable. He leaned his head forward a little and let you wrap it around his head, and there wasn't to much space left empty. It would probably only take a good five flowers to bring it together.

You put his down and wrap your own flower rope around your head, feeling with your fingers how much space there was left. Lucky for you both, his was the only one who needed more flowers to finish. You only needed one to tie it together.

You two quickly got up, making sure to be quick in order to watch the sunset like planned. Harry picked some while you picked some as well, and in less than two seconds, you were back in the spot.

You tied your own crown finished, and waited for Harry to finish his so you could show him how to tie it together.

Just as you placed the finished crown on his head, and his hand tilted it slightly lopsided, you look forward and see the sky just fill up with pinks and oranges.

You let out a sigh while Harry whispers out another 'wow'. There was a reason it was one of your favorite places to go.

You looked at him, to see if he was enjoying it. His skin had a nice glow and his hair had a good shine. You never noticed how healthy his hair was.

As the sun went down further, the more the colors just turned to dark, and you took out your wand and casted a light 'lumos' charm, giving off some light for the both of you to see things in front of you.

You both made nice conversation, watching the sky leak colors all over. There was a place of peace in the air, the most peace Harry had felt in a long time.

He wishes he could just be there, stuck in time forever. This one moment.

He was sad when you began to pack things up, putting small tea cups and drinks away. Folding up the sheet, cleaning up over all.

You had your wand gripped in your mouth to have a firm hold while you were working on things with your hands, but as you two began the walk back, you held it in your hand again.

"Y'know, we can do this again if you want." Harry said as he stepped on crunchy leaves.

"Do you want to do it again?" You ask with a smug smile on your face and looking back at him.

"Well, I mean it you want to, we can. Just letting you know the option is always on the table." He shrugged off.

You smile at him and look forward again, searching for good spots to step in the view your blue-hue wand light let you see.

"Yes Harry, we'll come back soon. I can even show you the small river that's not to far from here."

"There's a river?" He asked with bewilderment. "How many things are there to show me around here?"

"Oh there are plenty."

——————————————————————————

Okay, I fixed it up some. One of my good friends suggested I watch you-tubers play 'sally face'. So that's what I've done for the past two nights.

I have one more request to write, so I'll do that next time. Bye y'all.

Also, THIS IS THE 100th STORY I'VE POSTED! Yay?