"Thank you doctor"

He smiled and left..

I can't help but to be in deep thoughts..

Am I really going to keep her?

I entered Lisa's room and sit beside her..

She then opened her mouth and this time she can speak more clearly.. "Can you tell m-e what's my n-ame" she asked making me silent..

I hold her hand and didn't speak for a while then I looked at her eyes..

"Your name is Alex.. Alexis Manoban" I lied and change her first name.. I'm afraid she would remember something if I call her in her first name...

I'm sorry Lisa..

"A-lexis" she whispered and frown .. thinking of it

She then glance at me "How about y-ou?" she asked

"I'm Tzuyu Chou" she smiled

"Are you really my w-ife?"

I caress her face "Yes"

*****

I stare at the sleeping woman in the hospital bed..

I have told her many lies yesterday and I don't know if I can really stand what I'm doing..

I feel guilty but then I'm already here, I can't back out anymore..

And Lisa deserve someone that will love her and will deserve her love. and Jennie is not that person.. she have her chance but she wasted it..

I can't let her find out about her cheating wife..  she just woke up and forget those painful memories she have and if she remember any of it she might just be in so much shock and go back in her miserable life..

I sigh and bring out my phone and decided to dial someone... I'm quite hesitant to call that person but he's the only one who can help me in my situation right now.

I needed to take Lisa away in this place but I'm surely going to meet problems if I won't prepare the things and documents I needed..

I was tapping the floor anxiously with my feet and went out just outside the door for me to still see Lisa..

I finally dial the person and after few rings he answered the call.. Thankfully he's not busy..

"Hello.." answered the man on the other line hearing it's familiar Baritone voice..

I sigh "Hello Dad.. it's me" I answered and the other line went silent..

"How come you only called now.. Hon! Your daughter have finally called" I heard him happily yelling my mother to come..

I rolled my eyes... I was just nervous earlier thinking that they're still mad at me but looks like the opposite.

I just called my Dad. They're currently staying at Taiwan.

I went there after graduation and stayed there for months..

But then on my stay there my parents wanted me to manage our family businesses but I don't want to..

I know how business is.. it's much more stressful and I don't want to just stay inside a lonely office reading and signing documents and meeting two faced people who can only think about their business and money..

So we have an argument and I decided to go back here and pursue modeling. And I didn't regret that decision because I met Lisa again..

"Oh my daughter! how are you darling.. are you going home?" I heard my mother's voice on the other line..