Chapter 56- Exciting Times

Începe de la început

“So Reegs, anything new with you and Tae?” I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders, “not really, I haven’t heard from him in a while or seen him around, what about you and Draco?” this surprised me but I answered her questioned “ I saw him after our first potion lesson and confronted him about what he said and done to Harry on the train, we chatted and made up I guess, I asked if he wanted to spend time with me today but he is busy with something, my guess is it is to do with whatever we saw that day in Diagon Alley. Something has defiantly changed with him; he wouldn’t let me take his shirt of while we were having sex the other day and normally, he is all for taking it off.” There wasn’t really anything Regan could suggest so we changed the subject and just chilled until Hermione came back that evening.  

>>>>TIME SKIP,FEW DAYS>>>>>  

Regans POV  

School work was building up rather quickly this year. My head was spinning long into the night thinking about lessons and coursework. That is why I didn't have a good night's sleep last night, I felt it weighing down on me. I hadn't really tried to look as neat and tidy as I usually do today. All I wanted was to take a hot shower and nap the rest of the day. Unfortunately, that would have to wait till later as I still had the rest of today's lessons to complete. Falling behind now would be disastrous to my final grade. 

It was time to go eat but I didn't feel particularly hungry. Lindsey could see that I wasn't myself today encouraging me to come to the Great Hall with her anyway. Just to see what's on the menu I guess, you never know something might pique my interest. 

Sitting opposite each other I had a good look at everything that was laid out to eat. The main meal wasn't really anything I wanted right now, that's why I went straight for the chocolate cake. 

"See told you you'd find something." Lindsey said knowing that feeling tired and hungry would make everything seem ten times worse. The sponge was light and fluffy, not too rich, just how I like it.  

We sat chatting to each other for a while. Lindsey was being a good friend and trying her best to make me feel better. It was working. I felt a little more myself and I felt like I gained enough energy to last the rest of the day.  

Something then caught Lindsey eye behind me, she looked confused and amused at the same time. I turned around to see what she could be looking at. 

"I think Taehyung wants you to go over." She laughed pointing to the Ravenclaws dining table. It didn't take me long to see him. Waving his hand for me to go see him. 

"That's weird. He's never spoken to me in front of his friends before?" I turned to Lindsey for reassurance.  

"Well after everything that happened between you two over summer, maybe he wants people to see you both together. I know he gets annoyed with the girls chasing after him. Show them that he isn't on the market anymore" I nodded slightly then made my way round to him. Everyone around him seemed occupied with their own conversation to notice my presence.