It's only been that short period of time and she's already starting to loose her shit, what more if she'd never see the latter again.

Talking about the lawsuit, it was already dismissed. Jennie really did went to the court with Rosé the next day after they hang out with each other on the mall. She had to explain everything and the reason why she was doing it. She was happy because she know it's a step to doing what was right. Her father still have no idea about it though. She have never told him because honestly they haven't met after that day. He went to Busan and Jennie don't know what he was going to do there but she doesn't care much. What's important is that the dismissal of Lisa's case was done successfully. Only Lisa's because Kai was a different story.

Even after that, Jennie still haven't approached the Manobans because she was scared that they're still mad at her. She knows what she did is so dumb that's why she get why they'd be feeling that way towards her. Forgiving isn't always as easy as it seems.

Hey, I mentioned about Kai earlier. Many found out about his imprisonment and what he did to Jennie and Lisa. It even reached to the university. They even found out that she is pregnant and some people are thinking that it was Kai's. The whole point of Jennie's decision to be homeschooled was spoiled just like that. However, it was okay to her. At least more of Kai's victims suddenly came out and now they're getting the justice for what he did to them.

Ever since that news about the case spread, she hasn't been going out much because she was shy. Besides, she hates it so much when people ask her who the father of her baby is. And what's worse is when they really assume that it was Kai as if they know everything. Dude, she want to tell them that it is Lisa's daughter but damn, they sure won't believe her. They'd just think she's out of her mind but they should seriously learn that some females could have penis too so as some men can have vagina! That's the thing called intersex or hermaphrodism. Why isn't it even thought at school?

Jisoo and Seulgi often visit her along with Rosé and she find it sweet because they aren't mad at her that their friend left because of her. Instead, they understand her and they even buy stuffs for her baby too although she keep on telling them that it wasn't necessary.

As for Taehyung, she don't know how he found about her address but he did. Just the next day after they hang out at the mall, she was surprised to see Taehyung in her doorstep. She wasn't expecting that because they have never told him about her address. She found it a bit creepy but she just shrugged it off because the guy is their friend anyway. They even became closer to each other. It just get uncomfortable sometimes whenever comes alone and there's no other people in the house aside from them. So most of the time when Taehyung want to hang out with her, she choose to go out with him or stroll around the park where there are a lot of people rather than staying alone with him in one room. Call her paranoid but she just can't trust anyone with d*cks these days.

At this moment, she actually just finished her classes for today. Her tutor already left and now she was alone again. Then silence was deafening and the boredom was sickening. Although it's that boring, she's lowkey praying that Taehyung won't come today especially that her mom is still at work. So much for that, she decided to just log in to her instagram and see if she could entertain herself.

When she went to check the messages, she was as surprised to see an unfamiliar account flooded her with messages.

"sssorn_chonnasorn? Her name sounds Thai to me but who the heck is she?" She mumbled, talking to herself. So, she didn't waste any more time. She clicked it and read the messages one by one.

sssorn_chonnasorn

S: Hey!

S: Hello!