Chapter 26 - Anything

After a few hours pass and I get bored enough to let go of my anger, I unlock the door and open it just a smidge for him to see.

As I'm in the bathroom straightening my hair, I see Enzo's tall silhouette appear behind me in the mirror. I give him a small smile and continue what I'm doing as he approaches.

He brushes up against my back, leaning down to inhale the vanilla scent of my freshly washed hair. I put down the flat iron and lean back into him as he wraps his hands around my front, bringing my closer.

His eyes inspect my hair for a second. I know he likes it in large waves - which is part of the reason I straightened it.

"I won't apologize." He starts, making me frown. "But I won't ask you to stop talking to him." He adds quietly.

"Good. Because I won't." I threaten, but my voice gives away my lie. I would never push it that far. Danny isn't worth losing this whole thing.

He sighs deeply into my hair. A moment passes.

"I could kill him. That would force you."

I think he's serious. Jesus Christ.

"Who would torture people then?" I reply and I catch the corners of his mouth turning up into a tiny smirk.

"You."

"Fine by me." I reply. "Anything you want me to do, I will."

He searches my face in the mirror to see if I'm serious. I hold my gaze steady on him and his eyebrows raise, surprised... or impressed... or maybe appalled. I'm not sure which.

His right hand moves lower down my stomach, making tingles shoot through my body. My breathing quickens as his left hand grips me tighter, holding me against his firm torso.

"Anything?" He says in my ear in a husky tone.

"Mhm," I moan as his hand moves in between my thighs. He's over my black jeans, but I can still feel everything.

"Eat dinner with me." He says in a deep voice, more of a statement than question.

Now?!

No fucking way.

I turn quickly causing his lower hand to move against my ass instead and he squeezes, the other holds my waist against him. I slide my palms up his shirt and look up to meet his dark eyes.

I smirk as I undo his top bottom and he stares down at me, amused, but letting me continue.

When I get to the fourth button he speaks, but I don't stop. "Cat, let's eat." He says unconvincingly. He wants this too.

"Later." I mumble as I lean forward and plant kisses down his chest slowly. My tongue trails lightly making his breathing quicken.

Suddenly, he pushes me away roughly, confusing me for a second before moving his hands to unbuckle his belt. I got what I wanted.

My wicked grin grows as I unbutton my jeans and pull them down and step out of them, leaving me in just black lace panties and my tight red cotton shirt. My core tightens as his eyes rake over me hungrily, licking his lips. His pulls his long black belt throw the hoops and tosses it off the floor in one quick motion, never taking his eyes off me.

"Come here." He commands, his pupils dilating.

I tilt my head to the side and smirk. "No, you come here."

His eyebrows shoot up but he takes two steps closing the space between us. "Only for you." He says quietly, making me smile.

My skin tingles under his fingers on my hips as he makes quick work of my shirt and pulls it off my head. His eyes focus and darken on my naked chest as his hands move roughly up over my sides and hold my waist. His erection presses into my stomach as he leans into me, pushing my ass against the cold bathroom counter.

My hands move to grip the sides of his toned stomach.

"Do you want me?" I ask in a low voice, dragging my mouth just above his skin down his neck, teasing him.

"Always." He says immediately.

The corner of my lips pull up as I plant kisses down his chest and stomach, dragging my nails down him as I get on my knees, never breaking eye contact.

"Do you want me?" He asks me in a deep voice, peering down at me with his lips parted.

I nod with a wicked grin, licking my lips. I want this - him. That I am sure of.

"What do you want?" He asks in a low growl and I smirk, moving my hands to the top of his grey pants.

I undo the top button. He grins knowingly.

"Tell me," he insists and I undo another button in reply.

He catches my hands and holds them still. His eyes flash a warning to me.

"You know what I want," I say innocently.

"I want you to tell me. I hate when you're silent." He groans, pulling me up to stand.

"Hmmm..." I take small, slow steps around him, looking him up and down. His head follows me as much as possible as he smirks. My teasing is working.

I stop behind him and grin. He's going to hate me for this.

"I want to eat." I say plainly, and stride out of the bathroom trying not to laugh.

I hear him huff in shock and his heavy footsteps follow me. Within a few seconds, he spins and lifts me into his arms, making me giggle. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, looking into his amused, but frustrated eyes. His hands grip my ass, holding me up.

"You drive me crazy." He states, shaking his head.

I smirk in response and lean closer, grazing my lips against his. My hands move to his hair, pulling his head closer, deepening the kiss. Our tongues fight for control, devouring each other, but eventually I give in to his dominant one.

I feel him walk us into the closet and I unwrap my legs as he lowers me to the ground, breaking our kiss. We both catch our breaths as he runs his hand through my hair, bringing it over the front of my right shoulder.

"I'll curl it tomorrow." I offer and Enzo nods, pleased.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks, looking back into my eyes.

"Let's go out."

He hesitates, as expected.

"Please?" I add with a pout.

"I don't know, Cat, you shouldn't be seen around the city with me. It won't help your job here."

He's right, I know. But I'm tired of being here. It's been a month. I don't necessarily miss my freedom before, because I still have it here, but it's different. I'm sick of these four walls.

Just one night out. That's all I need.

"You can pick the place. Wherever you want. I don't care if there isn't another soul in sight."

He sighs and I instantly know I won.

"Fine. Wear a dress." He huffs.

With one more kiss, he leaves me to get ready, barely able to contain my excitement to see something other than this house.

Author's Note:

Shorter chapter, but the next one will be longer. I decided to split them.

Please vote and check out my other stories xoxo