Saying this he got unconscious because of excessive crying. Panic attack then his anxiety and then the 21 hours journey and now this news took a complete toll over him. Manik just held him tightly and patted his head in order to make him sleep and asked Raj to call the doctor.

Manik's POV

Meraaa bachaa, meri jaan....yeh sab kya ho raha hai Bhagwan??? Kyu kar rahe hain aap aisa??? How will I handle him now? Why are you snatching his last ray of hope as well?? What is his fault??? He is soo innocent...so pure...why are you hurting him again and again? And who is mom-dad and Jaan? Why Dad or Kaka never told me about them? I have to ask Dad, who are they?

Raj came with the doctor and they made Karan sleep on the bed which was already present there and the doctor checked him and asked the Malhotra men to let him rest as he badly needs it and asked them to make him eat something once he gets up.

Both nodded their heads in yes and sat beside Karan only as Neyonika was to get conscious after few hours and they can't meet her right now because she is under observation.

Manik was having tears and Raj came and patted his head. Manik wiped his tears and asked Raj- Dad who are mom dad and Jaan? To whom Karan was referring?

Raj-  Remember you have sent Karan with us? So when Karan was in Australia with us...he was bullied in school because of all the happenings. So he just left studying and playing music so everyone thought that he is some dumb child. Everyone used to make fun of him and then someone in the school got to know that he is illegitimate. Yeh baat pure school mai faill gyi and they started bullying him more. He never told us anything and he never made any friends too because Aarav, Aadhya and everyone were his life. And when you guys left him , he didn't trust anyone. One day on Sports Day, Karan was in school when again some students came and started bullying him. They pushed him so hard that his head started bleeding and then they locked him in a dark room. Karan was there for 2 hours, crying shouting for help but no one helped him. Then a girl came and witnessed all this. She immediately unlocked the door and saw Karan sitting there, shivering and crying for help. She recognised him as she too studied in same school and always wanted to be friends with him but Karan never let anyone come close to him and always ignored her but still that girl helped him that day.

Flashback

Karan was sitting and crying when the girl immediately came inside the room and hugged him. Sensing someone's presence, Karan too held the person tightly as if his life was dependent on THAT person.

Karan (stammering)- please... please don't leave me... please..nooo....

Girl- Shh I'm here Karan. I'm here, no one will hurt you now. I will always be there for you.

Listening her words, Karan came out of her hold and innocently asked- Always?

Girl(nodding her head with a small smile) - Yes. Now come with me. Chalo get up.

Saying this she got up and then the girl's parents and Raj too came looking for them. Karan told everything to Raj about whatever was happening with him from past 01 year on listening which, Raj was in tears. He immediately asked principal to suspend those kids and asked to call the police but Karan stopped him and asked him not to call the police as this could destroy their future. Raj and that girl's parents were so proud of him and those kids too realised their mistakes.

Flashback ends

Raj- Then that girl's parents told me that they are shifting to New York in one month and then Karan literally begged me to let him go with them while that girl too was asking me continuasly to give him the permission. So seeing his happiness, I decided to send him there. They become each other's life. Karan used to call her Jaan and that girl made sure that Karan again gets back to his studies and music. He become so popular in the school that everyone wanted to be his friend but he just gave all his attention to that girl. And her parents became Karan's constant support. They knew whatever you all did with him so they asked him if he wants to call them as mom and dad and Karan agreed. They became an important part of his life. Karan always used to go behind Ram saying Dad this...Dad that and he always used to fulfill all of Karan's wishes. Even though Karan forgave those kids, but still that bullying left a huge impact on him so they become his much needed support.

Manik was listening to everything that Raj was tellimg him patiently. He was controlling his tears with difficulty but the last part broke his heart completely. Did Karan replace him? Now is he not his Papajii? That angered him to this extent that he forgot that he had heard Ram somewhere. (Lol revelation of Karan's Jaan😂)

Manik(angrily)- If he loved Karan so much then where is he now? Why did he leave him?

Raj (sighed sadly)-  Karan came to Australia for 1 month ....when Ram got to know that his father expired. His family immediately went to India and then I don't know why but they never came back. Ram called Karan and told him that now they won't be able to come back ever because his mother needs them their. And for the first time ever, Karan showed his anger. He immediately destroyed all means for them to reach him and then his condition worsened. They tried a lot to reach Karan somehow but that was not possible. He started thinking that he is just a useless human being and a useless shit which no one wants. He knew he was wrong, but still he again trusted someone and that person again broke him. But now he regretted it and never tried searching for them and now he doesn't know about their whereabouts.

Listening to Raj, Manik was about to say something when they heard Karan's painful voice. They immediately rushed to him and made him sit while Manik went out. This was too much for him. He immediately called someone.

And soon that person answered the call and started asking questions.

Person- Manii where are you? Why didn't you call me? How is Mumma? Is she fine now?

Manik(cryingly)- Nandini

Nandini-(softly+worriedly) Manii...baba kyaa hua? Are you okay? Mumma theek hai na ? Kuch toh bolo Manii.

Manik- Nahi Nandini, kuch theek nahi hai. Sab khatam hogya hai... sab kuch. Mumma ko cancer hai Nandini last stage ka aur Ka..

Manik was about to tell her about Karan but stopped himself.

Nandini- What???? How is this even possible?? Manii please tell me everything now!

Then Manik told her everything and she was in tears too. Listening to her, Aarav came and sat beside her. He took phone from her while Manik told him that he is coming there with Neyonika and there is no need for them to come here. Aarav agreed and Manik disconnected the call.

Aarav- Maaa

Nandini- Aarav....Aarav what happened....why did all this happen? How can Maa leave us???

Aarav- Shhh Maaa please calm down. Aap jaante ho naa ki Papa ko aapki zarurat hai...agar aap theek nahi rahoge toh Papa ko kon sambhalega. Please calm down.

Nandini (nodding her head)- You are right...I need to calm down...Manii...he needs me...Aarav please book my flight tickets. I need to be with him.

Aarav- Maa maa relax. Dad said he is coming here with Grandma so that we all can take care of her.

Listening to this, Nandini nodded her head in yes and got up to prepare for Neyonika's arrival. She was determined to take care of her family fully now.

Such a long update ufff🤦🏻🙈
How was it?
Karan's past?
So mrudula is Karan's Jaan?
And manik doesn't know?
Manik's jealousy?
Just few more parts then there will be lot's of MaNan's moments, I promise ❤️