Part- 01

Before starting I would like to thank this most beautiful amazing marvellous talented girl Ridhima1616♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺for supporting me like crazy. I lovee you sooo much♥️

*****************************

A man is sleeping on his king-sized bed and by looking at him, no one can say that he is a father to a 18-year-old son and a 10-year-old daughter. He is sleeping with his mouth open when suddenly the washroom door opens and a lady comes out, drying her hair. She comes out and smiles seeing her husband sleeping with his mouth open. She walks towards him and sits beside him and starts to caress his hair softly and slowly whispers in his ears.

LADY- Manik, get up, it's 10! Remember you promised your kids to take them out today for the outing. Your princess must be coming, get up na jaan.

Listening to her man who was already half-awake opened his eyes fully to see his beautiful wife smiling at him. He smiles at her and pulls her hands making her lie above him and starts nuzzling in her neck, giving her wet kisses.

MANIK-{husky tone} Forget about our kids Mrs. Malhotra! First give me my morning kiss. Why are you so beautiful Nandini?

Nandini blushed listening to him but made a fake angry face and said in a warning tone -- Manik kuch tou sharam karo, you are the father of 2 kids and you are still behaving like this.

MANIK-{shocking face} Are where it is written that a man cannot romance his wife after having kids? Now don't waste time and give me my kiss, common quickly.

Nandini blushed listening to him but still took his lips in a soft kiss because she knows how stubborn he is, but their kiss was broken by a loud knock.

Girl {sweet baby voice}- PAPAJIII

Manik made a sad face while nandini giggled and said - here comes your mini monster.

MANIK{grumpily} - Aeyy don't call my baby monster, go-go open the door.

Nandini laughingly went and opened the door to see her both jaan-s standing at the door with Myrah in Aarav's arms, smiling at her.

Seeing Nandini, Myrah laughed loudly and jumped in her arms and said in her baby voice - Mumma jii good morning!!!

Nandini- good morning mumma ki jaan. Did you sleep well?

Myrah nodded her head in yes and then wriggles to get down. When Nandini placed her down, she ran to manik and sat on his stomach keeping her head on his chest and sweetly whispers-

Myrah- Good morning papa jii!!!

Seeing her like this the trio went all aww on her and Manik lovingly caressed her hair and said - Good morning meraa bachaa. Ready for today?

Myrah(shouting excitedly)~ yeshhh papajiii Myrah is ready!!!